White food = bland food?

My blood starts boiling every time a niglet or a spic says that white food is bland. I want to shove their face in a big pot of GULYÁS. Seriously, why do non-whites believe white food is bland?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zhgwy9y5ttA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

because the british and american food is shit

Don't think of non-white subhumans as rational beings, my magyar friend.

>niglet
the fuck do they know,they don't have food, all food they get is ONU's

French food IS horribly bland desu

UN, user, it's UN

Go back to your containment board, fags.

Gulasch is some fine shit, sir

Spicy food was created to hide rot.

Lángos

What exactly is white food?

>blood
>boiling

so you ate some white food to cool it down, yes?

Holy fucking shit looks so good

So they don't like Italian food? They don't like pizza, pasta, lasagne?

this. 69 69 shadilay.

>eat anything but a cheeseburger
this food is bland and boring
t. amerigan

This.

This retarded joke doesn't exist in South America.

but hungayrians are barely white. they are mix of gypsies and avars.

yo mama pussy nigga

Their monkey asses confuse kfc and mcdonalds foor the entirety of white cuisine

Europeans sailed all the fucking way to Southeast Asia for fucking spices, and still people claim that we want our food bland?

Utter retards

They are just jealous the only thing we want from them are strippers and their food. They can keep the rest of their shitty "culture".

>italians
>white

>My blood starts boiling every time a niglet or a spic says that white food is bland.
Funny they buy nothing but that with their welfare cards yet still manage to whine about it. Very interesting. I guess mexicans could add montezuma revenge to their foods and niggers could add cocoa butter lotion, roaches, bedbugs and HIV and pretend those things somehow make it better. The only reason they parrot that is because they saw it in some movie, like everything else they say and do. Very lady-like and feminine behavior it is.

boom

British food is shit.

it's not it's bland
it's the other way around
they ruin their tastebuds since they're little, with incredible spicy food, to the point that if they don't drown it in sriracha or similar it doesn't taste shit
then they taste western food, and they say it's bland
it's the equivalent or losing your soul
french, italian, spanish food tastes great, without having to rely on heavy spicing

Wtf is white food? It varies between , stupid mongol slav

yeah, gulags are awesome

aw man I love that shit
but Hungary in general is really fucking cool

Triangle man hates particle man

You cooked the goat that all the muslims were fucking!
You absolute MADMAN!

"""American cuisine"""

british are the only whites

If black African culture is so awesome? Where can i find a good monkey plate with a side of rhino balls??

I disregard anyone who uses 'white food' in a sentence.

Because they're hypocrites. They complain about us not using spices at the same time as lamenting white spice trade. Protip: don't listen to the opinions of fauna

(you)

>My blood starts boiling
Guess what? Right or wrong they win because they piss you off. They say that shit not because it's true but because they want to make you mad and it works. If you really want to piss them off just shrug and say "I disagree" and leave it at that. Don't get into points about white European cuisine or whatever. Their premise is flimsy as fuck so your rebuttal should be equally flimsy. Show you don't care. That makes them so mad you have no idea.

I once debated a black guy and he called me a meth head. I stared at him blankly and asked what is that supposed to mean? Am I supposed to get mad or offended because I feel neither? Can you explain this insult. See blacks have the word nigger and they try so hard to find the white nigger. You need to keep reiterating that this concept doesn't exist. See video.

youtube.com/watch?v=Zhgwy9y5ttA

tldr: Don't get mad don't go to their level.

They have no historical achievements to be proud of

Most of the pure African cousine involves roasting animals on fire without the use of any spices.

Do not be fooled that spear throwing savages were masters of cooking. They were backwards in everything else so why should they be advanced when it came to food?

you really need some of these to eat that.

>Hungary
>white

kek

úgy ahogy mondkátok
Right as you say so

But I can get a good curry plate and a tasty kabob in Londonistan? What gives Hillary?

what race do you think has the most michelin stars?

Hey you stop that now. We used to be one country. Why cant we go back to the good old times?

Croatia Slovenia Hungary and Austria should be one country ^^

Popper white food is "bland" because we have not had to cover up the taste of rot for centuries.

"bland" is a horrible way to describe some of the most nuanced and sophisticated food on earth, but it is true.

The thing about whites is we enjoy a whole range of flavors, and do not want every meal to taste like that one mix of spices you put in everything. We have some very spicy dishes, but they are mostly from poorer cultures, and they are great sometimes, but want to taste the fresh meat, we want to be able to tell the difference between lamb, beef, and rice.

Ask a black person where fried chicken is from and they'll spout some nigger shit then you can say Scotland and then they can pretend Scotland was black or something. Listening to Brown people is pointless.

niggers have under developed paletes

>listening to brown people is pointless

Spot on

Tomislav von Habsburg pls

>niglet or a spic says that white food is bland

look at a list of the top rated chefs in the world
it's almost entirely white men

Now ITT: Post the worst shit your country have to offer

MMMMMMMMMMMM

They're not talking about your food, you fucking moron.

They're talking about suburban US white people who cook meat without any fucking seasoning, and they do.

Most Americans (white or black) don't even know or care you exist.

I don't really get it either. I see the meme on social media sometimes, but it never comes up in real life. I love spicy foods. I like simple foods too though. I just like food.

Ethiopian food is actually pretty good. It's literally just piles of meat and sauce on a giant piece of bread, but it's tasty. It's hard to find though since there's no food in Ethiopia.

That's just a crappy sidedish. I guarantee there's an analog to this in Swede cuisine.