3 Michigan State U football players charged with running rape train on girl

1 of the rapist's white girlfriends goes to twitter to profess her love for him the day he's charged with 3 on 1 rape in a college dorm bathroom. Are white women are a lost cause?

freep.com/story/news/2017/06/07/msu-football-sexual-assault-arraignment/376647001/

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/moniiiixoxoxo
twitter.com/moniiiixoxoxo/media
newsweek.com/first-hominin-europe-east-africa-human-evolution-613494
newsweek
archive.is/ibJEJ
usatoday.com/story/sports/ncaaf/sec/2015/01/27/vanderbilt-players-verdict-guilty-rape-vandenburg-batey/22430567/#
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is that her? Is there a vid?

It's niggers, of course there's a vid. But if it's a real rape, you will never ever see it.

There is a vid of the rape. One of them recorded it and then they talked about it in a group chat the police recovered

She doesn't look white to me

Our football program has been a fucking cesspool for decades, Dantonio tried to clean it up but the assistants and athletic director's office/boosters keep bringing in these nogs. If they're not raping a girl they're getting drunk and running over cops during traffic stops, or walking into a party they're not invited to and breaking the jaws of a couple hockey players.

That's because she's a "white" American.

Is that a Tuxedo made out of fucking leather?

>pic
>white
Well memed.

Do we have these threads when white football players get arrested for rape?

That chick ain't white though

>muh nigger's sports money

>niglette in the background

JFC

>Our football program has been a fucking cesspool for decades

That's what happens when you're recruiting niggers from the hood

Stop paying attention to coalburners.

U think she's gonna give up on that BBC that easily?

>white

>newsflash
she's pregnant

Really lets you know how dumb humans can be.

Who is the cuck in the profile pic with her?
mobile.twitter.com/moniiiixoxoxo

>niggerball

Nigger lovers are a lost cause, yes. But there's not many white women that are nigger lovers.
I believe in US case, it's like 1 in 4.

>when even the hispanics and mediterranean people can smell the bullshit of calling that woman "white"

It's not just limited to blacks or ghetto trash though; it's systemic
>detroitnews.com/story/sports/college/michigan-state-university/2015/06/11/police-msu-investigate-softball-coaches/71104834/
That coach was a preppy white chick from a rich suburb
>mlive.com/news/index.ssf/page/msu_doctor_alleged_sexual_assault.html
Raping on campus for decades

She's white. Go to her twitter page. She fake tans and dresses like a Kardashian

looks like sheep skin too.. i had a sheep skin leather jacket when i was 16.. fucking /comfy/. But only the rapeyist of nigger would wear a full on leather tuxedo.

BURN THE COAL...

>humans

she's white. perpetual coal burner who tries to look black-ish
twitter.com/moniiiixoxoxo/media

>her media is gross
>is her tweets emblematic of what cooalburners like?

>humans

That's where you're wrong kiddo

newsweek.com/first-hominin-europe-east-africa-human-evolution-613494

C'mon

>newsweek com/first-hominin-europe-east-africa-human-evolution-613494
archive.is/ibJEJ

yup, only takes one ghetto alpha nigger to turn the well-behaved uncle toms into chimps

Go Green

Funny how I'm not attracted to coalburners at all, even without knowing they are
It's like they give off a smell

Same with black girls who want a white guy. You can easily tell

Black dick is expensive

thanks

Nigger is that a fucking suit made of plastic

Disgusting animal nigger males

When will people accept that groids are naturally violent and docile people. Anyone in his situation wouldnt be so stupid to thrw it all away.
>D1 football
>full ride

I mean christ its repulsive

Schools should not be allowed to lower their standards for athletes if they receive any government funding or non-profit/tax-exempt status of any kind.

No child left behind policy literally pushes illiterate nogs through to a high school diploma without the ability to write a coherent paper or do algebra/trigonometry.

A high school diploma is supposed to have meant something once.
Now it's just another participation trophy.

My gfs youngest brother can't handle fractions, couldn't name a country on a map outside of our two neighbors, doesn't have any idea how our government works, doesn't know any of our Constitution or Bill of Rights, can't handle words over 3 syllables, can't write/read cursive, couldn't define a republic, recognize a single thing off the periodic table of elements, name the parts of a cell, name the bones in the human body, or even use fractions and other 6th grade level math.
Somehow he graduated.
He took a semester at the local community college, took out the max loan, failed all his classes and will never pay that loan back.
He's about the nigger estate white I've ever known.
And I have known a lot of niggers, being from a predominantly black neighborhood.
His situation is about standard for nogs and anyone that idolizes nog pop culture.

how do we know wether she asked for the foursome then regretted it

>Same with black girls who want a white guy
isn't that all of them?

they don't actually want the white guys, they just want the money the white guys have and think they can control them more easily than nogs

We need to stop making cro-magnons fresh out of high school into celebrities and stop throwing millions in the direction of these athletic dept. Virtually every time some girl gets raped or something outrageous like that, it always ends up being some athlete.

black twitter is saying she was drunk at a party. 3 on 1 with a drunk girl = rape

>docile
What, did you mean impulsive? I agree with what I think you meant though.

>be nigger
>be talented at nigger ball
>get to go to college for free
>if practice nigger ball enough can possibly go to the nfl and make millions
>just have to smile and be nice and focus on your nigger ball and the world is your oyster
>proceeds to rape and film raping

niggers are so fucking dumb. 3 niggers going to jail now probably for at least 10 years and liberals still think the reason niggers are in jail is because of racism. for every 1 literal dindu nuffin there's probably 1000 of cases where the niggers deserve to be locked up.

Sounds like she is trying to lockdown future NFL revenue

The fact he denied having sex at the party at all until they had proof he raped her and only then admitted is a clue. The university hiring someone to come in and make sure the administration didn't help cover up is another. That report points out another player helped her get the fuck out the party, and then reported the rape to coaches first thing in the morning.

We have MA and PhD programs in drinking here so it wouldn't be surprising if she was over the limit.

Are you lost?

I think you are looking for/po/ not Sup Forums, easy mistake. Run along now

Coal burners deserve their fate. I hate them more than anything else.

so she was passed out and they ran a train on her? if there really is a video then it will clearly show this. god niggers are so fucking stupid.

>Do we have these threads when white football players get arrested for rape?
when did that happen?

Who remembers this girl?

Video with her knocked the fuck out or it's bullshit

Mah more like she let a nigger pick her up then him and his friends raped her. All niggers need to be exterminated, like a disease

Sooo... she's not really white then?

oh sweetie ohhhhhhhhh sweeetie i--- *shakes head softly* sweetie. my sweet summer child.

Yeah, don't care
Rape her into the Earth's mantle for all anyone cares

Dude, women have always been retarded. That's how it's always been. They're stupid. They're materialistic. They only care about themselves. They want all attention. And they will do stupid things to get their way while taking advantage of men and their friends. That's just the nature of women.

>King allegedly brought the victim into a bathroom during the party, pulled her pants down and penetrated the victim against her will. Police then say King allegedly allowed Corley and Vance into the room, where the victim was allegedly forced to perform oral sex on Corley and Vance.

She's not the one who was raped

>comparing this to duke
even if there is conclusive video evidence of rape and online chats were the rape was admitted to the media will ignore this story. this story is going nowhere. it will reside online and in the campus newspaper only

that's not the girl who got raped bucko

remember last year that football player that analy raped that white woman and pissed on her face and video taped it and said it was for slavery. probably not it wasn't a very big story.

think about how hard the average white man works to support this system

and how he actually watches niggerball on the weekends after his shitty week at work

it's absurd

White women are Jew'd to the maximum degree.

>Corley

White dudes raping somebody is news

This coddling and worship is what makes the blacks feel invincible and act like total shitheads to police. They all get shot for a reason and the media is too quick to jump on the "oh he's a good christian boy dindu nuffin" when EVERY SINGLE TIME they're either robbing someone, raping, or shooting. All these morons whining about these criminals getting blasted or thrown in jail need to be deported to Iran and Syria.

> A white Woman

Why am I not surprised. White women always do this to a black man who's got a great future ahead of him.

White Women are cannibals. You have those parasites you white nationalists.

*unzips pants*

link please

Every nigger is guilty of something

I guess Sup Forums doesn't believe in innocent until proven guilty.

Yes actually, they just don't spring up nearly as often. I believe the Duke case was the last time white guys did the raping

This.
This is why I don't watch nig ball or any ball, because I don't have cable, because I'm not an elderly boomer or Jew.

>he dindu nuffin: the post

Why do niggers come to this board? Can white men have NOTHING that you niggers won't ruin?

If you can't gangbang gutter sluts what's the point of going to college

More like give up the professional football gibs that easily.

If that's their kid and he even ends up on the practice squad of an NFL team, we're talking hundreds of thousands per year. Bitch is invested with this nigger, don't matter if he rapes her mother.

They certainly took their time, 5 months before charging anyone; but that likely means a stronger case and jail time.
>implying ignoring rape is limited to football
Did you see this one reported on outside of Michigan? Guy was raping/prostituting women for decades
>freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/2016/11/22/former-prosecutor-dunnings-sentenced/94285114/

Sports have been a cesspool of political correctness and nigger shenanigans for decades now.

Srsly where is it?

Looks quarteron to me

Black crime is actually far higher than the figures indicate.

Blacks do not report most crimes.
They fear/hate the police.
Many use drugs, are guilty of criminal activity themselves, or live with someone who does.
>robbery/burglary
Don't want to let the cops in your home where drug smells/paraphernalia might be observed.
>Assault
Snitches get stitches.
>Rape / Sexual assault
It's understood if you go out on a date with a black and they pay for anything, you're giving it up at the end of the night, it's no longer a choice.
From a lifetime of first hand experience
90%+ of black girls have had their first sexual experiences by age 15, usually 10-12.
And overwhelmingly with men over 18.
Often with them being a family member or a 'friend' of the family.
They do not consider statutory rape to be a real thing, even those who do would not report it.
The casualness with which they talk about such things is disturbing and mind blowing for those who didn't grow up in such environments.
I'm not sure I've ever been with/got to know a black girl that wasn't 'raped' according to white standards and the letter of the law.
>harassment/stalking/creep shit
Snitches get stitches.
Don't be a bitch.
>drugs
If you pick out four random blacks, one if not all of them have used illegal drugs.
>driving
It's standard for those with suspended/revoked drivers licenses to continue driving.
The don't use turn signals.
If they have cash, their windows are tinted too dark.
Cars bought in personal sales will likely not get their registration updated or get new plates.
Insurance is a luxury.

Their inability to follow simple traffic laws accounts for most of their increased arrest rate and prosecution for controlled substances.
Because they can't stand not driving around with drugs on them.
>vandalism
No one reports this in a black neighborhood.
>vagrancy/noise ordinance/loitering/unlawful assembly/building code violations/etc/etc are not called on or enforced.

Dont worry she can change him lol

That is not a white girl.

except there the nigger prostitute was lying and the prosecutor got disbarred

>heres some fucked up cunt

>all wite wimin are like dis Sup Forums???11

link to the report?

Lul

PAY THE TOLL

usatoday.com/story/sports/ncaaf/sec/2015/01/27/vanderbilt-players-verdict-guilty-rape-vandenburg-batey/22430567/#

the white football player brought a passed out girl to his room for his black "brother" to rape.

you left off
>since talented at nigger ball, probably haven't been asked to complete a school assignment since middle school
>if I don't rape anyone for 4-5 years in college, the university will award me a free bachelors AND masters degrees that white tutors/aids completed for me

Not all of them.

shark skin suits are so tacky

just kill all niggers , its the only way to be safe

>>implying ignoring rape is limited to football
i only implied the particular story didn't get attention because it was a black "person" raping a white woman. but yes, football players are degenerate and should not be respected.

lol, you kidding me? black guys are black women's bitches.

>think about how hard the average white man works to support this system
forget about all the money people throw away supporting this. my main thing is the amount of time wasted watching this shit and then watching people talk about it. it's the biggest time drain there is and it comes with absolutely no reward except for more niggerball!

iv'e got a cousin that's a sports fanatic and he thinks he's a genius because he has every football statistic memorized but he sounds like a retard when he goes full football autismo. my entire family was always worried that he'd be a massive failure but surprisingly he has managed to support himself and lead a fairly normal average life.