Brit/pol/ - Racist QTs edition

>Special Branch monitored Jeremy Corbyn for 20 years amid fears he was 'undermining democracy'
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/06/exclusive-special-branch-monitored-jeremy-corbyn-20-years-amid/

>Researchers say even moderate drinking of alchohol can damage the brain
theguardian.com/society/2017/jun/06/even-moderate-drinking-can-damage-the-brain-claim-researchers

>Two England fans banned for Nazi gestures
bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40179670

>May says Trump 'wrong' to criticise Khan
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40172537

>UKIP activist and dad Sam Gould loses battle with cancer
walesonline.co.uk/news/politics/well-known-ukip-activist-dad-13144289

>Third London attacker named as Italian man Youssef Zaghba, alongside Khuram Butt and Rachid Redouane
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40169985

>More than 200 Muslim leaders fulfill a basic level of decency by refusing to bury the terrorists Islamically:
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/06/muslim-leaders-refuse-perform-funeral-prayers-london-bridge/

>Actor Peter Sallis passes away peacefully at 89 surrounded by his family:
bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-40165443

>Police arrest 12 muslim fucking cunts in morning raids:
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40148737

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HEJO8t_wCUQ
bbc.co.uk/news/magazine
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/128775738/#128777856
youtube.com/watch?v=btdM9E8X5nA
twitter.com/bbclaurak/status/872403103714332672
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

daily reminder that karen is a filthy whore

She is fucking gorgeous. I want to tickle her tootsies.

This is what our situation is:

Imagine there's a zombie apocalypse and you're stuck in a building. There are several doors open that the zombies are getting in through. Communists want to open more doors. Labour and Lib Dems want to leave the doors as they are. Conservatives want to leave the doors as they are but talk as if they're going to shut some of them. UKIP want to close most of the doors, but still allow the zombies to come in through a few, while trying to reason with the zombies already in the building. Marine Le Pen and Geert Wilders want to shut all the doors and try the demand the zombies already in the building stop being zombies. What we need is to get the zombies out of the building.

BREAKING

Abbott diagnosed with early onset dementia

HUMAN RIGHTS FOR ALL ARE MORE IMPORTANT THAT ANYTHING ELSE

debate me

deport your life

Long term rules out cancer.

Tory shills out in full force today, like anyone is going to change their vote now. Can't wait for comfy threads tomorrow when the results are coming in.

>Italian man Youssef Zaghba

Does Regaine work lads?

The rights of barbarians hinder the right of white people to live comfortably within their own cultures.

>nosering
Ruined.

Redpill me on the upcoming elections. I don't know which Brit media sources to trust regarding the possible outcomes and their likelihood.

This is Phil Murphy
>Democratic candidate for the NJ election
>Wants to turn NJ into a sanctuary state
>Goldman Sachs employee
>Millions in campaign donations
>was offered ambasadorship to Germany
>Was rejected by Merkel
>His rivals won't endorse him

Clinton voters in a nutshell

actually labours position is that there isnt actually a zombie apocalypse and all teh people screaming are stupid cunts

In that situation you would probably leave the building. So are you saying we should abandon the UK?

Poor Diane.

She'll be upset at missing the remaining 15 days of campaigning.

Long term is literally a euphemism for cancer

Yes I use it

>they invent an illness for abbott ti hide the fact that she's just a retard

>ackchyually the biggest Tory majority in 30 years would be an awful result

Comres and Ipsos Mori

Not sure what to make of this lads

stop being helipobic

youtube.com/watch?v=HEJO8t_wCUQ

muslims arent human

May will win 100%.

Reminds me of how when the second London attack happened the BBC chose the phrasing of "white van driver" to describe the attacker

bbc.co.uk/news/magazine

>How a woman from the far-right fell in love with a migrant

>Is everyone racist?

>When you really care about the election... but can't vote
>Three million citizens of other European Union countries live in the UK. How do they feel about a general election dominated by Brexit, in which they cannot vote?

>How an autistic child became world pinball champion

MUH RIGHT WING BIAS

>Daily Stormer
Do you read the Talmud as well?

were a multicultural society in a global world and its only 50+ white racist uneducated faggots who say otherwise

Isn't it more, if we didn't interfere with science and make the zombies then we wouldn't have this problem. It's out fault zombies exist.

is the conservative party the only party in the UK close to Sup Forums now that UKIP is over?

Yeah she was born a spacker

wasted a get on a dead thread.
#GunsfortheUK

That fella who came on here a few nights ago and said Dianne was resigning within two days wasn't bullshitting then.

Yeah that's why it's going to shit lad.

>Edinburgh west could go blue

Holy shit

Owen Jones 2017

>mfw no one English even died in LND bridge attack

>Jeremy Corby

then they dont fall under the HRA so why are we getting rid of it you nonce?

Why have they endorsed him? Peter Hitchenesque cynicism?

Daily reminder "human rights" are a meaningless liberal fiction used to placate weak and subservient children who are too pathetic to take control of their own lives and if you rely on them or respect them, you are not long for this world.

Owen Jones election night 2015

He never fucking learns.

Delet.

>tfw just got my lease application approved and moving to Glasgow in February to start a new life in Europe

I finally got my dream job you guys! I can't fucking wait to move to England! Any of you lads want to meet up at the pub for a pint of brew next month? I'm gonna be a Brit!!

UKIP aren't over, they're just correctly noticed that people aren't so willing to back them any more after brexit because they incorrectly assume that's all they were about
Get this election out of the way, vote Tory in swing seats and UKIP in Tory safeseats, let the Tories do brexit, then vote UKIP in after they fuck it all up

they are intelligent enough to realize that being endorsed by the daily stormer is not seen as a good thing by the majority of the world so they endorse things that they dont actually like

solid summary.

no its the tories fault for not regulating science busnesses properly

I remember someone called this happening yesterday

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/128775738/#128777856

Pot Noodle lads

Spoopy.

>Allowing a government to control your life
>Not wanting to meme rights from them that benefit you long term
Ok mate, how principled of you.

HEY EVERYONE
I'M THE ONLY ONE WHO NOTICED SOMEBODY POSTED ABOUT DIANE ABBOTT RESIGNING THE OTHER DAY
I BETTER MAKE A POST TELLING YOU ALL THAT I SAW THAT
GIVE ME ATTENTION

Fascists will literally dehumanize marginalized people to ethically justify their actions.
People, not zombies.

t. orwell
t. Rand

>Glasgow
>England
>Pint of brew

You got a lot to learn kid.

lost three and a half stone since march lads, stepped over being a fat cunt

Will mummy may take away /britpol/ lads?

''Constitutional Unionist Conservative Kingdom''

new party to replace UKIP

STRONG
AND
STABLE

>Destroying your country for quick gibs

stop

My heart weeps. Truly.

Kek

>glasgow
>england
>pint of brew
Oh boy.

desperately seeking out (you)s whilst criticizing people for desperately seeking out (you)s

i like your style la

>Not posting the fact that Corbyn has dumped Abbot on her big fat nigger ass.

OP, you're a moron.

wow that's actually ofcom worthy

Nah, hopefully we can get her to post here.

What if you could capture some of these zombies and then put them to work for your benefit? Wasn't that how Shaun of the Dead ended too?

youtube.com/watch?v=btdM9E8X5nA

There is no difference between "zombies" and regular humans. We are all zombies.

If you need rights in the first place your government is so fucked up that it should probably be destroyed and replaced anyway.

>pint of brew

do you even know the error you have made

Bring back hanging and National Service

some business bearded wanker in a blue suit came in and offered a lease on a printer
when will these faggots learn that cold calling doesnt work

Told you so lads

Yes, our government is fucked up, what do you suggest?

Pls be b8

nice if true

>still responding to yankpasta
I fucking despair at you cunts

She'll label us as white supremacists and put the board's denizens on a list for surveillance and possible gulag.

>If you need rights in the first place
ok north korea

>tfw you're in a shadow cabinet meeting and Diane keeps calling you "Andrew"

State of this Green lad

How can we go vote if the election isn't until tomorrow?

ASHCROFT MODEL UPDATE GOGOGOGOGOGO

We put him back on the throne.

Archive this article pls, I so really want to read it

Isn't that what you English call it?

So is Diane Abbott standing down from her constituency as she is clearly too ill to represent them properly? Her dipshit constituents will still vote her in because she's Labour, Labour know this and should act appropriately.

twitter.com/bbclaurak/status/872403103714332672