youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4CGTcXaqPME
twitter.com/BraddJaffy/status/872417115265003520
c-span.org/video/?429451-1/senior-national-security-officials-testify-fisa-authority
youtu.be/guCgbNS4WBE
news.sky.com/story/islamic-state-is-plotting-to-spread-terror-into-the-streets-of-iran-10907259
twitter.com/Reuters/status/872464825858879489
sputniknews.com/middleeast/201706071054404320-us-coalition-airstrikes/
reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-usa-idUSKBN18Y17H
en.hawarnews.com/sdf-progresses-in-al-raqqa-75-mercenaries-killed/
thediplomat.com/2017/06/south-koreas-new-government-suspends-thaad-deployment-pending-environmental-assessment/
businesstimes.com.sg/companies-markets/china-missiles-can-send-nukes-to-western-pacific-us-says
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Footage: U.S airstrikes against Syrian Army & Allies near al-Tanf
youtube.com/watch?v=4CGTcXaqPME

psst, /ptg. Have a nice day

NEW FBI PICK IS JOE-APPROVED, WE DID IT!

You now remember that "Fake News" as a term was invented by the Left to discredit conservative media outlets.

Likely. Some RNC-linked super PAC is the front.

Reminder that Comey has fucking NOTHING.
What he's REALLY going to announce is his upcoming sex change operation. That's why it's getting the shit hyped out of it, complete with countdown clocks & everything.

wheres the meme of hillary running over drumpf with a monster truck? pls and thx.

So many race mixing cuck threads in the catalog. Reddit must be bored.

Which Trump promptly hijacked and now everyone in the world associates with him, therefore subconsciously making people distrust the media more than ever whilst boosting his popularity.

This is the true art of 4D chess.

Why is everything fascism 101? It can't ALL be 101, guys.

I think the media did a good enough job discrediting themselves long before Trump came around.

Thanks Russia bro. Will do!

Nice OP image dipship.

Real, non shill thread here:

MOVE

GO

Two face Comey was a short lived character.
Sad!

>Israel flag
say it with me:
POOR
LIBERAL
JOE!

Redpill me on Wray, /ptg/.

GLORIOUS

What were you doing the night Comey was fired? I honestly didn't believe it at first, but I remember it was confirmed during (or just before) Tucker; they had his car on OJ Cam all the way to the airport. I tracked the jet online until it got to Vegas then had to go get some sleep. "Come Fly With Me" was the thread theme, IIRC. Really weird day.

Fuck off, kike, this one was first.

>Nice OP image dipship.

>2017
>people in the thread still don't know that Hill Pepes are mocking hillary supporters and their memes.

>Shitty OP thread
>Kike thread
Wake me up

what an odd post.
the firing of comey wasn't that big of a deal.

Shut up kyke

School is getting out this week I guess.

I was on vacation in Cyprus and didn't really pay much attention to that shitstorm. I just remember being surprised by it.

Reddits sensibilities are too delicate.

WILL SOMEBODY PLEASE DRONE THIS FUCK

twitter.com/BraddJaffy/status/872417115265003520

Anyone gonna watch the hearing today

What committee and who os testifying?

It's tomorrow.

>wasn't that big of a deal.
It shouldn't have have been, but it became one. Not that I mind; Comeyposting is one of my favourite pastimes.

Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, DNI Director Dan Coats, NSA Director Admiral Michael Rogers, and Acting FBI Director Andrew McCabe testify at a Senate Intelligence Committee hearing on the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA).

Shut the hell up hans

>did you enjoy comeyposting
I cant answer that at this time.

>we have no proof
>BUT THIS IS SOME SERIOUS SHIT
>but we ave no proof
>BUT THIS IS BIGGER THAN WATERATE
>but no smoking gun
Clapper is bipolar.

Oh that ought to be good.

What will they say about our new nominee?

I wanna be careful what I say in this setting. There's an active thread going on.

>Redditfags and summerfags

This summer is going to be a long one.

This is complete and total hearsay, but I had dinner with my older brother tonight. Somehow, he has ended up on a listserv with a lot of people who claim to be in intelligence positions in the government. In the past they have leaked accurate information onto the listerv a few weeks before it hit the press, so at least some of what they say is legit. Here's a rough summary of what he told me:

1. Trump is going down, not in years or months, but in weeks. The evidence against him and some others in the administration is irrefutable now, they're just trying to figure out how to do it in such a way that they can't pardon themselves first.
2. Flynn has given up on angling for immunity from prosecution, but is cooperating with the investigation in order to try and minimize his jail time. He's singing like a canary.
3. Manafort is going to jail.
4. Kushner is going to jail absent a Trump pardon.
5. Mueller is trying to get Pence to resign first - he's implicated in obstruction of justice, and doing so would stop Pence from immediately pardoning everyone else when he becomes President.
6. Ryan probably isn't guilty of anything, but there are incredibly damaging things he's said on tape which will force him to resign. We may be looking at President Orrin Hatch
7. There was already a divorce agreement between Melania and Donald prior to the election. But when Donald unexpectedly won, he basically forced her to stay on in the marriage - in part because if they divorce she will be able to testify against him.
8. Oddly enough, Steve Bannon is completely clean.
9. While Comey won't testify about this publicly, he will tell the Senate privately that both Trump and Kushner attempted to bribe him.

I can say with 100% certainty not all of these are true, but I wouldn't be surprised if over half of them are.

Muh Russia!

Hey Louise, I didn't know you posted here.

Muh Russia and muh bridgegate. Probably with a dash of muh racist.

c-span.org/video/?429451-1/senior-national-security-officials-testify-fisa-authority

It's starting

>I'm not comfortable revealing that in a non-classified setting

I don't know, Trump buying ads to slam him during his testimony makes me think he at least has SOMETHING.

This is complete and total hearsay, but I had dinner with my older brother tonight. Somehow, he has ended up on a listserv with a lot of people who claim to be in intelligence positions in the government. In the past they have leaked accurate information onto the listerv a few weeks before it hit the press, so at least some of what they say is legit. Here's a rough summary of what he told me:

1. Trump is going down, not in years or months, but in weeks. The evidence against him and some others in the administration is irrefutable now, they're just trying to figure out how to do it in such a way that they can't pardon themselves first.
2. Flynn has given up on angling for immunity from prosecution, but is cooperating with the investigation in order to try and minimize his jail time. He's singing like a canary.
3. Manafort is going to jail.
4. Kushner is going to jail absent a Trump pardon.
5. Mueller is trying to get Pence to resign first - he's implicated in obstruction of justice, and doing so would stop Pence from immediately pardoning everyone else when he becomes President.
6. Ryan probably isn't guilty of anything, but there are incredibly damaging things he's said on tape which will force him to resign. We may be looking at President Orrin Hatch
7. There was already a divorce agreement between Melania and Donald prior to the election. But when Donald unexpectedly won, he basically forced her to stay on in the marriage - in part because if they divorce she will be able to testify against him.
8. Oddly enough, Steve Bannon is completely clean.
9. While Comey won't testify about this publicly, he will tell the Senate privately that both Trump and Kushner attempted to bribe him.

I can say with 100% certainty not all of these are true, but I wouldn't be surprised if over half of them are.

>tfw can't watch it on phone and bedpost at the same time

Tl;Dr fag.

This dude is a fucking bipolar cuckold
One day he's reasonable, the next he's unbearable.

nice larp

youtu.be/guCgbNS4WBE

YouTube link.

THE GLOVES ARE OFF

I REPEAT

THE GLOVES ARE OFF

Shut up you irish radio show host.
Dont make me come over there and choke you into a submission.

>comrade
What a cringelord

Well, this is just embarassing.

the way I see it, if Trump or his staff were up to serious wrongdoing there would have been evidence presented at some point in the last 9 months, other than the 24/7 REEEEEEEING done by msm kikes

UPDATE, I actually can. Got the top 1/3 if the screen with YouTube and the rest on /ptg/ prevent from screenshots though.

Wow, sick bantz Joe.

Joe getting all those (you)'s
What a madman.

I want t_d to leave.

Fisticuffs WHEN?

JOE VS SEAN
ONCE IN A LIFETIME
HELL IN A CELL

I want you to leave. To the Corbyn gulag.

how many of (((de 65 million! nevah forget! oy!))) are dead and/or illegal

So Hannity accusing him of being a liberal finally broke him? Poor Joe.

Burr better not fuck this up given that this hearing is SPECIFICALLY about the programs Obama abused. Sounds like he's going to anyway.

That's a big explosion

IRONMAN HELL IN THE CELL

Sean would beat the shit out of Joe. I'd pay good money to see it though.

Well, don't worry to much it'll all be over
soon, when Miss May censors your internets
and you won't have access to this site anymore

Sean would kill Joe just like he killed Laurie.

>don't make this about the russia thing or anything else
>proceeds to make it about russia and comey firing
FUCKS SAKE

>posting rate at an all time low

You're not making America great again by sleeping in, lazy fucks.

>2017
>being this delusional

Every single one of those items are "best guess" scenarios for bluepilled crackpots to try and rationalize the constant lying of the media and make it fit with reality.

Likely the previous stuff was coincidence. Broken clocks. Twice a day. etc.

The thread is split, because some people were maddened by the hillpepe thing on the first thread.

Let's enjoy the peace for today
Cause tomorrow it will be 30 mins per thread due to Comey testifying.

lots of people were banned yesterday

>this image offends me so I'm going to the BASED JEW thread

We're becoming the cancer.

Netherlands knows that and is going on about Assad in the other thread.

No way, it's another nothingburger, everyone will be in bed sleeping.

We know that, but it's going to be funny how to media hypes it up and after that event its absolutely fucking nothing yet again.

>Page 6

source?

I'm cooking breakfast.

Sheesh, that kike tread is sad !

Bump

so uhhhhhhh yeah lookingi at these two thread I think i'm going to go with the one that doesn't have the kike OP

Retards don't know about hillpepes. Fine with me, this thread is comfy.

In fact I think I'm going to make one nice troll post over there to keep him nice and busy for a few minutes then close that window and feel like I've accomplished something

welp

>This is complete and total hearsay
We know

>welp
Reuters actually goes and reports that, nobody listens because of source of course of course, even though it;s more than likely true

>Islamic State is plotting to spread terror into the streets of Iran
news.sky.com/story/islamic-state-is-plotting-to-spread-terror-into-the-streets-of-iran-10907259

>JUST IN: Iran's revolutionary guards say Saudi Arabia was behind deadly attacks in Tehran - statement
twitter.com/Reuters/status/872464825858879489

>US-Led Coalition Carries Out 17 Strikes Against Daesh Near Raqqa
sputniknews.com/middleeast/201706071054404320-us-coalition-airstrikes/

>Pro-Assad alliance threatens to hit U.S. positions in Syria, warning that its "self-restraint" over U.S. air strikes on government forces would end if Washington crossed "red lines"
reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-usa-idUSKBN18Y17H

>US-backed SDF progresses in al-Raqqa, 75 IS mercenaries killed
en.hawarnews.com/sdf-progresses-in-al-raqqa-75-mercenaries-killed/

>South Korea's New Government Suspends THAAD Deployment Pending Environmental Assessment: South Korean presidential office has said the deployment of additional THAAD launchers will be delayed
thediplomat.com/2017/06/south-koreas-new-government-suspends-thaad-deployment-pending-environmental-assessment/

>China missiles can send nukes to Western Pacific, US says
businesstimes.com.sg/companies-markets/china-missiles-can-send-nukes-to-western-pacific-us-says