Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/marines-nazi-flag-scandal-965/
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>US ZOGbots
>SS flag

Fake as fuck retard.

It's real
Most militaries have units that observe hero worship as a desirable trait, something to do with loyalty.
The US would proudly display flags they captured, but it appears this is more of a psychological - don't fuck with this platoon - purpose

>"based" "SS" shitskin in first row

It's real. Marine scout snipers use the SS to represent "Scout Sniper"

Fake

USMC Scout Snipers

It's real. I remember getting a dumbass briefing about this.

I heard they mistook it for something else like sniper squad or some shit and didn't know. Not too far-fetched because
>American education

No, they used to. Political correctness dictated that they not use it anymore.

Oh yeah, scout snipers right

It's real according to the Russian hackers over at RT

The Marines posing in the photo wanted to identify themselves as scout snipers, not Nazis, reports the British newspaper Daily Mail, citing a spokesman of the Marine Corps Base Camp Pendleton.

rt.com/news/marines-nazi-flag-scandal-965/

It's quite real. So we're the tank battalions in Vietnam that flew swastika flags just to fuck with the enemy.

Lol never heard that. Will have to ask my old man if he ever saw any of that shit while he was over there.

It's a bad ass symbol that Scout Snipers stole, the media got wind of it made a big deal about nothing. And yes the picture is real.

Remember this one?

Can confirm.

My grandfather used the luger pistol he took off a german officer to kill 'at close range' Europeans during WWII. There is something sweet about the enemies weapons psychological or real being turned around and used by the winner.

Why would that work? Would bumfuck Vietnamese farmers know what that is or symbolizes? Seems more intimidating to fly the Imperial Japanese sun flag.

Ahahahaha

Holy shit Darwin Award winner right here, fuck

Absolutely real. It created a shitstorm. The men pictured only got away with it because they claimed that they thought "SS" stood for " Scout Snipers".

IT'S REAL

>smashing the locking pin with a hammer

Now I know why everyone makes fun of the Army.

lol ur grandpa's a fag

>used a luger to kill at close range

Doubt it. outside of executions, Id be surprised if the number of kills by pistols in combat was higher than a few hundred.

I don't see how using a captured luger has anything to do with psychologically messing with the enemy

Burgers vs reading comprehension, the post. He hammered the locking pin with a loose 50cal round which was set off by the impact, leading to the hand injury.

Why are you people so fucking retarded? No country has such a wide education gap between the masses and the select few elites at the top. Sort your shit out amerilard.

He thinks the hammer is the primer of the cartridge. He read it right, just knows nothing about guns

Nope, I doubt there's that much nuance to his retardation. Possible, but unlikely. He thought of an actual hammer.

It's real. Pic is from 2008, IIRC.
It was also scout snipers that pissed on the dead taliban.
USMC Scout Snipers = ACTUAL RWDS's!

>those quads

Leave it to Marines to adopt the symbols of a unit they never even fought against.

>has never mounted an M2 on a vehicle the posts

He's implying needing a hammer(of any kind) to get the locking pin in. If you've got to hammer it, you're doing it wrong.

You mean like Nazis and Roman standards.

I don't think you have a basic understanding of respecting old enemies traditions.

smashing the locking pin with a hammer (in self-righteous irony green font) is the same as laughing at
>hammering/smashing the locking pin in

wew. sizzling burgers

>old enemies

The Marines, as a whole never even fought the Nazi's. The limited number of those who were in the OSS don't even count, because that's SOF tier shit anyway.

If they were sporting some kind of Japanese shit on a flag, I could understand that.

SS was literally 60% shitskins.

These were Recon SS's with 3rd Recon Bn. (OKinawa). Sgt. Major of the Corps at the time was a SS himself at some point in his career. He had the SS tattoo on his forearm. Once this pic leaked to the media the Commandant and Sgt. Major wrote up a fleet wide directive (order) for Marines to no longer have their sleeves rolled up !

They probably thought more about some Buddhist stuff than 6 gorillion when they saw that flag.

>dumb cucks who aren't Marines speculating like women

This was a meme the US Marines Scout Snipers were using for a while. They were using the SS flag to represent Scout Sniper.
Go read fags.

It's real it's the marine scout snipers (who adopted the SS bolts as their own symbol)
so yes it's real but not based at all