Brit/pol/ Daily Politics Edition

>Special Branch monitored Jeremy Corbyn for 20 years amid fears he was 'undermining democracy'
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/06/exclusive-special-branch-monitored-jeremy-corbyn-20-years-amid/

>Researchers say even moderate drinking of alchohol can damage the brain
theguardian.com/society/2017/jun/06/even-moderate-drinking-can-damage-the-brain-claim-researchers

>Two England fans banned for Nazi gestures
bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40179670

>May says Trump 'wrong' to criticise Khan
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40172537

>UKIP activist and dad Sam Gould loses battle with cancer
walesonline.co.uk/news/politics/well-known-ukip-activist-dad-13144289

>Third London attacker named as Italian man Youssef Zaghba, alongside Khuram Butt and Rachid Redouane
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40169985

>More than 200 Muslim leaders fulfill a basic level of decency by refusing to bury the terrorists Islamically:
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/06/muslim-leaders-refuse-perform-funeral-prayers-london-bridge/

>Actor Peter Sallis passes away peacefully at 89 surrounded by his family:
bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-40165443

>Police arrest 12 muslim fucking cunts in morning raids:
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40148737

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/diane-abbott-labour-replaced-sacked-lyn-brown-general-election-2017-jeremy-corbyn-a7776491.html
archive.is/pLiiT
publicwhip.org.uk/division.php?date=2016-06-07&number=13&display=allvotes)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacob_Rees-Mogg#Before_entering_Parliament)
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-23617555)
youtube.com/watch?v=c-7MbLwG0AU)
youtube.com/watch?v=ReIAna459sg
youtu.be/EnuoOfbi1SE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

v-vote UKIP pls senpais....

first for Greg Knight

Why is Jezza holding a rally in a constituency with a Labour majority of over 20,000?

damn I love a roti, been too long.

reminder

nth for tim

Did any of you lads actually vote "No" in the AV referendum?

I know it's not a perfect replacement, far from it, but what made you get up on that day and walk to your Polling Station to defend FPTP?

I voted Yes it's the only progressive thing I've ever voted for.

>tfw accidentally split the thread

Really makes you think

Kaya

Daily reminder that the Tories sold weapons to terrorists, and amber Rudd censored someone who pointed it out.

ukip is a meme vote tory

>mfw on a diet

>Replacing salad with chips

Being northern is a mental illness.

G'day lads. Just wiped me arse, and it reminded me of Britain

Has anyone got that satire horror clip entitled 'skimmed' on you tube with tim farron?

>Lammy disagreeing with half of his own party's policies on DP the day before the election

Utter shambles

What is she thinking when she dresses like this?

Because all he cares about is vote share so he can fight off another leadership challenge.

Shes Gone lads

AV ref losing was one of the most baffling thing I saw in my life.

The entire "No" campaign was "These snobs think they can tell us what to do? Say no to these smarty pants!" and it totally worked.

LABOUR NO

Postal voting desu.

She's a Christian in the UK, she doesn't have to cover her hair here, Rasheed

Lads all I want is accountability with conservative delivery.

AV was shit, it was nowhere near PR it was a token thing for the Lib-Dems in the coalition and people here don't want PR.

Yeah I voted no, just look at any European government you fucking retard.

F

Poor texture and colour for stool, if this is common you should adjust your diet.

Shes wearing that chain again

What weapons were those?

AV was a bad choice, should have gone for what the Scottish Parliament has, constituencies and regional lists.

It's much better than nothing and doesn't preclude PR at a later point if that's what you want.

I didn't even bother to vote in this one. Changing the way votes are counted is not going to change the direction of our country one bit.

Imagine my shock when I learned that Khuram Butt was a habitual cannabis smoker. Are you going to apologise yet you disgusting reprobates?

No it isn't much better than nothing it is shit and that is why it was rejected by 70%.

eat more fibre

01001000 01101111 01110111 00100000 01100011 01100001 01101110 00100000 01001001 00100000 01100111 01100101 01110100 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 01110011 01100101 00100000 01101001 01100100 01101001 01101111 01110100 01110011 00100000 01110100 01101111 00100000 01110110 01101111 01110100 01100101 00100000 01100110 01101111 01110010 00100000 01101101 01100101 00111111

I voted no. Because it's shit.

F

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/diane-abbott-labour-replaced-sacked-lyn-brown-general-election-2017-jeremy-corbyn-a7776491.html

archive.is/pLiiT

>Diane Abbott is being replaced as Labour's shadow home secretary during a "period of her ill health", the party has confirmed.

>She will be replaced by Lyn Brown, who currently serves as the party's the shadow policing minister.

I MISS HIM SO FUCKING MUCH LADS

Pretty sure you're a thousand times worse in that regard

promise free gibs

s-sory Peter

Is David Lammy ok? He's permanently pulling autistic fake laughing faces on Daily Politics

Pref voting is boring tbqh

Who else lives in one of these constituencies?

Are Neil is tearing Lammy a new arsehole on DP. The Tory doesn't even have to say anything.

Same, except I don't find him very funny these days. He does the same thing over and over.

>Now I'm going to ironically do a running commentary/criticism of my own act, starting by ironically telling you that there's a joke coming up, and ironically telling you the punchline 15 times, ironically of course.
>OK are you ready for the joke?
>Here it is: I want to gas everyone north of Watford, but not really, because I'm ironically a slimy cosmopolitan lefty, but not really, but I really am, but not really, because it's irony and I'm too clever for you, ironically.
>Oh this part of the audience did this, and that part of the audience did that!

It gets boring fast.
His audience are worse than he is though. He clearly knows that he's an out-of-touch sneering lefty twat (but I suppose he likes that lifestyle, whatever). His audience are mostly smug twats laughing at esoteric jokes that they probably don't really understand. Then they look down their nose at the plebs who "don't get it".

I voted Yes and the No vote winning seriously demoralised me, later I abandoned the idea of Democracy being considered good at all

It's illegal

Does anyone watch the ITV election coverage?

>David Lammy OK?
The man thinks the colour of smoke is racist.

who should i vote for?

corbyn is a communist

but

may lost a huge lead, and threatened our internet

Australia has AV Plus, and its politics is less retarded post-AV Plus than pre-.

Our manifesto is costed.

t. shaved Diana Abbott

redpill me on this land tax sounds dodgy tbqh

Ah fuck, RIP

B N P
N
P

Reminder that Mogg voted in favour of the Snoopers Charter, despite depicting himself as some sort of traditional conservative or classical liberal against increased state power and defender of British institutions and traditions.
(publicwhip.org.uk/division.php?date=2016-06-07&number=13&display=allvotes)

Reminder that Mogg is a notorious carpet-bagger and stood in seats from Scotland to Shropshire to Somerset before he actually won a seat.
(en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacob_Rees-Mogg#Before_entering_Parliament)

Reminder that Mogg disavowed the ‘Traditional Britain’ group after he caved under pressure from the leftist media for speaking to a genuinely socially conservative group
(bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-23617555)

Reminder that Mogg helped to campaign against UKIP’s Mark Reckless in the 2014 Rochester By-Election – a crucial make-or-break moment in UKIP’s history that would’ve destroyed the party’s momentum and prevented Brexit from ever happening had Reckless not been elected.
(youtube.com/watch?v=c-7MbLwG0AU)

Reminder that if Mogg placed his principles and nation above party and career then he would’ve defected to UKIP alongside Carswell and Reckless back in 2014, back when there was significant UKIP momentum and it seemed as if UKIP could gain several seats in Parliament.

Vote UKIP

Never use australian politics as a positive example.

May spewing total spaghetti right now on BBC News

>when you see someone you think you know in public but actually dont

REE I'M WATCHING DP

>tfw ten minutes to load up a new stream

>lammy has a fat roll on his nose

Wew

youtube.com/watch?v=ReIAna459sg

Tomorrow

mate, the only reason there is nothing big coming from this place is because literally nobody fucking cares whos in power because our parties are equally shit.

there is literally no reason to vote here. I care more about the UK election than our own rn

>criticizes the Mogg

Apologize now

Man is a massive cunt.

Miles ahead of what you have, spastic

A vote for UKIP is a vote for Labour

W H E N ?
H
E
N
?

>criticizes
>z
kill yourself please

Reminder that Labour is going to keep us in the single market which will effectively keep us in the EU in everything but name.

There is literally nothing wrong with surveillance if mogg is in charge and restores the empire

t. liberal

only in marginals

RIP

>please
>p

kys fggt

F

Bodger and Badger one of the last implicitly pro-white tv programmes.

Voted yes, the system proposed wasn't that good, but, like Brexit you have to grab the chance for change when it comes. Once you've got it you can then adjust it to fit. But miss it and its gone for your lifetime.

>HuffPo
JUST

Yeah that always did upset me how he campaigned against UKIP, and attacked them.

youtu.be/EnuoOfbi1SE

I only like him because he is such a loveable traditional character. I voted UKIP by postal last week.

Poz boy has been PURGED

>it's a totally irrelevant shithole country spews worthless commentary on another's system of government

thought you learnt your lesson after Trump.

not to mention explicitly pro-mashed potatoes

We shan't see the likes of him again in our lifetimes.

VOTE ANYONE BUT TORIES

>shaved Diana Abbott

Oh I am stealing that one m8

Where's the texture?

At least throw some lettuce on it