Behold! The UK's long term solution to terrorism

Behold! The UK's long term solution to terrorism.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ybveol56BNc?t=232
quora.com/Is-there-physical-scientific-proof-that-Jews-were-gassed-to-death-in-Nazi-concentration-camps/answer/Damian-Graves
youtube.com/watch?v=2BcMI2MGb_g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

quality post. should stop terrorisms

This is smart

Truck proof streets

germany and sweden are doing the same thing.

empty streets?

FPBP

Shit posting in more ways than one.

A society that truly cared for its citizens would line every single sidewalk with these to protect against drunk drivers and drivers succumbing to seizures.

funny thing is someone tested the anti blocks and it turns out that they don't stop shit

youtu.be/Ybveol56BNc?t=232

It will help, but fuck man...

They are going to turn central London into a green zone. Only approved goy will be allowed in, to serve our Judaeo-Masonic rulers.

DESIGNATED RUN OVER STREETS

> take some swords
> strap to motorbike

>brits

What if they use bicycles with swords?

bollards of peace

How much does it cost to put these poles along a street?

how about 6 shooters for everyone?

regulate ammo clips and guns... profit

dumb brits

are you guys banning knifes also?

Remarkable.

Dragons teeth, bollards, cameras on everything, dragnet vans on every corner.

Fuck guys, if this is what beating terrorism is like....

never mind the bollards

So these things everywhere now? Is there a good bollard company I should be investing in?

>Clips

>Knows Islam is the problem
>Waste time, money, and future victims human lives on temp solutions

Islam is a cancer and Europe and the UK are waiting too long to visit a doctor and it might be too late for surgery.

"genius, we shall win the war on terror!"
I can imagine this was said in the meeting where those were approved.

They'll overcome it

Next step Turk proof streets.

Nail bombs BTFO!
>Radical Mooselimbs on suicide watch!

Wow TheresaMay is a genius. This will stop the exploding and stabbing mudslides once and for all.

we have those poles already so people don't park on the sidewalk

Six shooters
> clips

>le merchant nose edit

Noice

STOP TROLLING ME

Or you could, y'know, just get rid of the fucking muslimes.

What do you have to hide goy, it's for your own good. You aren't one of those nazi alt righters are you.

less than Trumps weapon trade deal with Saudi Arabia.

So it looks like those blocks are useless.

Does anyone know about the posts? They appear to have a foundation.

Checked.
>Implying governments care about their people apart from as tax livestock.

ok ucucks
what is like to live in ferar of people blowing themselves up right behind you?

> How much does it cost to put these poles along a street?
THEN WHO WILL CLEAN THE TOILETS?

so this is the Hadrian wall 3.0 ?

m8 wall tech did come a log way.

I wouldn't know, I'd never live in a city.

Saudis will be using those weapons to annex Sweden. Well worth it to have a less insane country in Scandinavia.

Spread the word, terrorism BTFO
Can they build them longer to protect from planes too?

take the ultimate red pill here
quora.com/Is-there-physical-scientific-proof-that-Jews-were-gassed-to-death-in-Nazi-concentration-camps/answer/Damian-Graves

Vehicle barriers are a good idea tho

ok
so what is like to live in fear of going into a city that may have people blowing themselves up right behind you?
it's like an arab country already?

People actually believe that shit can stop a truck? Those bars are only a few centimeters deep in the ground. You an make them fall with a few kicks.

Designated terrorist streets

They look nice! But how do they stop knives?

Underrated. Have a (you)

You're not understanding, my white friend, I avoid cities like the plague. I have no want or need to ever go. Until the fires of Isengard spread I'll be fine in (mostly)white-middle-class suburbia. Sucks for the rest of the country though and I hate to see what it's come to.

>the most radical Islamist country on earth isn't insane
>t. average Trump voter

If you give in to the fact you will likely be attacked going forward.

>We can't do anything about the massive amount of jihadi Muslim terrorist in our country so lets just stop their car attacks

The UK deserves to be nuked for this shit.

Don't you guys have enough poles as it is.

*ring ring*

ALLAHU AKBAR

Why.

Those post will not do shit. I have reversed a truck over those types by accident, and they bend/fold over.

> Airport bollards - different story.

No I totally agree but theyre still great to have. Every mall / major venue should have them.

They'll just start making McVeigh style truck bombs.

>Not recognizing Swedes are even more divorced from reality
>t. Western European cuck that fails to understand joke, but still ready to look down his nose

What about the bridge problem? Maybe they'll build separate pedestrian bridges that are too narrow for vehicles to cause isolated, non-denominational incidents on.

We have those everywhere in Japan.

Hey fellow pollacks the british election is upon us help the UK out by bumping my thread and sharing the video on it to get people to back a hard brexit, blessings of kek and shadilay brothers.

I wonder whose behind that post?

Not enough.

Quotes:
>I support the protection of life from conception to natural death. But a natural death for a murderer is a death on the gallows.

>When in organism there are cancer cells, they have to be removed, not helped because they're "so young" and "so creative".

>Women must earn less than men because they are weaker, smaller and less intelligent. They must earn less, that's all.

>The difference between Europe and USA is that in USA they keep reds in reservations, and we in parliaments.

He makes Nigel Farage look like a ladyboy.

youtube.com/watch?v=2BcMI2MGb_g

unironically supporting Saudi Arabia

You probably believe that Qatar is supporting ISIS. Holy shit some people are delusional.

What if they are on a bike and using a katana?

They're too stupid to do that

WHAT DE FUG >:| :::DDDD

We have entire country of them and no mudslimes, guess you need more.

Because that would be illegal.

Knife binning power poles.
Every one of them is capable of disintegrating
every sharp object in the radius of 50 meters.
At least ten people can hide behind one of them in case of shooting. When a terrorist shouts Allahu Akbar while shooting innocent people automatic response from a speaker hidden in pole is "Not all muslims." Only weakness of this system are trucks.

But they will fuck you up if you fall off your bike hitting the curb or a pothole. And someone not looking is probably going to wack their nuts into one of these. And elderly will end up clipping it and spinning to the ground. Yay for street obstacles. So, can't wait for the videos?

>Mudslime sees pole
>place a pipe bomb inside one of the poles
>blows up in the middle of the city killing people
"Oh no! ban assault poles now!"

it's pretty funny. a country funds the replacement of its ethnic population with 3rd world filth through gibs and (anti)social policies, then has to pay even more to erect poles to keep the new quintessentially british from running everyone down. when looking at the complete decimation of ones race, culture and country, clearly no price is too high for multiculturalism.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

A wall of steel pipes, so inclusive.

Door knobs are the biggest threat to my manlet wrists.

Had a weird mental image with that

Kek, just so were clear you guys aren't banning the trucks or knives yet then?

Why do people still think any of these measures are "anti-terror" or anti-anything except anti-normal people?

It's all meant to oppress and/or control the average citizen and influence his behavior and thought.

55% Non-White British*

If you count Eastern Europeans, Southern Europeans and Irish, Germans, French, Americans etc as White then London is still majority White.

They have a product for that.

>underrated

That's not right
Bin that pipe!

>If you count NON-WHITES as White then London is still majority White.

The UK is truly a total lose.

Allahu Akbar motherfuckers

Knight this man.

That is Hutcheson Street in Glasgow's Merchant City, outside the Doghouse.

Pack it in. London is 55% Non-White, your entire country is 36.3% Non-White. You will become Brazil long before we do.

>inb4americans

kek

London Bridge Has Fallen Down

to be fair this is pretty much the only solid defense against the new 'ram and stab' method isis seems to be teaching outside of childish shit like 'kill all muslims xdd'

kek