Whenever buzz feed tries to roast

Can you guys even relate to buzz feed calling us beta males?

>I've been with gf for about 3 years
>lost vcard at 16
>very social

youtube.com/watch?v=Zr5qzV-8Zkc

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=Zr5qzV-8Zkc
vimeo.com/216180956
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>direct link to BuzzFeedVideo
Hooktubed that for you so they don't get views

hooktube.com/watch?v=Zr5qzV-8Zkc

buzzfeed took this off youtube

vimeo.com/216180956

i wonder why

very redpill bro.

he has a job and human interaction, while I do not, so not even close to reality

>LULZLULZLULZLULZLULZLULZLULZLULZLULZLULZLULZLULZ

was that always in the description box? I don't remember it being there a few days ago?

Kinda hurts to watch for some reason. Maybe it is seeing all these ironic phrases put into an unironic context.

Wow someone is overly sensitive and cares too much what other people think

Seriously the video was made because buzzfeed, Vice, and other "edgy" rags are getting hurt feelings from all the jokes here on /pol. Check out some of their articles describing /pol terminology. The snide smugness and liberal rage can actually be seen visually it is so intense.

lol /r9k/ had this coming, anyone know what their reaction to this was?

>Check out some of their articles
Fuck off shill

Have no fucking clue if they have reacted

It is true. I am not saying to actually visit their sites. I am saying to read the articles. Seriously! They are funny! It would be even better if they still had a comments section but Lord knows they cannot take the criticism. If you criticize Vice you are a racist apparently.

I cringed, they can't even do their research right, those lazy shits.

God Bless Norway.

The guy in the video is just young and naive. He is also dating some flaky girls who are also young and finding themselves. The character in this little story is a sympathetic one and frankly I think Buzzfeed did a pretty good job with it, though I think that their intention was to teach us a valuable lesson and humble us, which makes me want to puke because that is just like an SJW. They made it because they hate us, and you know when SJW's really hate somebody they preach to (at) them. Words of destruction thinly disguised as words of edification. Typical lefty shit.

>buzzfeed, Vice, and other "edgy" rags are getting hurt feelings from all the jokes here on /pol
It's frustration.
They are meant to be popular youth culture oriented websites, but the strictness of their political creeds prevent them from being relatable to modern youth.
Their solution is to go 21st century Reefer Madness and demonize the direction of Gen Z / Recession era culture. Like all similar efforts over the decades, it completely misses the point.

Thank you for summing it up in a much better fashion. You said what i was thinking. I love /pol. Who knew a creepy den of iniquity like this place could give somebody hope.

I don't relate to it.

>Buzz feed cuck who gets bullied by his girlfriend, and has never been in a fight calling me a beta
Why should we care? It's not like the faggots would ever dare talk like that irl. Now that I'd like to see.

I am exactly like this guy

I don't give (you)s to clickb8 garbage, no views from me.

Kek