We should stand with this man

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/religion/articles/2017/04/11/4651763.htm
abc
archive.is/hPtl3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nooooo, not our based imam! We need him

F

He's not the Imam we deserve, but the one we need right now.

fuck all muslims, even him.

mpbu

pbum

upmb

bump

bump

bump

tell him he will be defended if he converts to Christianity.

Islam can take care of their own, no knee bending EVER.

idiot

Hope he's wrong

more bump

jesus dude

>mfw all white people

white people should GTFO of black and brown countries like Canada

fuck wasabi and fuck japanese people

>black and brown countries like Canada
>not yellow

>shia
Why is it that Sunnis spread like a disease, but shiites don't?

>le based towel head!
back to r*ddit

sunnis are probably lower in IQ on average, basically savages

this

>b-b-but muh based muslims
fuck off reddit

>Neon

A motherfuckers actual name.

Jewess.

i didnt say anything like that you fucking insecure autistic retard

I'm not sure I understand how he can say what he does and still be muslim, let alone an imam.

Stop false flagging, jew.

>shia
>calling himself imam
The guys a larper. He's using the term Imam in the Sunni way. Shia reserve the term Imam for their Khalifa

Far more Sunnis than Shia to reproduce.

>Stand with him

Kind of hard when he's in hiding.

John Safran said Lakemba is completely safe for an infidel to walk through and it's reputation exaggerated.

Imam Tawhidi should give a speech outside of the Mosque. See how it goes down.

Who'd be willing to head down with him?

We should stand about 100 yards from him

I can actually attest to this being true in the Sydney diaspora;

>Christian Lebanese

Basically white-ish. Look like Greeks/Italians. Basically normal, typical wogs (Ed Hardy, gold chains and crucifixes, doof)

>Shiite Lebs

A little browner. Sometimes a little more religious, but similar to the Christian lebs.

>Sunni Lebs

Full Brown. Welfare Jihadis.

i'm certain he's doing religion in the most optimal way, leaving behind the dogma and concerning himself with the spiritual element

We need a Muslim to reform Islam the dirty nigs kill all the good ones so they stagnate progress.

>GIBSON

Because there are a lot more Sunni in the world than there are Shia, and you just assume all the practicing Muslims in the west are Sunni when that isn't true.

Quick rundown on Sunni vs Shiite
Which is the good one and why?

Shia's will lead the reform since they are the minority just like how protestantism helped break Christianity. Sunnis are wahabi, salafist, and jihadis who see no reason to reform Islam. The christian lebs are fucked even in their own country.

anyone disagreeing is a cuck

Either this...or we wait till the shit hits the fan and we gas them all. I prefer the second, btw. Muslims are not trustworthy anyway and I doubt if this guy is true and not using taqiyya.

agreed. And i hate sandniggers, i am burger. here me roar

Look at who cause the most problems in the west. How many Shia terrorist attacks have there been in the last 20 years?

THIS. He is a based Iman, he admits to the problems of islam and is willing to build a bridge.

just as long as it's not your shit Pajeet. Do it in the loo.

Based imam with a trump prayer mat

Man I'm about to fuck off this site since it's all nufags

yeah, apparently he's talking to Gad Saad in a few days. although i'd prefer if he talked to Jordan Peterson.

This man is what Islam needs, someone to pacify and modernize the religion. If Islam would follow the example of Christianity and not blow shit up and not run people over, there wouldn't be trouble.

He is a literal fucking traitor and possibly even a troll. Swallow the islampill, Sup Forums.

he's still a muslim tho
see ya ahmed

Still have to get rid of the scum thou. He is only one, how many others are there sprewing lies and hate? A LOT. Probably won't prevent civil war, but it's a good asset to have.

Sure thing, kangaroo.

Too bad that's not what most Muslims want. This guy is despised in Muslim communities from what I hear.

India we got your back against China and Pakistan. Shart in Mart and poo in loo against the world.

He wants to reform islam, which implies he wants to change quran, thus turning islam into something not islam but still called islam. Kinda like commies did with the concept of marriage. S U B V E R S I V E

He's actually real? If so this guy is a legend.

what it is, my pedes. what it is. based imam and BASED BLACK MAN should do a joint interview with lauren southern to red pill the normies. praise kek and shadilay my fellow pedes.

Shias permit temporary marriage because the prophet allowed it while Sunnis banned it. Shia follow Islam of 1400 ago more strictly than Sunnis do.
That's because there are a lot less shia than there are Sunni. Flip the demographics and terrorism would be the same if not worse
Terrorist groups like ISIS, Al Qaeda, and the Taliban consist of both ex Shia and ex Sunni

it sounds even worse when its coming from someone doing it ironically, hang yourself faggot

I totally agree.

you think he'd make any difference in their big pool of shit? If anything he'd get killed by another 'moderate' muslim if he tried.

>black and brown
As if black and brown are the same thing

.05 cents, shareblue. PEDES UNITE AGAINST THE SHILLS. KEK WILLS IT

kinda like Christianity

>specifying a sect of islam as the only problem
>we should stand with him
Absolutely out of the fucknig question. Fuck off!

Go back to lereddit underage fag

Shia believe Ali to be Muhammad's successor while Sunni accept a few more caliphs.

Shia (10%) = Iran, Azerbaijan, Hezbollah (in Lebanon), Alawis (like Assad in Syria), Houthis (Yemen), Ahmadiya (Pakistan) and half of Iraq

Sunni (90%) = Saudi Arabia, Al Qaeda, ISIS, Indonesia, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Africa

This. Based leaf.

ok shariablue. kek is my side for a FREE KEKISTAN.

My fucking sides are in orbit from reading this. Jesus fucking christ It's even funnier to read it in an Aussie accent

>he doesn't realize this shitskin is a jewish plant to perpetuate the #NotAllMuslims narrative
kys OP

>teen stormfag thinks he can leave
You're here forever faggot.

Your free wifi time is over, Mehmet. Get off the internet and let the other guys in the camp use it too!

Are Shia the "peaceful" live and let live type, while Sunni are the radical islam sympathizers? Or are there people form both sects that low key support isis?

Christianity never reformed. How can something perfect reform? The "reformation" just spawned thousands of anti-christian religions

ITT: Australian cucks discussing which mudshits are good and which ones are bad. Is there a more bluepilled country than Australia?

where is he?

Support absolutely 0 muslim

No Shia supports ISIS, but some do support extremist shit.

Ignore everything Sup Forums says on the matter, the spectrum is moderate to extremist whether you're a Sunni or Shia.

And Sunni does NOT mean the same thing as Wahabist.

I've got a muslim friend who's gay and I'm trying to suss out what his beliefs could be. He adheres to halal and his sister wears the head thing, and I know. But he's full gay (I've seen him kissing his boyfriend in public) so I don't know how he justifies that - but I don't want to ask that directly in case he gets upset

>and I know
that he goes to temple and does the daily prayers

There are over a billion Sunnis across three continents and like 50 countries you numbskull.

More points to use in proving that it is NOT the religion of peace.

>has gay friends
>has muslim friends
genuinely concerned by this level of cuckery

he isnĀ“t muslim
is is a fake imim triggering liberals by teching them about Taqiyya

I just deleted my facebook half a year ago, never went back and didn't need to. More people should do it.

abc.net.au/religion/articles/2017/04/11/4651763.htm

Wait, what? Fuck this guy.

Archive

>abc net au/religion/articles/2017/04/11/4651763.htm
archive.is/hPtl3

Is this entire article just "he's not a real imam so everything he says is invalid and you should ignore it"?