>>128856982

hahahahaha

HERES
MORE

youtube.com/watch?v=HEJO8t_wCUQ

>University is a PRIVATE INSTITUTION

its not. and stirner is a fag. just like you.

>Leftist college redpilling students on thoughtcrime
No complaints here

>years old meme
>doesn't address the issue on hand
>which is capitalists shooting themselves in the foot because private property and truly free speech cannot exist in the same world together

weak desu baka

Enforcing thought crime is A-OK on private property according to you faggots

also you do realize George Orwell was a leftist yes?

its burgerstan you fuck, of course university is a private institution, they ain't commies

>its burgerstan you fuck, of course university is a private institution, they ain't commies

Harvard is not a private institution, nor is any other "private college" you british inbred

>Established originally by the Massachusetts legislature and soon thereafter named for John Harvard (its first benefactor), Harvard is the United States' oldest institution of higher learning,[8] and the Harvard Corporation (formally, the President and Fellows of Harvard College) is its first chartered corporation.

>chartered corporation
>not a private institution

k mate keep talking

>Established originally

nigger.

>named for John Harvard (its first benefactor)

>chartered corporation.

>originally

Meaning that later on..... it became private and is now private.

Holy shit you are fucking retarded. Moving on, how can you guarantee free speech if all institutions are private?

>Meaning that later on..... it became private and is now private.

leftists silogysm.

can you tell me how does the process of transforming a nihilist into activist goes anyway?

mate you are denying clear facts at this point. Hilarious.

>muh porky
Yeah, I wouldn't mind if the University wasn't almost exclusively funded by tax dollars.

>cannot exist together
kek. It would be as simple as disallowing universities from receiving federal aid if they don't protect free speech.

Okay, so now the none state funded private universities just ignore free speech... now what?

oi! being a private institution that finances itself from the gov is a solid business plan. bruv.

>funded by tax dollars

You mean, student loans that end up in the pockets of (((them)))
you live in a fantasy world m8

>they lose the majority of their students, because they are unable to use federal aid to pay
>the university has to lower tuition and services and pay for faculty dramatically
>they would probably just avoid all of this by protecting free speech in the first place

>you live in a fantasy world m8
says the one who thinks the 1% is a permanent class and that classes themselves are relatively stable and that finance capitalism is actually inferior to capitalism despite all of the evidence to the contrary

>in the pockets of (((them)))
The Federal Government? Yeah, I hate those guys.

>finance capitalism is inferior to communism***
autocorrect

>private institution
>receives public funds
Pick one.

>at the same time they would lose students because they can't afford it but at the same time the cost would go down

k what next

>they would just protect a free speech in the first place

Right except, they have a long track record of not doing this. As do many fully private institutions other than universities

>says the one who thinks the 1% is a permanent class

And you think it isn't? How is Hillaries daughter running for president without any real support happening again?

>and that finance capitalism is actually inferior to capitalism

Strawmanning this hard, I have said nothing like this.

>The Federal Government? Yeah, I hate those guys.

I wasn't aware the big banks etc were govt institutions, those are private institutions with private property, sure the government is in their pockets but that property is private

>Public institution
> a chartered corporation

Pick one, looks like the world isn't as black and white as you think idiot. Its a corporation under private control that happens to receive state donations. That doesn't mean its not private property

Even if it was, it means that the institution doesn't support free speech, and is thus anti-american.

>Its a corporation under private control that happens to receive state donations. That doesn't mean its not private property

BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAASDGAASAS

HOW DOES THAT PAKI SPERM TASTE?

>Private business choosing not to provide it's services.
>hahahaha this is BAD somehow! Sup Forums btfo!
Why? There is literally nothing wrong with this.

If they keep doing it they will eventually lose students, and therefore revenue, to the competing less cucked colleges. This is exactly how it's supposed to work.

but private property is American.. this is what I'm saying, contradictory values

this is, not an argument.

Google, Harvard university, look at the wiki, you will see it listed as a "PRIVATE research institute"

you honestly think the oldest university in America is going to lose business over kicking out some autists? Lol, I thought you were supposed to be red-pilled. People are literally whoring themselves out to go here.

also

>in a thread about free speech and private property

>posts pinochet

>who enforced private property and restricted free speech all at the same time

gee really gets your noggin joggin don't it

also that meme shows a clear lack of understanding over Stirner. You are not obligated to society true, but it is in your and their best interest to act as if obligated, the obligation is your own to choose or not, but the choice should always be solidarity.

Poorly worded, but the point was that they shouldn't be receiving public funds. With the amount they charge for tuition combined with the fact that they are a private institution, they have no business getting anyone's tax dollars. Fuck them.

okay fine but it doesn't address the question of how you stop private institutions restricting free speech?

seriously speaking, why are so many self proclaimed nihilists so passioante baout post-christiantiy/progressivism/SJW ?

>nihilist

are you talking about me senpai? No I'm a communist

Abrahamic religions are a Jewish death cult, all of them.. Christianity, Islam.

>No I'm a communist

I figured that much, that is why I asked, you are metaphisically a nihilist, but PASSIONATE about politics (which is not an consistent possition), I see that trait combo often.

>libertarians getting exactly what they asked for
serves them right

No, I am not a nihilist in any sense of the word. Nihilists believe in the destruction of the capitalist state at any cost, with no plan for after, I believe in building dual power structures until the state is superseded and they can take over