Self country hate thread

Post ITT if you hate your own country

>fat, stupid retarded people
>raceless drones who only live for money
>56% white
>country is just one big Jew owned shopping mall where greed and money are the only things that matter
>materialism is what the population values
>blind obedience, being a retard and kissing jew ass is a virtue
>population is blue pilled beyond repair
>divided left wing, right wing, yet people are too stupid to see that they're being jewed both sides
>Our capital city is Israel's playground
>President swallows 100 gallons of Jew semen a day
>get circumcised because dr. shekel berg said so
>get shot
>major cities are 3rd world tier, nigger warzones
>consumerist zombies who eat, work, sleep, repeat
>be hated by everyone to the point that even your own allies don't like you
>have a stereotype of being fat, loud, obnoxious
>most cucked country on the planet
>everyone believes that this shithole is the greatest country in the world
>makes Weimar Germany look like a god fearing country
>retarded religious zealots and Christians who belies Jesus will solve all their problems
>our food is shit, beer, cars, etc
>we can't do anything right
>ugly hideous women
>all attractive women are nigger loving whores
>Jews main dog
>helping to destroy Europe with Syrian refugees
>Destroyed Germany twice despite having no good reason too
>Everyone blindly worships the troops as if they're freedom fighters
>destroying the middle east for Israel
>water has flouride in it
>food is poisoned with GMOs and corn syrup
>education system makes children dumb
>no social safety net (unless you're a nigger or sic)
>shitty infrastructure, yet the government invests in wars instead of repairing in
>3rd world tier rail service & public transit
>get into denbt for college
>nationalism is civic
>patriotism is rooting for Jewish wars
>freedom is wage slavery
>ignorance is knowledge
>have no culture
>have no heritage
>have no history

I could go on and on

>if you don't blindly follow the biggest jew hive on the planet get your ass out now

Reminder that anyone who defends the (((USA))) is either a kike, shitskin or a complete fuck moron with 0 brain cells.

Pathetic. You're so weak-willed that krauts and eurocucks have managed to turn you into an America loathing shitstain indistinguishable from BLM or antifa terrorists.

Get out, faggot.

degenerate self-hating subversives will be purged

>have no heritage
>have no history

fuck you
fuckin liar

Unironically agree OP. I blame capitalism though.

non country need not apply
kill you are self, op

>dare to point out the truth of what a shithole America is
>mullato spic and white trash hillbillies come waddling in to remind you HURR DURR MU MURICA IS NUBER ONE!!

if you lived in any other country do you think you'd like it much better? sure i hate a lot of things about america but i know i'd hate a lot of things about any country i live in (a lot more than how much i 'hate' america.) because of this i'm grateful to be an american.

it's not america that's fucked, it's the world and mankind that's fucked, but you're only seeing the american part of it. don't throw out the baby with the bath water. America is a great place to live.

You can always leave too. Think about leaving. Do you hate yourself too or just your country?

>get circumcised because dr. shekel berg said so

Let that sink into your lard enclogged, fluoride pozzed brains.

I agree. fuck USA

i can tell that you don't have any friends or a girlfriend just by reading a couple of your posts. kys. your country hates you too.

Day of the rope, bitch. You will be first, right along your left wing terrorist comrades.

Suck my 7" circumsized pink dick, faggot

>germany
do i even need to explain this

No need senpai

I have plenty of friends and I already have a girlfriend. Your girlfriend is probably getting fucked by based black guy while you sit your fat inbred ass online with your maga hat and bowl of cuckpuffs

And I don't give two shits what my country thinks of me. The majority of it is filled with inbred uneducated losers worshiping niggers throwing balls on tv.

>he's proud to be circumcised

Top kek thats a good American goy.

>our beer is shit
this is the part where you exposed yourself as a 21 year old faggot with barely any exposure beyond your own little corner of our country. Our craft beer scene has fucking exploded and if you don't know where to find a good cold one it means you're a beta cuck that's pissed because he goes to walmart on a Friday night by himself and picks up a case of whatever light beer was advertised to him on whatever dumb sports game he just watched on TV.

>ugliest language in all of europe
>"danish culture" is a mix of german and swedish culture
>small as fuck with weak as shit military
>haven't had one relevant part in european history, never contributed anything in terms of art, philosophy or literature
>most autistic, rude and neurotic people in the entire world, massive competitiveness and inferiority complex
>cuisine is comparable to that of a decrepit african shithole
>hailed as vikings despite them being majority norwegians

Americans are so deluded don't even try user. If you try and confront any of the people who have fallen for the america meme you'll either get something along the lines of "muh dick" "muh freeddoms" or "muh ad-hom". See: They call us the cucks but they're the brainwashed once who support a country that encourages cuckoldry.

America has been a Jewish experiment since day 1 and for the past 100 years we've been the strong arm of the Jews. The world we live in today is a global Wiemar and America is the powerhouse behind it.

There's nothing wrong with recognising and completely understanding your own flaws.

Probably helps, i mean,
imagine if Hitler had known HIS flaws. Probs would've won WW2.

Yeah, women really want your stanky grotesque dick. (pic related)

>since day 1

Citation fucking needed or you're just talking out of your ass

1. You don't advertise them to the whole world.

2. Look at the 1st post. That's not "recognizing flaws" but hating oneself.

Imagine living in such an awesome country, that little nerd fuckbois go on the internet so butthurt and post threads like these.

Yeah. A jew-owned, corporate slave, 60% white shithole with no social safety net and where nearly everyone is uneducated beer swilling trash with fluoride pozzed brains (and those who aren't are cosmopolitan city-dwelling liberals) worshiping niggers throwing balls on TV

What an awesome country

Uh huh :)

OP realizes and understands that his country is the central hub for jewing jews. This is important.

Ignore him user he's probally just an Amerishart with a proxy or a traitor.

>people think banking is the only thing we do
>immigrants
>people are cold and arrogant here
>fuck the EU
>everything is expensive
>too many nerds lately
>FUCKING RAPEFUGEES
>every town now has atleast 3 niggers for some goddamn reason (when i was a kid i never saw one)
>cities are worse
but everytime i see our landscape and the beautiful countryside with swiss flags i have hope.

You don't hate America, user, you hate the propaganda you were raised with. You actually love america and want to fix your beloved country instead of whining that jews broke it. Apply first amendment as wisely as possible, if the first is in any way aliened, apply second. Good luck user.

Let's not forget
>flat and boring landscape
>3/4 of the country is farmland
>no matter where you go, the countryside smells like pigshit (not even a joke, it's suffocating to move outside any major city)
>population density just keeps increasing and refugees are still pouring in

this
people who hate america are lazy urbanites raised by howard zinn

i like you denmark
we have similar flags too

You only hate your country because your liberal teacher told you to and the media has brain washed you.

I hope you get murdered by an Islamic terrorist or by some other fucking subhuman shitskin.

Death to traitors, death to liberals, death to liberalism.

/comfy/ islands tho

Theres no hope user. I tried time and time again to red pill people and to encourage them to take back their country and all they do is laugh at me. People would rather be slaves with TVs and smartphones than freemen with nothing.

>doesn't know that his country helped created Islamic terrorism organizations and liberalism

>Howard Zinn
He was a political science professor at Boston University.
EXACTLY MY DUDE. Absolute (((cancer))) Zinn tries to blame the Jewish wars on the American soul which I angrily reject.

what pains me the most is how weak the PLN is.
I can't travel abroad freely and ordering anything internationally costs me an arm and a leg.

Freedom doesn't come to others because (you) dictate it to them. (you) are supposed to be an example of how to be free properly let god speak to the normies. I know you were raised by kikes and have little idea of how free men operate, but you ought to read Jefferson.

>>place is beautiful, has diverse landscapes, climates and is full of resources
>>people are shit:
>superstitious
>alcoholics
>lazy
>corrupt
>dirty
>violent

>But goy they were fighting for our freedumbs!!!

LGBTstan?

I have a problem with your last 4,
>ignorance is knowledge
Only in america? And what does it actually mean,

>no culture
Not true, this country was founded by great men on great principles, the usa was the first of its kind, until the damn federalists took over everything with their betaness and women fucking everything this country has ever stood for up

>>faggots like you that bitch about my country

>managed to survive the biggest genocide in human history
>force our way back to our shitstain desert strip
>fight a 10to1 war ratio against corpse fucking sand niggers the moment we announce our existence
>managed to pull through 6 more wars of ethnic cleansing
>reach economic stability with zero natural resources
>give the country away on a silver plate to sand niggers, arabic kikes and literal niggers

White genocide is real.

>survive biggest genocide in human history that never happened

This. At least in America you can adequately defend yourself against shit skins. The Jews and all the other shit exists in other countries. We're less worse off than literally every other 1st world nation.

I'm tired of the "USA is a third world nation" hyperbole. This country is so much more than our metros and there's a lot more to experience than that.