Brit/pol/ - Cheeky Farage Edition

>Special Branch monitored Jeremy Corbyn for 20 years amid fears he was 'undermining democracy'
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/06/exclusive-special-branch-monitored-jeremy-corbyn-20-years-amid/

>Researchers say even moderate drinking of alchohol can damage the brain
theguardian.com/society/2017/jun/06/even-moderate-drinking-can-damage-the-brain-claim-researchers

>Two England fans banned for Nazi gestures
bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40179670

>May says Trump 'wrong' to criticise Khan
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40172537

>UKIP activist and dad Sam Gould loses battle with cancer
walesonline.co.uk/news/politics/well-known-ukip-activist-dad-13144289

>Third London attacker named as Italian man Youssef Zaghba, alongside Khuram Butt and Rachid Redouane
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40169985

>More than 200 Muslim leaders fulfill a basic level of decency by refusing to bury the terrorists Islamically:
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/06/muslim-leaders-refuse-perform-funeral-prayers-london-bridge/

>Actor Peter Sallis passes away peacefully at 89 surrounded by his family:
bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-40165443

>Police arrest 12 muslim fucking cunts in morning raids:
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40148737

Previous :

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DQ-lIaHYUzo
youtube.com/watch?v=qvIUa47x_Oc
youtube.com/watch?v=SeuH7FG9mSA&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>All the Yanks talking about our election and knowing fuck all
Might filter their flags for a day or two.

>Be young, shy Tory intern
>You're lost in thought staring at mummy when all of a sudden she catches your glance - you panic and look away
>After the meeting she tells you there's a huge backlog of forms to fill out and she needs you to stay over at her place to get it done on schedule
>On the drive over she rings her husband and asks him when he'll be back from the city and a smile breaks over her face when he says he's all tied up at the moment

>When you arrive at her house mummy offers you a drink but 'accidentally' trips when handing it to you and your clothes are soaked through
>"Oh dear, I'm so sorry, lets get you out of those clothes. Don't worry dear, it's nothing I haven't seen before."
>You're suddenly hit with a stonking great erection, begin to panic and stutter "N-no I'll be ok, that's quite alright"
>"Don't be silly" mummy says as she kneels down, unzips you and aggressively dekecks you, unleashing your spring-loaded rock hard penis, rattling up and down in full view of the prime minister
>She gives you a concerned look. "Swelling appears critical. This requires urgent treatment."
>She wraps her lips around it and you let out a sigh of pleasure and disbelief as you feel her swallow you whole and lets you make full use of her pharynx without hesitation. You feel all-encompassing ecstasy as you run your fingers through her hair and lose yourself in the perpetual glucking sound that rings out

nth for Momentum wasting hours of their life on here that they're never going to get back trying to convince people to vote for the SJW, multiculti, open borders party.

Didn't someone predict that Abbott would resign????????

>4pm they will announce that Diane Abbot has died from a suicide after being found locked in a suitcase

BROXSHIT BTFO

>ywn never seize Diane Abbots means of reproduction
why even live

STRONG AND STABLE! FORWARD TOGETHER! CENSORSHIP IS STRENGTH!!

SARBENI

didn't 500 other people already point this out????????
fucking stupid cunt

BASED MUMMY WILL DESTROY THE INTERNET

VOTE FOR MUMMY MAY

GET RID OF THE NAUGHTY WEBSITES

SPANK MY BUM

So what was Corbyn's "major announcement" ?

THE SPICE MUST FLOW !!!

How do you tell if you're just really cynical or nihilistic?

She's literally a subhuman ape

Disgusting.

>corbyn's face

>wild ethnic first name
>cuck's hyphen surname
>roastie
Author seems a bit of a degenerate

Didn't your mum ever teach you manners and not to get upset so easily???????

Not like people in this country and thread know much more.
>Vote for the mass-immigration loving Tory shits to keep the mass-immigration loving Labour shits out.
Inb4 I'm a momentum shill because I dare think the Tories are also a shitty globalist party that's on board with the bombiphate.

Anyone here from Kent?

Looking for a stud to fuck my gf in front of me, dominate us and generally emasculate me.

Pic related is her

Only reply if your cock is bigger than mine, I'm five inches.

The internet needs to be censored, tbqh. It's full of terrorists, pedophiles and pirates. Theresa May is going to end this degeneracy once and for all.

he's going to fuck a child live on air and then force John McDonnell to bash its head in with a rock

WHY DID YOU HAVE TO DIE YOU GLORIOUS BASTARD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The article comes down to voters are dumb btw

that is legitimately fucking vile

Guys can you confirm if this is true:
>Abbott keeps fucking up.
>Labour want rid of her.
>Lie about her health so they can perform major cabinet changes a day before a general election and so the Tories can't criticise them for doing so.
>Abbott responds to someone pretending to be Seamus Milne by email and admits she isn't actually sick and being fired, not stepping down.
>Abbott says she is just taking a break and "will be back in the campaign fray soon" one day before the general election.
>Labour have now just been exposed to the public to having lied about someones non-existent severe illness to justify sacking her.
Is this what has happened?
Also who the fuck is Lyn Brown?

>tfw mummy will never give you a rimjob

I SUPPORT THIS MESSAGE

VOTE MAY BECAUSE DAT ASS

T H I C C

Kill yourself.

>
>
that article doesn't mean anything. Brexit could lead to an increase of hate crimes. Maybe it will maybe it won't, but multiculti over wages was always Blair and Mandelson's baby, not Corbyn's

you have to look past the media shitflinging and listen to what is being proposed and think about what the consequences are. Corbyn wants to protect wages, may wants to keep them low. Ask yourself if importing 400k eritreans and somalis every year helps keep wages low or not.

The UK is leaving free movement. after that it comes down to domestic politics when it comes to what will be influencing their decisions on immigration. Once the EU is gone, it's the wage debate that controls immigration.
You need to learn to look ahead a bit. We are in the mess we are in now because people like you aren't willing to put the effort in to see what's in front of them. that's how (((blair))) got in in the first place.

Yeh. Happened the day before yesterday I think. Predicted exactly how it would go down.

I could do that

>Only reply if your cock is bigger than mine, I'm five inches.
Fuck

did satan shit that out?

If you're a nihilist, you see no hope for the future, nor any reason to WANT to hope for the future. You believe that even if you did see change it wouldn't be worthwhile for any reason, even entertainment.

If you're just highly cynical, then you at least acknowledge that things can get better or worse from this position, and could find enjoyment or fulfilment somewhere in one or either of those possibilities.

im from kent, but fucking off youself

8 inches white guy from Kent here

The article literally says the election can only be democratic if labour wins lol

This has to be the absolute worst shill I've ever seen

"How do you do, fellow nazis?"

>there are people ITT that will unironically vote for Labour
>there are people ITT that actually think Labour is our best bet

horrifying.

Why was Dan fucking running for PM.

Lads is supporting Corbyn the ultimate in virtue signalling?

He's so far away from winning that his supporters can literally claim anything without fear of being exposed.

"He'll give us free ice creams guys!!"
*Tory landslide*
"W-well if you voted for Corbyn we'd all have free ice cream now!!"

>pierced nipples

Get the fuck out of my county you labour scum

Disgust but also interest

Dartford here

I'll do it you big fucking homo lel

yeah I did. i'm also the """Shill""" that's getting all the low-IQ stem majors who can't work out why no one invites them to parties ITT absolutely assblasted (pic related).

Aye lad

That looks fucking disgusting seriusly

I haven't got the interplanetary cock to reach her from here in Oz.

Anyone got this in the thread?

>despite the Labour manifesto pledging no slimming on immigration figures and members of Labour being pro-mass migration for their own career, immigration will actually come down under Labour
Poor shilling, please off yourself.

Ooof a cheeky Farage Edition, that deserves a certificate right away.

WILLY™
I
L
L
Y

ᵂᶦˡˡʸ™ ᶦˢ ᵃ ᵗʳᵃᵈᵉᵐᵃʳᵏ ᵒᶠ ᴮʳᶦᵗ/ᵖᵒˡ/ ᵃˡˡ ʳᶦᵍʰᵗˢ ʳᵉˢᵉʳᵛᵉᵈ

I made that OP pic btw when I was still learning photoshop kek

Only if I get to fuck your ass too

Look what I just found

I will only have sex with her if she wears a Diane Abbott mask and pretends to be Diane Abbott. Otherwise no deal, sir.

>is supporting Corbyn the ultimate in virtue signalling?
No, supporting the Greens is. At least Labour will have more than one MP.

Christ almighty.
Labour is ideaologically wedded to immigration and multiculti. The manifesto doesn't say anything about cutting it.

Hope that old Commie cunt loses his seat.

good lad. Farage memes are always appreciated here

I did too, the only difference I expected that it would happen if after the fact Labour do actually win and get to form a government. She would NEVER have been home secretary.

Got an email I can contact you through?

Also, you are down with the whole dominating both of us thing, yeah?

show me the pledge. just google it quickly and screenshot it. there's a good lad.

Give me one (1) good reason not to hang myself

Not really, he said it would get rid of all points of the Tories attack, labour were "literally perfect", the only thing that would lose them voted was Abbott and said she'd be replaced with Dan Jarvis aswell. But yes he did say she'd be fired and she would step down due to "health reasons". He also said the health reasons would be a brain tumor and to "cap this". I did not cap that.

Think of that money pouring into BAE

The UK Arms industry are gonna have a bumper Christmas.

Theresa May can claim to have increased the exports sales.

(and imports, if you include the UK trained Libyan 'moderates')

Dave Batista looks like shit now

>outposting for fucking quints
stop being so new

my grandpa says may wants to be tatcher but she cant because shes to soft
my grandpa was a bus mechanic and voted his hall life for for the Israeli Labor party

>he hates the prime white middle class english male

lad, you need to be strapped to a cannon

Skinner is unironically one of the most based MPs
voted against whipping on the Snoopers Charter

Go fuck yourself. Dennis Skinner is a SOLID LAD.

youtube.com/watch?v=qvIUa47x_Oc

>he actually thinks people would earnestly devote time to trolling a bunch of politically illiterate adolescent spastics
"""""lad"""""

>muh corbyn will turn britain into venezuela n shieeeet

No one actually thinks this do they?
He's raising taxes back to 2010 levels which is still lower than literally all major European countries

I can't be the only one who believes that the voting age in most countries should be raised to 25 or higher, right?

Children are just fucking retarded.

>60,000 British are leaving every year
>Not a single relevant party (including UKIP) promises less than 340,000 immigrants to come in and remove the scraps of our culture
>people are literally being killed in the street by followers of a foreign culture
>Votetards are arguing over a 9% difference in tax rates

It really is all a joke.

I'm not keen on nipple piercings 2bh, you cant give em a good nibble without worrying about chipping a tooth

Rare Nige posting time?

none of you niggers heard of reverse search?

I know you've read the manifesto seeing as you're a Labour shill. You know well that it includes no numbers on immigration and in fact sets out how it will increase numbers by opening up more routes for families to come to the UK.

/leftypol/ reveals itself. Fuck off. That old treasonous cunt belongs in the tower of London.

corbynite tears tomorrow night

Iran is threatening the based Saudis? Nuke 'em!

Cutting your wrists is more fun

>Dennis Skinner is a SOLID LAD

he's a geriatric communist who can't control himself

he's probably pissed himself numerous times in the chamber

he's a fucking embarrassment, a disgrace.

youtube.com/watch?v=SeuH7FG9mSA&feature=youtu.be

This is literally messainic

why are Tories such cucks for corporatism

[email protected]

I am happy to dominate you both but we'll need to talk more about what that looks like. If you want tied up/fucking/sissifying/whatever

>Is this what has happened?
Yes.

>lib dem bus has comfy tan leather seats and iphone docks
Truly the voice of the people.

that's a big fish

MFW /pol causes May's election victory purely through mummy shops rather anything to do with her policies

MFW mummy sends me a thankyou letter for getting her elected.

Based Iain Dale.