Why are they so successful?

Why are they so successful?

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/Is-there-physical-scientific-proof-that-Jews-were-gassed-to-death-in-Nazi-concentration-camps/answer/Damian-Graves
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

mineral resources

Willingness to suffer by their own hand?

Petrodollar?

Arisocratic multiethnic empire. Best people of all races concentrated here = success.

stop making this thread

putin

Russia is some sort of US predecessor. Everyone can become Russian if he fight for Russia.

Its not that they are successful. Its that they subvert each country into stagnation.

take the ultimate red pill and tell others
quora.com/Is-there-physical-scientific-proof-that-Jews-were-gassed-to-death-in-Nazi-concentration-camps/answer/Damian-Graves

>Russia
>Successful

That's what they used to say about USSR too. But then it collapsed. So will Russia in few years.

Says the modern Greek.

Poor, low birth rate, no freedom, successful?

>russia
>successful

>required grain from the US to survive for the fist half of the 20th century
>no blue water navy (smoke stacks don't count)
>not disappearing Megyn Kelly when they had the chance

>no one has even pointed out that these are USSR borders

>depiction of jesus next to stalin

t. jealous faggots, Russia could nuke you back to the stone age.

Russia, successful. Top kek, people are literally fucking starving there.
Oligarchs rule like they always have, corruption is everywhere. Nothings changed, leaders still abuse their own people. Russia would be a great and wonderful place, because the people there are actually awesome, but the government should be tortured to death.

T. szsweszykskze Ivanov

You shouldn't be happy about this. Everytime it collapses something more paradoxical and intoxicating replaces it.

most of the cold war tech is garbage now anyway. People live on dollars a day but putin faggot oligarch wants to wave his fat dick around. Like they do anything to deter USA and friends. A fucking roach shot your planes down and you did shit all.

>3rd world shithole
>succesful
I'm happy that i will go back to Poland tomorrow

they are not polish

ITT:Russian diaspora shilling for Russia while not understanding that they are living outside their Matushka because of politics and peoples mentality.

>not getting concept of 1st world, 2nd world and 3rd world

People like you are retarded. Good you go back.

What do you mean like when the US did the stuxnet virus that set Irans nuke program back 5 years. I do not think Russia is that successful they are just playing on the edge, and being exposed. Tell me when they have done something important.

Yeah 2nd world is 3rd world with more vodka.