‘We will strike’ US attack on North Korea is IMMINENT, expert reveals

When will it finally happen?

archive.is/PH4B8

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/391171-oliver-stone-putin-hot-war/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

And then you have the Saudi-Qatar-Iran-Israel shit going down atm.

WTF is happening?

Is this legit start of WWIII?

See
Fucking US every damn time

Yawn. Wake me when/if anything happens.

WW3 began in 2001, it's a different type of war

>((("expert")))

Its nothing. Its always nothing. Calm your tits.

It's just after midday but I'm feeling really sleepy eh guys? Time for a siesta, I suggest you all take one too. Nightnight

BOMB BOMB BOMB
BOMB BOMB IRAN

yes, the more countries join the shitstorm, the closer it gets to WW3. It's pretty close right now, NK might take see this as an advantage and strike first.

>expert reveals

it's not going to happen

>SKYKING RADIO CALL 3x AT 6:20Z AND 6:30Z
>10 MINUTES AFTER THE ATTACK IN IRAN AT 6:10Z

>neocon jew hyping for war
Friedman is tricky because he plays both sides, that of a dispassionate observer and that of a shill for certain actions or outcomes. You have to be careful about whether he's playing the reporter or playing the shill at any given moment.

>When will it finally happen?
As late as possible. North Korea is just an excuse to redeploy in South China Sea.

Anons reported hearing x3 SKYKING in old thread.

Buckle-dafuq-Up!

hopefully

thoth confirms

also

Hopefully the US would just nuke the fuck out of those dirty commies.They are all nothing but a waste of land,resources,and armament.Fuck them US,please do.

Its been so hyped up for years that I feel like Sup Forums will mostly be like "meh" if it ever does actually happen

Friedman is the best geopolitical forecaster in modern history. He founded Stratfor.

>expert

>expert

Don't you fucking do it Drumpf

Most of your "guide" is pure speculation and means nothing at all.

the 3rd carrier is already on the way

>expert

>implying I wrote this "guide"

Shitty fake news clickbait article

he abuses that reputation to shill sometimes though. Right now he's probably just a conduit for threats the Trump administration wants to broadcast

the Iran and Qatar situations are both happening-tier. Korea will probably be nothing

He predicted the war in Ukraine several years in advance and down to the month.

>experts
I sincerely hope you kill yourself, OP

Oh yeah, north korea. What ever happened with the aggression and shit? It died out randomly weeks ago. Like always.

I thought trump said he would never announce an attack before doing it so the enemy couldn't prepare beforehand.
Maybe it was one of those Mandela effects or what's it's name. Oh yeah, lying bullshit from someone not fit for office I think it's called

I really doubt that. He shills for himself to expand his clientele.

(((Friedman))) Every. Fucking. Time.

I didn't say that, I said it's shit.

>New Skyking thread if anyone interested

>Also, Putin sends chilling reminder to everyone rt.com/news/391171-oliver-stone-putin-hot-war/

Confirmed squeaky bum times if we remember that Qatar's ultimatum expires today if it hasn't already.

Trump didn't announce anything you gay faggot

>your guide
your guide
>your guide
your guide
>your guide
your guide
>your guide
your guide
>your guide
your guide
>your guide
your guide
>your guide
your guide
>your guide
your guide
>your guide
your guide
>your guide
your guide
>your guide
your guide
>your guide
your guide

>RANDOM EXERPT SAYS SHIT WILL HAPPEN
>FUCK SOMETHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN
>NOTHING HAPPENS

It's not happening until Mattis is smoking a cigar with a smirk announcing on national tv that at roughly 1 am eastern standard gook time the full fury of the American military was unleashed on NK. The days of the military telegraphing are over, we have someone that actually wants to win in command again. It hasn't been that way since the 50's.

when his clientele includes parts of the US government, surely he could be used in such a way?

bullshit

I doubt it does anymore. He's got a new company now, it's subscription-only.

>The days of the military telegraphing are over
if we are telegraphing, it's not likely to be a real attack. Just a show of force with the intended audience being China more than Best Korea

3rd carrier group was on its way to NK to join an attack starting next new moon, but if the Qatar/Iran/Saudi development turns to full on war it'll be postponed and resources diverted there.

Ok. keep listening to the USAF ordering pizzas on their maintenance channels.

Keep us posted.

Is usa trying to out north korea north korea with these constant invasion threats?

RIP that pizza

you were meant for better things

We're not telegraphing. Last time they had this many carriers in one place we got Iraq.

>expert

AHAHAHAHA

>Expert reveals.

Expert reveals his substantiated opinion.

>Expert talks his book
Keeping them tense and on high alert is part of the psychological and financial abuse the USA uses against Nork.
>implying he's not still just as much a Player as before

Hi Georgia! How's life in the kafkaz?

He wasn't doing anything before either. The emails were leaked remember.

>founded the most successful private intelligence ever, that had most of Fortune 500 companies, governments and billionaires on its client list(which has been leaked)
>unsubstantiated

*private intelligence company

he also said that the aircraft carrier roosevelt would deploy to north korea. that was false. the nimitz deployed there.

That, compared with the report that a russian hack sparked the qatar crisis, makes my synapses tingle.

They're using North Korea to stay deployed in the South China Sea but the target is China (it doesn't mean they will attack China, it's containment). Nothing will happen unless North Korea strike first, they're only useful idiots.

He was wrong many times, but his overall accuracy is over 50%, which is honestly pretty insane.

Nah, NK is close to deliverable nukes. It has been their goal for a while. They can't abandon it because it's the only way for the regime to survive long-term. Neither side can back out at this point.

>join military
>liberate gooks in about a week
>buy liberated gooks food and things
>get qt brainwashed gook to marry you and exalt you as glorious leader

This could work.

how do you know they plan to attack next new moon?

I'm thinking the reason the Qatar situation happened is because the Eye of Sauron in DC happens to be looking at NK right now.

trips of truth
aren't they allied with china, so if we attack, we basically start a war with china too. hard to believe this actually but those norks need wiped off the fucking grid i assure you

There's literally no reason for China to defend NK. Nobody is interested in fighting a conventional war with the US.

It's never happening, put your bets on something more realistic.

This guy gets it.

If you truly believe that and don't realize that they're using NK to target China and deploy in the China Sea you have very little understanding about the US foreign policy. It's not like they're doing that since WW2.

Well, China is literally surrounded by US allies and based's. The whole SC sea is a cage for China.

Bringing several carriers is useless for that, unless you're implying they're intending to enter direct conflict with China, which is not the case.

They want to restrict China movements in it's own cage. Trust me those carriers are there to stay as long as they can. Without NK China could consider this as an aggression and use it diplomatically. As it is now they can't say shit.

NK isn't a threat you're being manipulated. The US neocons needed a reason to redeploy in Asia that's all. They probably tried to pull this shit on Obama too but he isn't as dumb as Trump. Clinton is a neocon so she would have done the same thing.

With Trump we could have hoped he would have kept his promise and resisted the neocons but sadly he's dumb as a rock.

Nah, I don't agree with that at all. NK isn't a threat to us, but the US reacts immediately whenever there's a threat of a nuclear rogue state.

The carriers aren't the only thing either. There's been tons of security meetings, drills, etc in the last couple months. Finally, the Chinese fleet is not a threat. Even Japan has a better one (bigger than the UK'a actually). The writing is on the wall. There will be war. Screencap this if you wish.

>mfw Moon Jae-in watches helplessly as America wipes out his bosses

DO IT

Seoul's going to get hit. NK has hardened artillery all along the DMZ. Go for a vacation ESL-fag.

I thought Scandinavians had some brain. Or maybe you're under 25, in that case you're excused. You will learn.

Nah we don't. Just look at Sweden.

>kek gives a 5 for each carrier

yes, Friedman is a tricky Jew. His analysis for STRATFOR on Trump was skewed heavily in favour of the globalists but he did acknowledge the reason why Trump appealed to voters in a non-shill way. He also wrote about the dangers of the US supporting globalism back in 2008/2009, he is pretty switched on and his forecasts on future geopolitical events have for most part been correct.

Friedman might be a jew, but he's not a random expert, the guy is the guru when it comes to writing on geo-politics.

My birthday is soon. Please kek, make it happen.

>When will it finally happen?

By the look of that headline, no time soon. POTUS is fucking with their minds, keeping them on even higher alert than normal to wear them out and get them to spend resources on military maneuovers and then pounce round about Nov/Dec.

>Trump will invade Qatar, Iran and NK in the next 3 years.

Now you'll see how an imperialist republic finally decides to mark time and become a full blown empire, Rome style.

>Now
It happened 16 years ago

>i-i-it's happening! Says increasing nervous man for the billionth time.

Give me a break. These posturing dumb fucks are spineless. They'll never do shit. Both Trump and Un are big fat pussies.

I'm screen capping just in case...

That guy looks like a con man

Yes, Friedman has said it many times and then in most cases it happened.

This is the problem with labeling every retard an expert. Actual experts get devalued.

I like (((Friedman's))) analysis of geopolitics, he has been off before but he knows his shit.

>the daily star

seems legit...

>US attack on North Korea is IMMINENT

But Clinton lost?!

JUST HAPPEN ALREADY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This.

Got reported by BI and WP too, just earlier.

Mark my words:
If a jew warns of imminent war you should probably listen.

>Friedman
is the Holocaust ingrained in their DNA or something?

fucking germans everytime.

Is likely a standoff between US and Russia in southern Syria to escalate?
If so, will Russia take NK side?
If Iran make a move towards Saudi Arabia, US vs Russia standoff again?

Pic related: pro-Assad forces = Russia

What will be China's role?

I am going to sleep, i hope in 6hrs either this of Qatar has produced something