Liberals blowing smoke

wat?

social media was a mistake.

This is after Notre Dame walked out on Pence

Also
>forced birth

>airline companies waging proxy wars and subterfuge against each other to gain dominance in the market

when you instruct your competitors to fly an impossible holding pattern and blow them out of the sky with patriot missiles for deviating into unapproved airspace

I don't know how people like this function in the real world.

I imagine they don't and just spend all day inside on Twitter.

1/2

Whoops. 2/3

3/3

>United Airlines and American Airlines buy F-16 Falcons armed with McSidewinder missiles to dogfight over airspace

I see nothing wrong with this

>skinny white SJW cuck trying to know sports

Goodell and Brady hate each other.

And Patriots have many black players

only the strong survive in Trump's America for 8 years

This one didn't age well

1/3

>mfw I couldn't afford the 0.000625BTC a month for the Bronze ATC™ membership package so all the premium members get to land first and I'm circling the airfield all day until I run out of fuel and crash into a field and then I realize I'm not in an area covered by my McMedic subscription so I bleed out and die and then the farmer who owned the field sues my family because me crashing into the field violated his property rights but my family can't afford to pay because they don't have an income because they voluntarily became sex slaves to a saudi oil baron in order to pay the rent that they had no way of paying otherwise because all the land was owned by oligarchs so the farmer sends his mercenaries to take my family to the local iCourt™ to be sued but they are property of the saudi prince so the mercenaries are violating the NAP by trying to take them so the saudi prince calls his armed guards to fire upon the mercenaries but this violates the NAP against them so the mercenaries call in backup and they end up killing all the guards and my family got caught in the crossfire and died but it doesn't matter because it was voluntary but during the gunfight a smoke grenade accidentally rolled into the neighbour's garden and his security drone fleet spotted it and he realised that this violated the NAP so orders his drones to unleash hellfire™ missiles on the saudi prince's estate without realising he's already dead and it's just the mercenaries left and they end up dying which vioaltes the NAP but the mercenary company had some recreational nukes lying around and ordered them to fire on the area but this triggers an equal response from everyone else who fire their nukes in response and everything gets wiped out

2/3

2/3

she should really consider suicide

Liberals were a mistake. One condom could have saved this.

fuck you and your american problems

One father could have saved this*

Fixt 4 u my Nepalese friend.

I'm pretty sure my cousin is a bad shill he's spent evryday since the election posting non sense like this on kikebook, he's gotta be getting payed I'm not sure how he can even fit in a job at this point

>implying that wouldn't also give companies incentive to make sure they're also safer
>implying all companies are conspiring against the people
>implying the gov wouldn't make the only option less safe being a reason for needing more funding
buddy, i got some bad news for you...

>parties switched platforms
>in the 60s the demoshits were still against civil rights laws
>demoshits still run the plantation of forever welfare malcontents
>bitch must have dropped out after 6th grade

They're going to send teams of mechanic ninjas to loosen lugnuts and shit on airplanes covered by competing controllers.

Also didn't Trump say it would be like 1 NPO? So it isn't even free market.

>Public takeover of healthcare? What could go wrong?

>It's not like government has incentives and power to drive competitors out of business through regulation

>> @AngryBlackLady
>> black power
>> hates "forced birth"
>> aborts black babies
>> ends black power

And she is completely clueless and non-self-aware

Leftist decides to look up the definition of genocide, sees no irony

Mfw I've never seen evidence from either side on this meme

>doesn't trust big business
>trusts big government

Why the fuck do I need to pay for her medicine? Welfare whore

>privatizing soda companies
>wow, it's not like Coca Cola has any incentives to make Pepsi poisonous or something

Effective marketing is just a shit eating way of saying I like stupid shit and fitting in. I get annoyed with tards that want to watch football but don't like it so they come up with this garbage.

Well, they do have a really good reason to hate the USA. It's not like all this jingoism started because Kim is just oh so gosh darn crazy

>cries for 3 days because someone won she didnt like
>never felt useless before
How far off reality can one be?

>never trump
You got trump you dumb bitch

phone poster kill urself

Did they go legally, were they trafficking drugs, sex?

Guess they never heard the expression, "nice to visit; wouldn't want to live there."

>That Fucking star of David
Every time.

Oh yes, the old party switcharoo

What a goofy time the 60's was!

It's sad that peole still think these two things work against eachother

At work faggot. Kys

dems voted against civil rights act
repubs voted for
just look up the vote tally

>President Johnson holds a press conference
>Goldwater is there

"My fellow Americans... after a productive meeting with my counterpart across the aisle, we have decided to swap our political platforms wholesale but not change the names of the parties, just for the fucking yucks. top tier banter".

And everyone clapped.

If you fags are gonna censor the names in the tweets whats the point of even having a laff thread?

Actually they wouldn't have an incentive to make their competitors less safe, as air traffic accidents increasing in frequency would cause all airports and air traffic control companies to lose business.

Giving a megaphone to random retards. This is social media.

Somebody was smoking the POT!
(seems some still do...)

Train control here is privatized.

>all the names are censored
Sometimes I give a shit and sometimes I dont. Kys

it's clearly sarcasm since thats exactly what hillary fucked up with

To be honest this does sound plausible in the US.

>I admit to having low standards freely
Pathetic.

Yes, I see your Train Controller knows his judo well!

That is just impressive. Out of all the arguments he could have used, he chose "there is demand for safety, therefore companies will try to make every other company unsafe"

Good job similtaneously oversimplifying and ad absurduming the situation to make it appear preposterous. Top tier sophistry, m8

It's 90% white males mate.

>their names make the joke funnier
Ok Jared

I'm sorry, what is this? Do I owe my mother reparations now or some shit?

>her IT practices were pretty spot on

What's next? Privatising airport security?

>lets make money by having our company get people killed our customers will love that

liberal logic

Technically speaking it's completely fine to store secure information on an unsecure non DOD server.

>people actually want the government that allowed 9/11 to control their air safety

Wew

they already do

Lol they're gonna outsource air traffic controllers to some shitty call center in India

> "please perform the needful on the 747"

>outsource on flight sanitation to india
>designated shitting aisle

Kek'd and checked

Such openly

Huh? You miserable crackers on here have Views on reality that are just as warped as the Twitter retards

?? what is your point?

>translation: cutting funding to the arts would hurt my own pocket because I am an awful artist. It would be in my interests that cut someone elses funding.

Please let this happen, it's the only way to top the crazy shit going on this year

It gave people with uninformed thoughts that they call opinions a voice. College used to be about education on a subject and then people who know what they're doing can get their shit done. Now any idiot who wants to look like a good person can just start shit with people who are making actual progress

> "your landing is very important to us ... please continue to hold"

What a bourgeois thing to say from the safety or his nice loft apartment.
Can't wait to read his tweet about Maduro getting ousted by a revolution and retroactively being a fascist.

I guess it wasn't the real communism.

Well, just look at our inner cities that are now democrat ran and have been for 60 years. Shit holes now. Werent before and the niggers are even worse off. Just because you expect someone to work and get an education doesnt mean you are against them or racist. Lol

One more reason to hate the cucked republicans. Shortsighted fools.