Prove you're not a blind follower. Name one (1) criticism you have of him

Prove you're not a blind follower. Name one (1) criticism you have of him.

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/Is-there-physical-scientific-proof-that-Jews-were-gassed-to-death-in-Nazi-concentration-camps/answer/Damian-Graves/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

hes a dreamer.. at some point he lost reality .. started dreaming about some fuking utopia that is practically impossible

He's a Jew

He was not a good man. His concepts are monstrous. They fundamentally contradict human nature.

He was a horrible and lazy human being who designed the most harmful ideology to ever infect human minds.

Communism is unstable and caused nothing but destruction, famine, death, lies and oppression of everyone, but everyone equally.

Marxism and Fanta Orange are the only thing i am ashamed of that we've invented it.

He is our salvation and it is only through his doctrine that we will reach a better world

He wrote the manual on how the Jews could enslave the world take the ultimate red pill
quora.com/Is-there-physical-scientific-proof-that-Jews-were-gassed-to-death-in-Nazi-concentration-camps/answer/Damian-Graves/

(((Karl Marx)))

Another man isn't entitled to my labor and ability b/c he's breathing and has a need.

His ideology is anti-individualist.

I have met workers, I have never met "the working class"

His description of the asiatic mode of production is wonky.

He used the same fairy tale economists use for how money came into being (bartering never existed in human societies before money).

Besides that it's all good I think

stirner was better

He was good at identifying the problems with capitalism but his solution however was awful.

>Name one (1) criticism you have of him.
he's jewish therefore i distrust him

He is /ourguy/
Seriously inform yourself he was against the same thing Sup Forums is against. Like being enslaved by jews. He said things about jews controlling the media. 200 years back!!! Seriously bourgesie is the politically correct term for jews he had to use to not get censored

Jewish.
If you need another reason than that you should lurk moar.

he existed

>Fanta Orange

His take on the JQ wasn't countersemetic and didn't involve removal. He was internationalist as well.

Plus, you know, he's Jewish.

He's jut a glorified NEET. I wonder why I'm not having the same amount of praise as him despite being the same.

Proto-NEET

he imprisoned his own brothers

He stated the first step was to "remove religion" and followed it with a sound economic plan. This allowed the 95% Jewish Bolsheviks to embezzled all "communal funds" and genocide 66 million Soviet Christians while amassing a fortune, and doubling it by expanding the system into Asia for the price of a few pennies on every dollar.

Korea, Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia = Dead Americans.

All the while, Communist money is amassed in the Jewish community which enables them to obtain a monopoly of American industry, media, and politics. Trilateral Commision is 70% Jewish compared to their 1% demographic in the Western Hemisphere. Senate, Supreme Court, House, Hollywood, Facebook, Wall Street, Google, MSM, Bilderburger, Goldman Sachs, the IVY LEAGUE etc are all 30%-100% Jewish despite their 2% demographic in America

>thinks he knows what's good for the workers and how they should live
>never worked a hard job a day in his life

Follower of Marx? What do you think I am? Retarded?

>Fanta orange
Nigga, Fanta in dope

lmao kekd and checked

Marx believed that, given enough information, the common man will make rational decisions in his own best interest. This is not true.