Transilvania

Is this the best solution for Transylvania and the Romanian-Hungarian dispute?
>Hungarians get a part of the land that belonged to them for many years.
>Hungarians get the small part that has a large Hungarian majority.
>Romanians get half of the land they populated for thousants of years, while at the same time, they get a way more important part which is rightful Moldovan (Romanian)
>Romanians that live in the part of Transylvania that is about to go to Hungarians can move to the new lands in the east after slavs would be genocided.
>Romania wins more territory that loses and profits from a peace with Hungary

I have Hungarian-Romanian past so I am intrested in fixing this issue so both nations can fight against Islam and degeneration together.

Only mature people can post here no "Hungary Romanian land!!" "Transylvania Hungarian land!!"

Russians from Moldova and Ukrainians are not allowed to post.

Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hungarian–Romanian_War
romania-insider.com/exxonmobil-plans-invest-usd-1-bln-romanian-black-sea/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

do all transexuals come from transylvania or can they all trace their ancestors back to there?

WHY DO TRAPS COME FROM TRANSYLVANIA

Huns should go back to the steppe.
They don't belong here.
Leave Romania alone.

They should just fight it out
Winner takes all

I read this as I stand next to my Romanian co worker. She is sensitive about this topic. They all are.

Should just give it all to the hungols desu senpai

we already have it all, nigger

You made Romania look like complete shit.

Next solution.

But the hung-aryans want it gypsy
If they want it they gotta fight for it that's what I'm saying

lol, let them, they'll get btfo a second time

they wont fight for it cuz they are beta cucks, it will always remain ours

I agree, they should attack us and see what happens. Though we already defeated them when we had equal numbers, so I doubt they'd have a chance now.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hungarian–Romanian_War

Just curious, is there actually a "hungurian minority" within Romania, or they're actually magyar speaking Romanians?

the transnistrian governorate isn't rightfully romanian - It was the case in the 15th and 16th century, but then the claim waned. It became an issue again in the 20th century, long after the claim lost legitimity, when the axis forces conquered the transnistrian governorate, but that doesn't really make it historically ours - for far to long were the people there separated - the developed a different culture, language and customs. They're not Romanians/moldavians anymore, especially today after decades of russian immigration + parallel deportations of the natives - I could argue the same point regarding the Moldavian Republic - as many as half of the ethnic romanians in Moldavia were deported, and they were replaced with Russians or other USSR citizens. Just wait, in 5-10 years Putin will do a repeat of Crimeea, using the same argument that ethnic Russians live there.

They literally have no claim on Odessa and Transnistria - it's rightful Russian clay.
Bessarabia, Bukovina is ok though.

hungarians are 17% of transylvania's population

there are ethnic magyars, but they got shitskinized by centuries of cohabitation with us. Many hungarians treat romanian-hungarians just like we do - they're mongrels.

>Just wait, in 5-10 years Putin will do a repeat of Crimeea, using the same argument that ethnic Russians live there.
No, he won't. Transnistria, maybe. But not all Moldavia.

Your map is retarded:
1. There is no reason to make compromises with hungary. They are weak and we could just humble them if they start shit.
2. Romania doesn't have a claim on Transnistria. Besides, it would be better to be allies with Ukraine if possible. If we want more land, it would make more sense just to take over Hungary.
>I have Hungarian-Romanian past
And this is why nations shouldn't mix, creates people with identity crysis posting stupid shit like this. Just pick your side, you can't be a Romanian and Hungarian at the same time.

as someone from Alba i really dont want bozgors in my back garden REEEEEEEEEEE

those are self-reported census data - I could say that I'm an ethnic hungarian just because I learned hungarian in school, have hungarian neighbours, friends, wife - even though my parents were ethnically romanian.

Or we could just unite and save Europe from the mudslime invasion. We have to purge all our politicians first though.

Leave Romania fish shaped

You do know that half of all media in Moldavia is in russian, right ? Their biggest parties are paid russian shills (I suspect the pro-europeans are controlled russian opposition as well, but let's not go there), they are an extremely religious people, and all their priests are basically paid russian shills. Maybe the fact that they can freely cross the borded into Romania will bring them back, culturally, but it's a long shot.

>you can't be a Romanian and Hungarian at the same time

Most modern Hungarians have Romanian/Dacian ancestry, in addition to Slav/Germanic.
Otherwise they would had looked Mongoloid, just their original Asiatic ancestors.

i second this. hehe

yep, that basically sums it up.

Yes, I know that. But I was reffering to identity. You can't identify as two different nations at once, especially when those nations are Romania and Hungary.

to get rid of america and exxon.

romania-insider.com/exxonmobil-plans-invest-usd-1-bln-romanian-black-sea/

^this is the cause of all your trubbels.
Get rid of america get rid of the problems.

Dont be subtle use the fucking hammer.

I swear Americans are worse then juden.

True this will happen soon in Moldova, but first he needs to take over completelly Eastern Ukraine for that to happen, or create a Russian puppet state like South Ossetia or Transnistria (which is already created but not stable, Donbass Republic) this is classic Russian strategy, plant minority seeds.
Just till Dnister then. You should win the war against Russian imperealists bros

fú baszdmeg mekkora autizmus megy itt, már el is felejtettem mekkora rák ez a tábla

gtfo paki.

Indeed. And after the muslim scourge is vanquished they can go back to shitposting each other.

I'm from Pennsylvania, do I have a right to return to Transylvania?

poor armenia, all lonely out there.

My great great grandfather and his wife immigrated from transylvania in 1915. What type of people are romanians? Am i the descendent of a gypsy?

No
Hungarians are a minority in Oradea, Maramureș etc for like ever now

>Am i the descendent of a gypsy?
How many wallets have you stolen today?

nice idea if slavs never existed
however we are the most powerful and i believe well be taking everything
romanians and hungarians can cry about it if they want

Either that or Romanian, Hungarian or German.

Pennsylvania means Penn's Forest. Transylvania means Trannies' Forest. Trannies are all from that part of the world and have passed on the tranny genes through the Romanian bloodlines and also gypsies. It's one of the few cases where genes can be passed on through anal sex.

Well I don't speak Romanian or Hungarian so maybe I just Greek but if I am to pick I side I will pick Orthodox I think

>>look mom i surely got them now

youre a slav who doesnt yet speak our language, but in time we will teach you

Genetically you are a mix of Hungarian Romanian German Slav and a little bit of Gypsy

Did you finish school? If yes you are not a gypsy at high level.

Are slavs the most powerful race in existance?

yes
as austrian be proud that you are one of the slavic carinthian tribe

Not really about all slavs but my father used to tell me about russians that:" a good russian is a dead russian"
I really like russian music but hes right

First off HUNGayrans are bros, we should work together and fight less about "muh clay"

HUNGs living in Romania are happy, ye they hate the whole speaking and learning Romanian but they are not persectuted like Romanians were for 400 years while part of the Austrian-Hungarians empire

If you want to get into details I say that Hungs are Honorary Europeans but they are not originally from Europe, nor are indo-european people have a indo-european language.

Second most HUNGs have mixed raced with Austrians and germans the HUN DNA bascily erroreded away in time, saying that Transilvania is HUN clay is meaningless today, since there are little or no rea hunz left.

Best case scenario is German clay as the arhitecture, customs and people living in Trasilvania have Germanic Heritage.

Now lets stop fighting about "muh clays"

We Gypsies cucked Hunz after ww2, and everybody "hur hurs about gypsise" but cmon people

Lets fucking work togehter like real WHITE people and not get rekted by our diffrences.

Look at this map, it says a lot, there is a reason why We hunz, and poles have so little Muzzies.

We fought againts them, togehter often times, other times forced to fight each other, but often we did not engange !

damn you i wanted to post that !

what are you talking about
russians are probably the finest of the people in existence

can confirm

heard some weeks ago in metro old people saying that russians are below animals, in WW2 when they came in Romania, they plundered and raped everything they could, and germans were the opposite.

What kind of jokes are acceptable in Romania? Is it all dark humor told at funerals or can you guys laugh at other things?

i dont understand

ive been to romania and as much as i have experience ive really liked romanians on Sup Forums

its weird that you hate russians so much when they are the opposite of what you say

Racist humor best humor. No kidding, we bash other races on live TV during reality shows.

Although, if nothing changes (and by that I mean no genocide) I have the feeling we will get our fair share of SJW here too. In the big cities I mean, the countryside is always safe.

Are Greeks, Hungarians and Romanians genetically slavic in denial?

>letting the huns take Oradea and Cluj Napoca
>accepting all those hohols
OVER MY DeAD BODY YOU TURK

overall 0/10 kys

Romanians are fucked by Russia since Russo-Turkish war that's why. You can write a whole book with the things they did. No doubt they hate Russia, I hate Russia too not the people but their bolshevist politics (Putin is ex-KGB commie)

Shut up fag I am 50% Transylvanian (Romanian Hungarian mix) from my mother, my father is Greek

How is the SJW situation in Romania atm?

you are not romanian , case closed

relegated to Cluj, aka Romanian cuck central, teh same city huns want to take over

Almost zero, you have the usual SJW mostly in big cities but its pretty low.And everyone is shitting on them.

Ever notice how the only people who can like russians are those who never had historical contact with them?

Sounds good but I am afraid EU will push gayness and degeneration just like it was pushed here. Not many are SJW here in the american sense but a lot have "european values"

They are extremely rare, kept in check by the rest of the population and contained in the main cities (faculties and hipster pubs).

But we do have a lot of retards from all the political spectrum though.