Iran getting Redpilled on Islam

So Iran is currently under attack. ISIS fighters have attacked their Parliament and taken hostages. They have also attacked the shrine of Khomeini with suicide bombers. Will Iran take care of ISIS for the west?

Other urls found in this thread:

haaretz.com/israel-news/israeli-mossad-agents-posed-as-cia-spies-to-recruit-terrorists-to-fight-against-iran-1.407224
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1983_Beirut_barracks_bombings
discordapp.com/invite/S4KJa
youtu.be/1c15EmERsZg
youtu.be/k7BRjbGVISI
youtu.be/mT3q8tba_lw
youtu.be/t_Qpy0mXg8Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

now we are going to see what kebab removal really looks like.

Iran is already doing most of the work fighting IS
This is probably a message from the Saudis over Qatar

watch dis
*genocides half of middle east*

Is Iran our /Goy's/? They have a large Jewish population.

The fact that Khomeini staged a revolution at 77 years old always astounds me

have you been living under a rock?

Iranian militia and special forces have been on the front line for years.

Shias was always redpilled about sunnis, they praise Peroz Nahavandi lel, read about nizaris, they were shias and btfoed by Shitskinadin

>Nizari teachings emphasize human reasoning (Ijtihad, the individual use of one's reason when using both the Quran and Hadith as resources), pluralism (the acceptance of racial, ethnic, cultural and intra-religious differences) and social justice.

They were pretty progressive in fucking 12th century, meanwhile fucking sunnis are still barbarians

This is how retarded Sup Forums can be.
They're already at war with ISIS son and we aren't seeing shit.

Reminder
haaretz.com/israel-news/israeli-mossad-agents-posed-as-cia-spies-to-recruit-terrorists-to-fight-against-iran-1.407224
>'Israeli Mossad Agents Posed as CIA Spies to Recruit Terrorists to Fight Against Iran'

Yea Kurds and Shia militiahave been the ones destroying ISIS. Just something to talk about.
Pissing Turkey off even better!

are you retarded? Iran is already fighting ISIS in both Syria and Iraq. PMU, SAA, Hezbollah, NDF, all these forces are under Iranian influence and they are in war with ISIS for years.

the weak should fear the strong

More like Iran will glass Saudis.

You're never too old to kick out an American puppet government

quick rundown on this "revolution"?

They are already redpilled about sunnis desu

>al-bab in one week

This is how ignorant of wold affairs most Americans are.

Russia may help them do just that. Iran does not yet have a deliverable nuke, soon to come.

They've been fighting them much more than you and harder than you for the last 3 years along with Syria and Iraq you retarded American.

poland why are you siding with western cucks? did you forget your history? poland and ottomans/turkey are bound by destiny

pic related back when polacks weren't cucks to the exploitative west

Already answered you retarded strayan

More like he sat around in exile while the revolution was carried out by commies, and then flew in to hijack the election after the Shah abdicated.

I didn't read the thread before making my post calling you a tard, tard

Lel, they were just sending a couple of generals to teach sandniggers how to defeat isis. Now, they will send tanks and planes. Isis fucked up by attacking Iran.

>(((ISIS fighters)))

This. Hilarious if you retards don't know this.

he wasn't even there when it happened but okay

> Iran getting Redpilled on Islam

any country with the word "Islam" in their name will never be redpilled. The Islamic Republic of Iran is the worst shill for muslim terrorism and even worse for shia terrorism

> b-b-b-b-but only sunnis are terrorists!!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1983_Beirut_barracks_bombings

Read any book on the battle of baghdad, and read about Sadr city. Shia is just as bad, sometimes worse.

>tfw you don't know if you want to root for isis or Iran in this situation

Why can't we just nuke both of them?

This whole thing could and has the potential to make the Middle East situation devolve very rapidly

>Deaths 305 victims (241 U.S. peacekeepers, 58 French peacekeepers, and six civilians)
>U.S. peacekeepers

like in Vietnam, Iraq and Afghanistan? I think no one want this kind of peace

Looks like Shias just BTFO foriegn invaders. Attacking military targets is not terrorism. I hope we have the balls to act like Shias if we are ever invaded.

I thought iran was full isis land, i watch homeland and seem bad guys

Attacking armed enemies is not terrorism.

I'm sorry, did you morons not know that Iran's been fighting ISIS since it was founded?

What can we do to encourage this. Like drop a bunch of chaff over Terran and Riyadh.

reminder that there's no bigger terrorist sponsor in the world than the usa and iran was a great place until the usa got involved

You think Israel will let that happen?

i dont get it why are they attacking themselves ?

>Shia is just as bad, sometimes worse.
This pretty much. There's no "good" Islam. It's a dangerous plague that will wipe out any culture it infests. Islam needs to be eradicated by any necessary cost.

Iran supports Syria, and Hezballah that is all, but thanks for buying the propaganda. The ones attacking UK and US are Wahhabi Sunni's .

From Israel that is a shame. You may see Hamas & Hezballah as the same thing but they don't.

It's pretty funny that most of middle East is shit desert like pic.
There are literally no above ground resources left.
Whole place is a giant shithole

>most of the middle east is like this
You're embarassing yourself

Join to discuss the current state of events in Qatar

discordapp.com/invite/S4KJa

but they are , both are muslim terrorists organizations . i mean isnt the whole point to fight nonmuslims ?

Muslims have been fighting eachother for centuries over minor differences in interpretation of the Quran, this is why a global reform is impossible

If Muslims attacking other Muslims redpills Muslims against Islam then Islam wouldve died a long time ago

Pick up a goddamn book for once wouldya

So they attack (((enemies))) who are invading their country and they are terrorists?Go back to t_d you disgusting fag

Definitely not. You fags forgot what Obama did to them?

any links? i wanna see muzzies killing each other

they've been killing each other since decades until NATO decided to step in, now they kill both

It´s terrorism when you attack civilians on the streets of Paris or fly planes on WTC. It´s not terrorism to attack military targets of an occupying military force in your country.

They're all barbarians, some are just a little less savage.

I really don't know. The people are awesome for sure. No idea what the state/monarchy or whatever they are does.

But they've always been red pilled on Islam. You have to remember they are Persians, not Arabs. If it weren't for tyrannical rule, they would've kicked out Islam a long time ago. Our meddling is among the reasons they have Islam now. The classic Iranian culture and identity was not Muslim. That is however a narrative the (((media))) likes to dupe the American public with, as though Iran and Iraq are the same thing. Never take your knowledge about the outland from the news. Iirc, the original faith of Iranians was something called Zoroastrianism, though I would have to look it up to remember.

But Zoroastrianism vanished in the early 7th century after the Persian empire was conquered by the Muslims (at the time of the caliph Omar ben Al Khattab).

Persians converted to Islam and were Sunni for a while until one of the Shahs forced the Shiite sect on his people.

I see, thank you for the clarification.

Except Sobieski literary sided with the west, including Austria that participated in the partitions of Poland one hundred years later. You have some problems with basic logic.

I was really surprised when I discovered that Persia became Shiite relatevely recently.

>they praise Peroz Nahavandi
Maybe in the time of the shah. The post revolution government made that illegal and shut down his tomb

Sunnis vs Shia

The problem is there are no manuscripts that can determine which interpretation is correct. Another problem is that the Koran is the word of Allah, and his word cannot be incorrect.

youtu.be/1c15EmERsZg

It's a shame that the middle east didn't just follow one sect, maybe Islam would've been reformed and the region's sole problem would be Israel-Palestine conflict. Even this conflict would be easy to solve if it weren't for the divide in the ME.

This would be the case if the Lebanese government did this. However Hezbollah is not the Lebanese government and at the time had no affiliation with them.
>but they don't
Iran funds both Hamas and Hezbollah

Man i really like Persian food.

The problems of the middle east wouldn't have even been there if Islam seized to exist in the first place.

I think Islam would've been a meme religion like Christianity if there were no conflicts to inflame the Muslims. Shia-Sunni and Israel-Paleatine conflicts will make sure that Islam is a relevant and dangerous religion for the next decades.

youtu.be/k7BRjbGVISI

youtu.be/mT3q8tba_lw

youtu.be/t_Qpy0mXg8Y

You are an idiot. The west funds Wahabist groups like ISIS so that they can disrupt Iranian hegemony.

Iran has been the only state in ME fighting ISIS from the first days of its existence, maybe this will redpill Trump about who is who is ME.

And this is not a Sunni vs Shia thing,

Meanwhile Iranian MPs are really terrified, look at their faces:

The difference is that sunnis want to kill every single jew while shias want the kikes out of positions of power
Iran is home to the largest jewish population in the middle East outside of Israel

Thank you for the taqiya

Really a shame. If we could purge the neocohens maybe we could move to working with Iran as our main ally in the region.

let ISIS and Iran destroy each other.

The Arab states like Qatar fund Hamas, Free Syrian Army, and ISIS
Iran Hezbollah and Syria, Shia militia

Well, you are the first German I encounter, who is ignorant of Persian history. Get out of Internet, read some books..

Doesnt matter who gets glassed in this. Nothing of value would be lost.

Once it was an Iranian-US alliance, and a peaceful middle east

Iran has been taking care of ISIS. The same (((Western agents))) attacking Trump have been funding ISIS as well

Nothing would redpill Trump about Iran; he only serves Israel and ISIS is their proxy.

no, that took place in lebanon so you're ignorant as well as stupid
read above my uneducated friend who didnt even bother to look at the link

dumb apologists. i suppose you'll argue against the us helping out starving somalians next

Then why aren't you trying it there?

They've been fighting ISIS you dumb faggot burger.

No they only sent generals and special ops to Syria, no mass deployments

Sauce?????

Iranian revolution 1979 dude
>Norwegian education

Iran and Syria will fall. They planned it a long time ago.

Begone, JEW.

>Iran is about to start the biggest justified genocide of wahhabi muslims the middle east has ever faced
>Saudi Arabia realized it fucked up and cries for US or they no longer will petrol nor an enemy to wage war for profit against
>America steps in and turns Iran into Iraq, millions upon millions of awesome, trully moderate and respectable shia muslims killed

I hate the united states so fucking much, holy fucking shit.

American education meme, it's time to stop posting

no they don't, 40k tops... they're just guaranteed representation in the parliament for some reason

> I thought iran was full isis land, i watch homeland and seem bad guys

Maybe you guys do deserve to be knifed to oblvion after all...

(((Isis))) attacks iran government but doesnt touch US and Israeli government hmmm

Iran is Shia muslim. In their mind and point of view people like ISIS are just rebels using the name of allah and islam to carry out their shit.

These posts are Saudi Internet Defense Force shills. Look at the time between posts, how convienent an ignorant American and the Saudi comes right away to correct him! Thank you mr Shill al-Saud, even though the information given is false. Doesn't matter though, the ritual is complete. Now other actual American education posers will read it and see it as true.
Fucking disgusting, kill yourselves.

>what is buyids
>what is ilkhanate

nice meme camelfucker

Iran will not fall, its impossible.

Getting redpilled? Have you not heard of the Iranian revolution?

ISIS = Mossad anyways.