Hi bongs

Hi bongs
How does this happen?

>Butt

>Butt

your politicians are traitors
that's how.

western countries are cucked and fucked. muslim feefees more important than the lives of children.

The British government is incredibly afraid of angering Muslims, because they will roit and burn everything to the ground.
Its easier to silence the "provocateur" instead.
That's pretty much the reason they try to get rid of Tommy.

Tommy robinson is a racist that constantly spreads his hate speech. He deserves to be in jail. Butt made one minor mistake now people think he's a bad person

To say our police have wrong priorities is vast understatement, but at least I won't be arrested.

aren't all just trying to serve their interest?
but like this its a slow death isnt it?
fucks sake

kinda funny how arianna grande sings in concert dedicated for the dead little girl about "wrist icycle" and "dick bicycle".
>lets think about sucking dicks, being a whore while muslims bomb us.

You give women a role outside of sandwich making, blow jobs and raising children and then you watch your society burn.

>but like this its a slow death isnt it?
Yes, but they don't seem to care.
This was the reason they harnessed him all the time, some policeman from that shithole of a town he's from told Tommy. The muslim community was too volatile and they had no chance to stop them if they started to chimp out.
So they had to silence Tommy to appease them. There's some other powers at play here as well, but this is the official version

Muslims will kill the police who don't do what they want.

White men wont kill the police who don't do what they want.

>The British government is incredibly afraid of angering Muslims,
Fucking lies

They are in bed with them either because they are muslim, get paid, or get to fuck little white girls - they probably hate whites in general
I would look into how many of the upper echelons of police are actually ethnic british

He is giving them Tea but the whitey is just consuming them.

Khuram in Egyptian equals holes
so this guy name is butt holes

1.7m to employ 5 people?
I wonder where else that money will go. Mayor's pocket?

heh that's funny, but hes a paki

fuck off leaf, he's anything but a racist.
Also, you're probably bait.

We have much to learn in the west.