Why are cars in Britain smaller than in America? Why are Brits obsessed with small cars? It's kind of embarrassing

Why are cars in Britain smaller than in America? Why are Brits obsessed with small cars? It's kind of embarrassing

Other urls found in this thread:

thenxgroup.com/2016/11/29/fuel-tax/
gazettereview.com/2016/06/top-10-fattest-countries-in-world/
youtube.com/watch?v=7jDfw0tvEps
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

British people are not as wide as Americans

they are coming closer and closer...

because they don't need as much room for their balls

Because our roads are older and smaller.

T. guy who drove an F150 for a while and had issues with both width and height restrictions.

it's so terrorists can't run over quite as many people

We have tiny bumpy roads with hard corners all over the hills and dales of this tiny island.

who writes these stupid threads
Have you seen the size of European countries compared to gas-guzzling US?
There's your answer
Plus, Europeans don't define themselves with pieces of machinery the way Americans were programmed to do
Seen the size and number of American cops' guns? Now look at the batons carried by British police
Seen the number of Americans shot by US cops?
Until the flood of unwanted immigrants in the UK, British police fired less than six bullets per year
Americans seem to believe they're still living in the Wild West and it shows
like little kids playing make believe
Europeans have so much wisdom and experience over Americans it will take the US two thousand years just to catch up

We don't have to compensate for small penis

Small roads that haven't changed for centuries.

Japan is the same with its Kei cars and small motorcycles.

The local village idiot had one, have enough trouble with the disco on these roads I can't imaging how the f150 fares in Yorkshire roads

Try to drive in streets like these in american car then tell me how that worked out for you

I love how all those Gulf countries are fucking fat, easy pickings.

>Why are cars in Britain smaller than in America? Why are Brits obsessed with small cars? It's kind of embarrassing

Because petrol and diesel are extortionately taxed in the UK, making up around 67% of the cost of a litre of fuel.

A litre of petrol or diesel is £1.17 ($1.52 US) which equates to £5.32 ($6.89 US) a gallon.

That's a Ford Focus Estate... it's not considered a small car in the UK.
However, it has an MPG rating that would make most Americans weep.

A lot of american cars become equal to what Europe gets, you also have the Ford Focus for a while now. I do like big saloon cars though

T. Ford Sierra owner

cus it costs a months wages to fill a tank in england

t. Proton saga nigger

>mexico not on the list
fake news. every single nigger and spic in the usa is obese it seems like. they alone sit at a nearly 50% obesity rate

Because their roads are very fucking narrow. It can't compare to Australian or American roads which are wide.

*blocks your path*

The XJs have enormous road presence.

>why are penis compensators in Britain smaller than in America?

the best part of jags were the hood ornaments. sad!

Yee fucking haw, pussy boy
West is just as wild as ever
Yee fucking haw
You try dragging some Jap car with a fucking sewing machine under the hood on an American interstate.

Say what you will about Britain, but it has some of the quaintest places on earth.

Yea. In the US. Not in Mexico.

Becuas we payy a retarded 80% fuel tax and car tax is based on emmisons.
We also narrower roads than amerisharts

I'm a burger, only drive "little cars"-I'm not a fat fuck and prefer the way they handle. Also don't want to lug anyone's shit around. I moved across country almost two years ago- from ME to CA in a MINI, sold shit, threw shit away, gave shit away. Tho, I do have a bigger vehicle now for work, it's still a Mazda 5 so it's as small as "bigger" gets

Ugh no places like that aren't fit for purpose. Everywhere is small, crowded and awkward. No parking available, a heavy load delivery or utility works often result in the entire road being closed.
I'd bulldoze everything and rebuild with wider streets and better homes.

They're fatter in Mexico. Mexico still hasn't figured out how to get clean drinking water so they drink soda all day, every day and get fatter and fatter while avoiding water borne pathogens

how are you going to talk about countries you never been to you stupid fucking yuropoor? mexico is full of fat spics. they are also more overweight than the usa. the food they eat is pig slop garbage

I heard you britbongs basically gave incentives for people to use diesel instead of petrol because you thought it produced less emissions.....

80% sounds like fucking bullshit, we get jewed here too but it's still somehwat affordable. I can easily travel 160KM on 20 dollars in my Audi a4 b5.

>Europe is small with "organic" type cities and those cities are more "human friendly" than their American/Canadian counterparts.
Americans/Canadians also tend to live in suburbs so we need more space to haul groceries and stuff from malls etc.
>Average American/Canadian drives a whole lot more to go from A to B so we need more comforts etc.
>Fuel is much much cheaper

>"I'd bulldoze everything and rebuild with wider streets and better homes."
>Destroying what is left of our countryside and putting shitty pre-fabs in place of our traditional houses.

How about get fucked?

Fpbp

Also our country is older than a few mere centuries. Our roads were built over 2,000 years ago before American culture made everything fat.

OMG. Please don't do that. Go live in London if you want bigger roads.

This is true. And it's better this way for us ((dentists))

In my day-to-day I barely travel more than 5 miles. Barely even use my car for anything but myself, so I'd probably save a shit load by replacing it with a small motorcycle and hiring a vehicle should I need to travel longer.

v70's are long though?

I'm just surprised you actually know what cars are. Don't you just run down mud tracks dragging a cart behind you?

>t. citycuck

Because you don't need big over consuming engines when 99% time you don't need even half the power of these engines.

London Labour voter detected.

because America's entire economy runs on oil so they need an excuse to burn shit loads of it in huge tanks that are only used to drive 1 mile to the kids school and back

You know something had to be bulldozed for those very homes to be built right? What makes them more worth preserving than whatever came before them? People change, technology changes, transport patterns change and so should homes to accommodate those changes. Deal with it grandpa.

Ignore him. He's probably a paki or coon.

If I had my way I'd ban making roads any wider than two lanes.

Who are ya?

The traffic jams are bad enough.

the question you're trying to ask is "why are americans obsessed with big cars" and the answer is "It Feels Safer And Looks Badass".

4 u poland

Go and live in Germany or some other cuckshed country.

>we should build the entire country around the worst thing that ever happened to community cohesion and small businesses and replace every single house with something like this, and destroy the habitats of wildlife so I can drive easier

Kill yourself.

Gangs brah, gangs. They distribute tons of drugs so naturally the're armed and violent. Would you go and arrest Jose if your only weapon was a baton? The wild west was nothing compared to todays ghettos. If you remove gangs from the equation our streets aren't as dangerous and our cops aren't as violent as people make em to be. Good example would be the L.A bank robbery where cops were going against criminals with ak's armed only with a 9mm

Europeans like to ride around in emasculated cuck chariots as opposed to the freedom rollers we use here in God's own country.

Do some research faggot. It was labour that introduced draconian green belt legislation which essentially froze road building in this country for the last 20 years. Enjoy your never ending gridlock faggot

Read up on "induced demand", and realise that building more roads, or making them wider, doesn't reduce congestion.

>1 post by this ID
>not political
SLIDE

Damn yo. and here i was complaining about my 1$ gallon, also checked

tfw dont live in londonistan so don't have commuterfags filling the roads with their cuckmobiles

Because you don't care that you have a small penis.
Also
>penis on the mind
Fag

Not acording to statistics burger. Sorry the truth hurts. Also your anecdotal evidence doesn't matter. Just because you FEEL like Mexicans are fatter than Americans it's simply not true.

You must be an Asian if you can't drive a big car through that road.

That's because of immigration, I've never met an Afro-Caribbean, Arab, Pakistani or Indian who wasn't flabby to morbidly obese.

literally google this, moron.
Mexico is objectively fatter than America. Mexicans in America are fatter than White Americans.

European roads are smaller... come on man, use that thing between your ears.

>induced demand
Literally green party tier nonsense.
By that logic we shouldn't build new hospitals, schools, airports or electricity plants because they too will be over capacity eventually.

Well they have roads of same size from several centuries. Won't destroy old building for muh culture heritage but imports migrants.

So does America.
Except for the midwest.

thenxgroup.com/2016/11/29/fuel-tax/

Fuck that man. You guys have some of the best cities in the world and the architecture is just boners. Don't ruin Europe nigger.
I travel about 50 miles daily (90 minutes) both ways.
Yeah, but that doesn't mean we're not outta shape either. Stereotypes are usually true, like it or not,

>Yeah, but that doesn't mean we're not outta shape either. Stereotypes are usually true, like it or not,
America is only 56%.
If America was 90%+ white, we'd probably be in line with Europe.

Why do Americans take British things and niggerfy them?

OK, so when do you say "we have enough roads"? When the entire country is tarmac and concrete?

We've been blocking a road being build here for years because it will destroy a pond. City cucks like you keep coming by and getting mad that they can't turn it into """"affordable housing"""" and roads, and we block it again.

I literally did you retard.
Prevalence of obesity in USA: 33.7%
Mexico: 28.1%
Enjoy your heart attack.

>90 minutes both ways

Holy shit man, that sounds like torture. Even when I cycle to work in the summer it's about 20 minutes along the river (takes longer but is really nice).

>OK, so when do you say "we have enough roads"?
At the same point I say we have enough schools/hospitals/homes: when population stops growing

am lyk sum queen or sum sheeeeit

Obesity rates don't take the sheer mass of the overweight people into account.

the US may have a lower obesity rate than Fiji, but the average overweight American weighs twice as much as the average overweight Fijian.

>this triggers the American

More tax and muslims or fucking up the internet.

Those are your options for voting in the GE.

The UK is lost.

Or just stop the population growing.
>literally destroying the country just to cater to immigrants

Recent data
gazettereview.com/2016/06/top-10-fattest-countries-in-world/
Retard.
Enjoy your late-onset dementia.

Actually circle traffic is becoming more popular here in America.

this is paradise to london commuterfags

>60% white

That's why. Remind yourself that two out of every five American posters are actual niggers.

They installed roundabouts in a couple of places around the interstate in SOUTHERN MISSISSIPPI. Sorry, the meme is over.

>circle-traffic

Don't you have people to kill on our behalf?

Underrated

it's a small island with 60 odd million people on it where the rich have "owned" 90% of the land for centuries, there is little room for wide roads and big cars.

Check out the Top Gear spot where Hammond test drives a Hummer

youtube.com/watch?v=7jDfw0tvEps

btw you will enjoy this comfy video anons

:^)
We need a separate name from you guys. Roundabout is too british.

British cops don't even carry guns, KEK

jesus, F150s aren't even big.

Yeah tear it down and replace with wide roads, department buildings, Starbucks and Walmarts so every country looks the same.

No one is denying that,but the average American has become fatter over the decades and my guess is that it's because of the shit they poison our food supply with.
Nah man, i love it! Feels good doing 80/100mph on the highway, i also do the night shift so there's barely any traffic and there's nothing cooler than driving american muscle at 6am

I suppose because the average European don't have such a small penis like a American, so no need to use a fucking monster truck to go to the market to compensate losing his girlfriend to a quarterback. Anyway. The reality is just small roads and cost of vehicles. Not all countries in the world are car transport based. In fact, the American car culture made Brazil's transport shit. Trying to copy this culture turned my country in a bizarre place where the public transport practically don't exist, but the cities are crowded with buildings. The average Brazilian dreams about being able to drive his own piece of shit car, overpriced to the limit. Only because is not a bus or train(that also is inexistent) with poor people. Middle class here actually enjoys living in a apartment and going into jammed traffic everyday. It's bizarre. Also, as the cars and fuel are extremely expensive, Brazilians like to buy cars for status, but only real rich people live far from the city and drive real big vehicles. It's totally strange the European like city structure with the vehicle based culture.

actually
15% is niggers
25% is spics
04% is other

yep. Quaint.

America doesn't understand the conditions the majority of the world lives in. The USA is literally the land of giant space, wealth, land, and cars. We've got enough seating at diners in america for 1/6th the world's population. Think of how many empty plush leather booths that is. Now think of all that floor space, installation and production of those booths and how all that was paid for in america.

So of course USA doesn't understand tiny cars on even tinier roads. There was only one thing in my travels that left more of an impression of size to me than the continental USA- and that was the god damn pacific fucking ocean.

It changes your entire mindset. British quaint was beautiful, but it does something to their heads(or does our great girth do something to ours?). Makes them fight less, subdued. Solo, unarmed police strolling through tight crowds without the paranoid intensity of U.S. cops. Restaurants getting their delivery at 9 AM to open at 2 PM instead of a proper american 4 AM to open at 10 AM. Compared the active hours side by side- less open time in the U.S. = less business, less money. Classic British pub can't run like that, not enough space to get the delivery, too expensive. British houses with their cute little trashbins out front instead of american's with either their alleyways just for dumpsters or their jumbo personal bins tucked neatly out of sight.

It's the little differences like that that drive the larger mental divide. If everywhere is a crowd then a firearm seems terrifying. If you're in Arizona with endless miles of deserts as large as another country, someone taking away your firearm feels like being adrift at sea without a boat in sight.

regulation