>not man enough to say that anywhere else but Sup Forums

idiot

YOU PEOPLE RUIN EVERYTHING

Kys Shariablue

Because liberals are ruining this country and must be deported

U r a nigger. Loool

cut your arm

"SHADILAY"

Tattoos are a sin, havn't you read Leviticus?

pathetic

I've been watching Greatest Story Never Told over the last couple days.
>inb4newfag
And I was really struck by how out of place a lot of the Nazi posting is on Sup Forums. The guys who post those graphics of the subhuman next to the neonazis with swastika tats on their face are pretty spot on. Idk why but this reminded me of it. If this place is about anything other than shitposting and passing time, it isn't about stupid crap like getting kek tattoos.

What's that saying, "it should enhance your life not detract from it" ? Stop doing degenerate shit, stop spending your money on stupid shit, get your fucking life together and take the few years you have on this planet seriously, do something meaningful.

AUTISM
U
T
I
S
M

Pic related it's (((OP)))

>normies always find a way to ruin everything we enjoy
BETA UPRISING FUCKING WHEN!? NORMIES ARE SUBHUMANS!

Nigga why tho?

Cringe

>fuck black people
>doesn't have enough guts to get the windmill of friendship or reticle of piece

that would look nice on a lampshade

>star of david?

Dude, you belong with the niggers now. Funny, how you became that which you hate.

>im here for the job interview

>Tattoo
>Conservative

>all these faggots taking the bait

Sharia blue.

Shadilay was from the trump election cycle when meme magic was reaching max synchronicity. Definitely not Reddit shit.

At least OPs tat looks like a design that can be easily disguised as a cool symbol and not something painfully obvious like a hitler Pepe

He wasn't based enough to get a Swastika, faggot cuck OP kys

>hey user what's that tattoo on your arm?
>oh heh it's to represent my allegiance to group of social outcasts brought together in bigotry represented by a frog god, praise kek.

Sweet

epic tattoo bro xD SHADILADY! WHOOPS deport Liberals! fuckin' degenerates not letting me have a gf xD

>definitely not Reddit shit
t. Reddit

consider suicide op

is there anything more tragic than leddit

this
also:
>getting a meme tattoo
nigger next week "kek" could mean literally anything

So much cringe.

Holy shit you're a fag

Sage

>The guys who post those graphics of the subhuman next to the neonazis with swastika tats on their face are pretty spot on. Idk why but this reminded me of it.

exactly this, "radical right-wing" degenerates are either useful idiots or literally in the employ of the (((adversary)))
the same is supposedly true of those u-yoku Japanese who ride around in the black buses with loudspeakers playing Japanese marschlied, they are supposedly on a payroll from certain organizations to give nationalism a bad image

>meme magic
kys

It's only acceptable to get a tattoo if you're a sailor or yakuza, that's it, everything else looks like shit

Ah, so this is the fabled mark of the Whore of Babylon

OMG BASED!

Why don't newfags lurk for a while before posting anymore

Digits and your wife bangs tyrone.

sup mah nigga

Goofy nigger im from facebook not that retarded reddit shit

Imagine if a bunch of Sup Forumstard's had gotten green face man or Anonymous suit man tattoos, because that shit is non existent now. They even had shirts. This gay ass kek shit isn't even hardly a year old and will die off for the next gay shit in no time. Great job. You should definitely become an hero.

>At least OPs tat looks like a design that can be easily disguised as a cool symbol

Alternately, if necessary it could be burned off with a propane torch. Or even if not necessary.

kanker op nigger

Why must normies ruin everything?

How do you explain that shit to, say, your uncle?

"It's about the freedom of the kekistani people, uncle. I'm one of them, praise Kek!

Absolute morons.

Awful position.
Awful size.
Cringe tattoo.
Try harder next time.

You're why memes die, you're the cancerous normie who dives head first into the first thing they find, ruining the "inside joke" aspect of any good meme.

>look how cool I am XD!! Race war hahaha

Act with some fucking decorum.

All these wetbacks and SJWs shitting in my tat

Neck yourselves
You're going over the wall

For the record early christians would often ink themselves to show their oneness with god

They're not degenerate you slack jawed faggots

DEUS VULT

What an unusually ugly kike...

I dont get why the fuck he has to explain it to anybody you underage cuck

You now have the mark. I hope this is not just vanity, but that you also rock the kit and the attitude needed to gain glory. Shadilay.

>shitting in my tat
You shit in it the moment you got it.

why tho??

Lol what a retard

>He doesn't remember the election cycle

lol shut up xD SHADILADY! whoops whoops
im so happy that with Trump im finally gonna get a virgin conservative non degenerate gf prake kek

I like it

>it came from here so will always be cool forever and all time
not how it works bucko

EPIC! SAHDIULADY!! xD
UPVOTED!

cancerous faggot

Top lel's nipanon

>that gif
CUTE XD

This is the underaged b& who did it.

twitter.com/tbrookes954/status/872404935844954112

haha praise kek xD

>I'm here for the job interview

I love Persona 5, too, OP!

>getting any tattoos at all
Degenerate redditor

better one

BASED JEWISH MAN!

You'd better be joking.

congrats you're stuck with some faggots mediocre oc on your skin for the rest of your life

Holy fuck

checkd

KKKK=Ku Klux Klan Knights
You better hope you never get locked up.

this larping has gotten way out of hand

>dumb enough to get a tattoo
>could have gotten anything from Norse imagery to implicitly white iconography
>get a fucking reddit symbol instead

I didn't hate t_d before, but now I do

it means cake in turkish

Nigga are you fucking retarded?

>Norse imagery
Such as? Now I'm interested

The op probably pulled that off reddit... But you faggots with your "praise Kek" posts and everything of the like are what is causing shit like this to happen.
You're fucking adults for fucks sake

OH boy, another guy who will invariably have a cringe worthy outburst when be called a snowflake...

>You're fucking adults for fucks sake
That's where you're wrong.
There's plenty of adults on this board, but they are out numbered by the underage b& that should be on Sup Forums

But praising jesus is the way to go, huh.

Fuck your jew god

As much as I hate Reddit cringyness and how they took Pepe and adapted him to their betaness, THIS IS A DIVIDE AND CONQUER

DIVIDE AND CONQUER
Do not believe kike's lies. Trust KEK.

SHADILAY

There's a difference between leaking government injustices against citizens and some random bullshit because the msm is paying.

This. I don't mind tattoos but Jesus H Christ, this is cringe.

Is this a new shilling tactic?

With this one ( ) I saw earlier, is this a tactic hinging on trying to distract us or even make us turn against ourselves?

Make no mistake, the_Donald is cancer, but we should not be taking this subversion seriously. Even if perchance this is an anti- concern troll.

Agree and there's also a huge difference between having an adult discussion and exploding into a meme-filled explosive childlike outburst when poked a tad.

>Having a meme on the skin forever.

>Memes are only trend for a couple of years and disappear.