Sunni vs Shia Islam

Sunni vs Shia Sup Forums . Who wins? Which group is the true and pure form of Islam?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/isskmxLG28k
youtube.com/watch?v=HEJO8t_wCUQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>diarrhea vs a ton of little turds

Fuck off Jew.

Both of them get the gas of peace.

I'm gifting you a loo.

shias are better at killing jews so i guess them.

But the Palestinians are Sunnis.

What is Hezbollah?

Them goatfuckers who have not disturbed our peace since '06?

Suicide bombers targeting the west VS. Suicide bombers targeting the first group of suicide bombers.

I prefer Shia.

youtu.be/isskmxLG28k

Catholic Church created Islam.

BUT

Jews infiltrated the Catholic Church through "Saint" Augustine, known for Jewish orgies, and reversed 300 years of Jewish ostracism.

Religiously we're exactly the same. Shia/Sunni has always been a power struggle and is a political divide, not a religious one.

Ok, but there is Hamas and they have done a shit ton more against the Israelis than Hezbollah.

>we
You have to go back.

Im Iranian and Shia. Sunni is the pure and true islam.

islam is cool because they respect ALL Genders

youtube.com/watch?v=HEJO8t_wCUQ

BTFO VELVET MAFIA

Sunnis are equivalent to Catholicism in Christianity and Shias are equivalent to Protestants in Christianity. Shias are divided into different sects. From my understanding, Shias believe the Mahdi already came, but that even among certain sects of Shia's there is disagreement on who he was. Also Shias are more mystical and take a less literalistic approach. Don't Ismailis believe the hajj to be spiritual rather than literal? Also, Alawite Shias basically believe in the a Christian Trinity with an Islamic spin.

Sunni are scum and should be eradicted. Unfortunately the west supports them even as they carry out terrorism. It's clear that our governments wants us dead and replaced.

Who gives a fuck? You can put glitter on turds but you just end up with different coloured turds.

Shiites have organised clergy like catholics and sunnis kind of come as protestants because they have no organised clergy thus is a divide created in which shias are able to be secular while sunnis litterally cant be because they have no church/state separation.

Because of this sunnis are more radical and blow themselves up which makes me prefer shias.

you have to open your borders.

Shi'ites have comfy paintings. Also, they're mostly Aryans rather than Semites.

nuke them both

Who cares? Gas them all.

Sunnis make up the majority of terrorists.

This. Shias are ok with images and even paint images of Muhammad. Sunnis get severely ass whipped when they see an image of any kind.

Sunni's with Americas help. We are on the wrong side! The Sunni's are the Wahhabi terrorist.

Sunni is the truth. Take the islampill, Sup Forums.

aw shit

Sanjak should be cleared

>an Israeli white knighting for America
You've been here too long dude.

All i know is that most influential Sunni - Saudi Arabia is the puppet of Israel, and most influential Shia - Iran is fiercely hated by kikes and their slaves.

As far as i'm aware the Iranians were never treated as fellow muslims by the Arabs and Arabs view Islam as ''theirs'' thus making any non-Arab a ''subhuman'' by default.

Then there's the political conflict because the Sunni believe that only the descendants of Muhamad are allowed to rule while the Shia handed over power to a class of clergy.

And your women have to racemix with nigroids.

So should Russia

Why are we cooperating with sunni when they're basically exclusively ISIS? Shouldn't we be cooperating with moderate shiates to kill all the sunnis?

Says the sewage pipe manipulating them

ITT wahabism and sunni definitely mean the exact fucking same thing

>which brand of shit is "purer"
This is one of them low energy brain teasers, innit?

Farsi balade?
>Sunnis are equivalent to Catholicism in Christianity and Shias are equivalent to Protestants in Christianity
The difference is Catholics and Protestants actually have different spiritual beliefs. Shia's and Sunni's have different aesthetics but religiously and spiritually are identical.
>Shias are divided into different sects
Schools of thought, and so are Sunni's
>Shias believe the Mahdi already came, but that even among certain sects of Shia's there is disagreement on who he was.
We believe he came but is in occulation and he will return.
There are some sunni scholars who believe he is the 12th imam too, while most others believe his identity has not yet been revealed.
>Also Shias are more mystical and take a less literalistic approach
Not true. Our interpretations of the Qur'an and the prophets (saw) life are the same.
>Don't Ismailis believe the hajj to be spiritual rather than literal?
I don't know much about Ismaili's so I can't comment on that
>Alawite Shias basically believe in the a Christian Trinity with an Islamic spin.
Alawites are not shia. They're not even muslim. The trinity thing puts them outside of the folds of Islam.
Officially, shia and sunni recognize 8 schools of thought in Islam: Sunni Hanafi, Sunni Maliki, Sunni Hanbali, Sunni Shafi, Shia Jafari, Shia Ismaili, Shia Zaidi, and whatever Oman is I forgot the name though.
The clergy is a political establishment, not a religious one.
>shias are able to be secular
Your objective opinions aren't fact
>Because of this sunnis are more radical and blow themselves up
Wahhabists aren't Sunni.
Its the other way around. Iran has the most direct descendants of the prophet (saw) versus any other country.
>and even paint images of Muhammad
Completely false.
Saudi Arabia is wahhabist, not sunni.

Iranians were sunni until the 1500s when the Shah made shia islam the state religion and killed all the persian sunni's who refused to convert while the rest fled to other muslim countries, and he imported arab shia to replace them.

Wahhabist

Go go Aryan Jewkillers.
Death to Israel.

>Farsi balade?
Are dadash.

fuck jew-nnis
long live assad
pave the roads with kike and sunnigger skulls

>As far as i'm aware the Iranians were never treated as fellow muslims by the Arabs and Arabs view Islam as ''theirs'' thus making any non-Arab a ''subhuman'' by default.
Not really. It's actually the shia who believe that Seyyed's (blood descendants of the prophet (saw)) are nobles or elites while non seyyed's are seen as plebs or lesser beings.
Sunni's don't believe your blood effects your standing.
So shia's are actually more arab supremacist than sunni's are by far.
>because the Sunni believe that only the descendants of Muhamad are allowed to rule
That's actually what Shia believe. Sunni's believe anyone can rule.
>while the Shia handed over power to a class of clergy.
Clergy is a political establishment. Unless you're a grand ayatollah like Khamenei or Sistani no one cares what you have to say.

Dareh proxy estefadeh mekone yah to italia zenege mekone?

you have to go back.

zendege*

Kys fag.

Which ever group is smaller, so killing off the winner takes less time.

Implying one goatfucker is different from the other

proxy estefade mikonam dadash.Sup Forums tooye iran masdoode.

Why can I understand your sand speak, is it related to urdu

Sunni tbqh

>Sell them both weapons
>threaten the world to not intervene
>whoever wins, gets their 15mins of fame
>proceed to glass the winner.
>outlaw islam, punishable by death
>problem solved

Shias (Iran) is being buttblasted by Sunnis (The World) so should obviously support the underdog.

Give Iran some proper weapons and sicc them on the Sunnis and let the middle east take care of itself

No.

>Sunni vs Shia vs Jews.
>Which group is the true niggers of middle-east?
Answer: They are all murdering niggers, just going about it in different ways.

Peaceful civilization was invented by germanic whites, and none of those ME niggers know how to coexist with anyone, not even themselves.

Nice divide thread virgin.

Judging by this map the Sunni are winning.

Mebenam. As kodom shahr hastee?
Arabic, Farsi, and Urdu are all related to one another.
That would never happen. Islamic unity is at the heart of the Islamic Republic's ideology.
This desu
Things aren't so black and white my muslim rapebaby of a friend.

>Arabic, Farsi, and Urdu are all related to one another.
Persian language is closer to English than Arabic.
Arabic is semitic
Persian is indo-iranian language

Can any Muzzie here explain to me why Islam isn't degeneracy?

rasht. shoma amrica hasti?

t. Paki

>Who wins?
Sunni

>true and pure form of Islam
Shia

>Persian language is closer to English than Arabic.
Arabic and Farsi have a ton of the same words in common. Can't say the same about Farsi and English.
>Persian is indo-iranian language
Languages evolve over time idiot
Baleh, bareh doneshka. Fomilam as Tehran hastan.

>Sunni VS Shia, who wins?
The rest of the world

>Which is the purest form of islam
Do we know? Does it matter? They Both Read the same book with the same verses that preach hatred to other cultures and everyone who thrives in other cultures

>Civilization
>germanic

Ahmed, kys please

DESIGNATED
BASED-ING
STREETS

Go jerk your cock to Muhammad more you shit skin sand nigger.

t. Paki
Wew too many in a single thread

>Baleh, bareh doneshka. Fomilam as Tehran hastan.
movafagh bashi rafigh :)

The middle and bottom points are false.
Merci dadasham. Shomaham :)

Alien vs Predator

Sunni countries are where the terrorists come from since the sect is more extreme than Shia
Anyone curious do some research - at work and can't find this info right now

>more extreme than Shia
remember me?

>b-but Putin will save...

Wahhabists =/= Sunni
Mainstream Sunni and Mainstream Shia are just as extreme as each other and religiously no different.
In fact before the Iraq war shia/sunni communities in Iraq were mixed and shia/sunni marriages were quite common.

What ever happened to him? Is he still being protected by bodyguards?

>shia
Why do Shiites not spread all over the place like Sunnis do?

Actually, I have come to the conclusion that Ahmadiyya Islam is the purest form of Islam. Why haven't you accepted the Messiah you infidels?

someone redpill me on ibadi please. are they /ourguys/?

Wahhabists =/= Sunni
But all Wahhabi are sunni.

fpbp

third post also best post

Literally the white mans best bro.

Obligatory: POO

weak shit skins who know their place

Not true.
Sunni's do not consider Wahhabist's to be Sunni
Shia's do not consider Wahhabist's to be Sunni
They're their own sect.
See fatwas of Khamenei, Sistani, Grand Mufti of Al Azhar, etc all the top shia and sunni scholars
Anyways this is my last post I'm going to sleep

Ibadis are in Oman. They are a reformed sect of Khawarij Islam and the only sect of Khawarij left. They fought against both Sunnis and Shia and were pretty much hated by both for centuies. Now they mostly just live in seclusion and have been mostly forgotten.

Man I would be in so much trouble near muslims.
I really can't separate them by their faction so I would probably make them butthurt every second of their lives.

Who cares who is correct, Sunnis are terrorists.

Because Shia have functioning countries that threaten the jews.

Sunnis are brainwashed by Saudi Arabia and Iran controls the Shias. We can work with the Shias much more due to numbers and ideology. I would take neither, but being forced to pick Shias would be the only reasonable people.