Is there anything more cringy than a Greek,Balkanite,Italian,Portugese, East slav and Spanianrd LARPing as a white...

Is there anything more cringy than a Greek,Balkanite,Italian,Portugese, East slav and Spanianrd LARPing as a white? They are not white, They don't have a white skin, They don't LOOK like white. and genetic studies show us that they have BARELY white genes in them. It is like pakis/indians who larp as white in stormfront, at least deep down they know that they are bunch of shitskins, but these fellas REALLY believe that they are white. So sad and pathetic.

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.deathaddict.com/threads/man-is-flayed-tortured-and-has-his-throat-slit.3911/
google.com.tr/search?q=narco gore gore
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The white race does not exist.
White is a cluster of several European races.
A majority of them happen to have pale skin, but if you think that the amount of melanin in your body can determine whether you're white or not, then you should do more research about genetics.

saged

>belgian
>nordic

>turk sucking snownigger dick
Isnt it supposed to be the other way around?

(You)

is this meme map suppose to be prove me wrong?

kys you subhuman cherkes scum

Put yourself in the map CAUCASIAN!

>white chechens

ahaha blyat, nordcucks are retards both way, i mean if they are liberals they are shit, if they are racists they are shit too, scandinavs are true problem

Georgia is pretty white, as i can say about my georgian gf

This
Croats aren't white, we're all chinks
>croats
>white
pick one faggot
also we're full too

Sorry mongoniggers I look down on all of you. Don't be jealous.

I'm 100% of Baltic European descent, blue eyes, fair skin, reddish-brown hair, and Mediterranean Europeans are 100% white in not only my book, but the book of other Northern Europeans. We have a common history, culture, and identity in Europe, going back millennia to the Roman Empire.

A ROACH SHITSKIN telling us who's white and who's not? Fuck off, and Varg can fuck off too. No one elected him leader of anything.

A Turkish piece of shit telling developed European countries they ain't white

sure thing amerimutt. %40 of americans are not white and other %40 of americans are white with some mutt blood in them( such as hapa mongrels and native americans,niggers). i am probably writing to some hapa mongrel or spic who thinks himself as a white right now.
dont every reply to me you race mixed mutt.
shut the fuck up spic, you are not even human being, let alone white.

>talking about white
You had to be a mongol-roach.

Fixed

You are a fucking subhuman roach.

The shitties country in Europe, lets say Moldova or whatever, is 100 times better than your Turkish mudhole. I'm talking about quality of life, infraestructure, education, etc.

Go and rape a goat muslim piece of shit.

/this
Outside Sup Forums people from Norther Europe really like South Europe and Southern Europeans like Northern Europe

That's how things are in real life

haplogroups do not determine race

>butthurt sub-human mestizo screeching
didnt read lol
butthurt arab

You said:
>and genetic studies show us that they have BARELY white genes in them
so yes.

>North Albania, Muslim Bosnia
>Aryan
>Slovenia,Switzerland,Austria,Part of UK and Germany
>Negroid
Why the fuck is Varg such a retard?
>Negroid

Cringey pantumaca

Bosnians are whiter than Serbs since they are not raped constatnly by Turks.

>Not being able to accept our superiority
I pity you Juanjolo.

It's not like they teach you to read in Turkshitholestan lol

'White' isn't about skin colour you ignoramus
'White' is about civilized behavior
Africans slaughter women and children and cook and eat them
See Italians, Greeks, Slavs etc doing that lately?
Cut it out now schlomo. Your race baiting and divide and conquer is out of control and we all see it. It means you either think you're close to your fabled 'harvest' OR you know you're losing control
Take your damn meds

So according to that retarded map hitler was a mongoloid

Seriously why is bavaria, swiss, austria colored that way

At least we are human.

lmfao I'm afrikaans now, some sandnigger told me.

forum.deathaddict.com/threads/man-is-flayed-tortured-and-has-his-throat-slit.3911/
i rather take trip to Iraq than your shithole m8.

>South west = negroid
>London = Nordic

Truly you have an amazing understanding of England

>when a mexisubhuman calls your country a shithole
google.com.tr/search?q=narco gore gore

Is this real? Did Ius primae noctis exist under ottomans?

Sweden looks like a turd. Or rotten leaf matter. In both cases, it used to be something good an beautiful but now it's just crap. Sad.

>t**k trying divide and conquer
NECK YOURSELF ROACH

HAhahaha Switzerland is nigger

how can you even type, does your country produce tiny keyboards for all kinds of insects?

They are your racial Abba-Dabba brothers, it is logical you would rather take a trip to Iraq than Mexico, Sand Cow boy

In Iraq you have all the beheading stuff plus a lot of suicide bombings, honor crimes, women beating, torture, genital mutilation, goat brothels, you name...sound like the perfect vacations for a Turkroach

your shithole sultanate is filled with filthy violent

shhh calm down vassal serf

Fixed.

>See Italians, Greeks, Slavs etc doing that lately?
>Slavs
We do it nobody just tells you that...

i mean genetically

is it because yuo no have potato

WHERE SWITZERLAND GERMAN PART AND AUSTRIA IN BLUE STUPID ROACH

s-shut up I am w-white!

Ko tu tikko teici par mani, mazā kuce? Es tev pateikšu es esmu absolvējis kartupeļu audzētāju kursus ar zelta liecību, es esmu bijis iesaistīts vairākās kartupeļu novākšanas operācijās Vertukšņā un Elejā, un esmu salasījis vairāk nekā 300 tonnas buļbu. Es esmu trennējies traktoru vadīšanā un esmu vislabākais kapļa operators Vangažos. Tu man neesi nekas tikai kārtējais pilsētnieks. Es tevi pārspēšu kartupeļu ražas novākšanā ar ātrumu un precizitāti kuru tu nekad neesi piedzīvojis šai saulē,turu pie vārda.Tu domā ka tu tiksi prom sakot šīs rupjības internetā? Padomā vēlreiz,pajol.Kamēr mēs runājam es sazinos ar savu slepeno Madoniešu kartupeļu vācēju divīziju un tava IP adrese tiek notiekta tāpēc gatavojies vētrai,tārps.Vētrai kas pārtrauks to nožēlojamo lietu ko tu sauc mājas jumtu. Tu esi miris puis.Es varu būt jebkurā vietā un laikā uz lauka, un varu novākt ražu vairāk nekā 700 veidos ar savām kailajām rokām vien.Ne tikai esmu īpaši ilgi trennējies traktora vadīšanā, bet man arī ir pieeja veselai arklu divīzijai un es to izmantošu lai izbeigtu eksistenci tai lietai ko tu sauc par uzartu lauku,tu mazais mēsls. Ja vien tu zinātu kādu bezdievīgu atbildi tavs asprātīgais “komentārs” gūs pār tevi, varbūt tu būtu turējis savu sasodīto mēli. Bet tu to nedarīji, tu to nevarēji, un tagad tu maksāsi, tu muļķi. Es tevi aplaistīšu ar vircu viscauri un tu tajā slīksi.Tu esi miris dēls.

Are you really going to reply on a stupid shill thread from a Turkish proxy?
sage

>shhh calm down vassal serf

>latvian navy SEAL pasta
noice

>implying cornwall isnt the whitest place left in europe

You could be a Turk with porcelain white skin, and Pablo a mestizo, and Pablo would still be whiter than you.

All Sunni Muslims are shitskins by default, and right wing mestizos who love Western Civilization are honorary whites.

/thread

P.S. I always wondered why Turks are the most bitter, violent, hateful, loathsome posters on Sup Forums, and that's saying something, and I realize that it's that many Arab countries whom you use to be overlords of are far wealthier, cleaner, and more sophisticated than you, and after nearly a millennium of having an empire, you're still adjusting to the new reality of being a has-been, irrelevant country.

It's interesting. The Arabs and Israelis on here are all right. You Turks are the most bitter screechers and wailers on here, bar none.

calm your potatos down mate

>butthurt spic screeching
LMAO. didnt read and go back to mexico

Lack of carbs.
My brains are frying.

stop telling actual europeans that they aren't white you fucking muslim cunt

I don't know latvian but I know it's the navy seal copypasta

I spend too much time here

Full retards coming to Sup Forums too?

How's the imparapla movement going?

Including Comunidad Valenciana there is such a joke. One of the most Spanish nationalist places in the country lol

Independence when? 3875?

How

Your supposed superior masterace is under Castille for around 500 years. Not even had a damn country and LARP around saying that you had it.

And the worse is not even that, the worse is that the most heated independentists are from Andalucia and Extremadura. Charnegos all the way.

Catalunya is great, it's people cool, but independentists are kinda scummy.

>czechs are nordic
hmm may i say that WE

Hahaha
Fucking Turkroach couldn't even reply anymore

Manolo find a job already you useless fuck. Collecting uneployment benefits and going to the bar to drink beer and watch some football is not a job nigger.

>be Greek
>know a 55+ year old roach from work who comes and cleans up all the garbage the rest of us make
>learns about my ethnicity, decides to have a chat thinking we're neighbors and therefore best friends
>he seems like a nice guy, so I'm a nice guy to him too
>then he goes on and on about how Turkey is fucking great, how the wages are amazing and so much better than Greece's, their sports clubs are Champions league winner tier, and their food is renowned around the world
>always comparing Turkey to Greece
>at first I thought that the poor guy waxes so much goddamn nostalgic he went haywire
>his tone and sideways jabs at how he presents everything in comparison to Greece however implies typical roach shit-eater behavior, always trying to prove they're better than anyone when in fact they're shit
>"enough"
>I flex my muscles, broaden my shoulders and reach my full height, towering over him (surprise, he's a manlet)
>reach full Gandalf menacing mode
>"why don't you go back then if it's so great you fucking insect"
>he never spoke to me or looked me in the eyes ever again

This is how you establish dominance against roaches. They bark all the time, but show them you're the alpha and they will whine with their tails behind their legs.

>they have BARELY white genes in them
What are "white genes" my nigga? In fact define white for me. At one time the Irish weren't considered white and they have some of the palest skin in Europe. You're a Turk. All you want to do is try to divide. You would love to be part of a little Mediterranean/southern European click, but you're not. You're a brown mongrel, so angry and jealous that you can't be part of the club. It's sad really.

North Albania is Catholic, idk about bosnia though

is there anything more cringy than a sandnigger that hasn't had his head cut off?

Is it what he actually think?

But roach, who are you then? Your entire nation is a mix of Mongols, Persians, Arabs, Greeks, Armenians, Kurds, etc. What is your ethnicity?

an almost Kafkian nightmare...

Well both of you are migrants and need to go back. Apply your own advice.

Reminder that if you aren't a very pale cromagnid, you are not white.
Varg himself is far from white.

I make 5x the money being an engineer he makes being a garbageman.

serbs are darker than albanians despite being further north than them, there must be a reason for it.

Romanians are not Slavic....

Then go be an engineer in Greece and let the dutch have the high paying jobs in their own country.

Why though? Their engineers are not better than us.

Thats not true.

Ive been in Germany and I have lighter skin, eyes and hair than native german.

The disgusting roach is at it again.

what the fuck do know about white you mongrel turkfuck cockroach

see

Hes probably talking about north albania, last frontier of christianity in a shit country

What are you an open borders globalist? Do I really have to tell you why immigration is bad?
Pretty sure the dutch are doing something better than your people when it's you who fled there and not the other way around.

smelly shitskin trying to divide and conquer again.

There's also a Spaniard where I work, he's pretty much one of the the greatest.

Turk woman here, am I white?

Then he needs to go back too. Migrants hurt both the country they leave and the country they go.

>all that butthurt non-white shitskins crying and bitching ITT
you can cry and bitch all day long friends, but it will doesnt magically turn you into a White person

>i mean genetically
i know what you mean, man

sometimes it hurts to be a sandnigger genetically, but certainly has its silver lining- white women are more incline to have sex with you

T * R K

>when you armenians are going to GTFO out of georgia?

>muh French, Bavarian, Austrian and Swiss are negroids

Have you ever fucking heard about the Hallstatt civilisation OP?

>civilization
culture

we had that too. Villages on lakes ftw

>Karelia is Nordic but Finland isn't.

>sometimes it hurts to be a sandnigger genetically
fuck off. i didn't said we are sandniggers and i know what most of us look white. i just said we aren't genetically close to modern europeans(whites)

talking out of your ass again Mehmet?

>including Cyprus
about fucking time Cyprus is recognized