Antifa Gym Indiegogo Campaign

Antifa Chicago (calling themselves Breakout) are having an Indiegogo campaign to raise $50,000 to build a Anti Fascist gym (Really it's Anti Trump). They have raised 5k so far.

It's being organised by Breakaway, a communist organising group run by a Jew and a Muslim (intersectionality lol) .

They even have a property where they meet, they don't even hide this shit.

2306 S. Kedzie Avenue
Chicago, IL 60623

Indiegogo campaign:
indiegogo.com/projects/haymaker-popular-fitness-and-self-defense#/

Breakaway website:
breakawaychicago.wordpress.com/

I wonder if their building violates any standards. Maybe the Right Wing Safety Squad should take a look.

I wonder how Indiegogo would feel if they knew they were helping to fund a group who plans on killing Trump Supporters, because don't be fooled, that's what these Communists want.

Other urls found in this thread:

indiegogo.com/projects/haymaker-popular-fitness-and-self-defense#/
fbi.gov/tips
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I just post this wherever I see the word Antifa.

Just donated $20.

quick rundown?

Thanks I'll read it now

I donated 50 Good Boy Points, you communist tight ass

Communist openly asking for money to build gym to build moooscles to build war machine to take on Trumpets

read the bottom of the pic

Haymaker gym in Chicago is an already operating antifa gym. Look there.

OKAY GUYS WE HAVE A LOT OF DIGGING TO DO
We gotta be ENERGETIC and READY TO GO
Get up, do some jumping jacks, run around, get some water.
We gotta FOCUS
and combine our ENERGY!

Good, maybe they'll all do this then the retarded limp-wristed faggots can stay out of real gyms.

I think they know their side Haas some serious physical fitness issues. Plus they don't really like guns.

no monies. looks like it's already failed

The majority of them are too stupid to figure out how to work out effectively so they'll always have physical issues.

>track jacket reward
>slavic sweat

This is no real threat. Antifa are narcissists, and narcs are incapable of real change. I mean, just look at them. The tattoos and silly hair/glasses. They're all external expressions of self because they have no internal self. Their brand is a commondity that was sold to them. Just like trannys and insecure women, these narcissistic men are just going to wind up drunk and/or high every night they can afford it until they grow out of it or become ossified into the "counter" culture they were sold. There's nothing authentic about them or their behaviours, and because of that they will never grow.

So go ahead, build ten gyms. They'll be dope houses or bought out by crossfit franchises in six months.

Hmm right wing safety squad time again?

Fatty needs to drop her elbow, and fix her fat footing.

I hope the FBI cyber squad doesn't freeze their assets due to domestic terrorist threats.

Thanks for the info. Just donated 50$

Dear Niggers,

Please take a break from shooting each other all god damned day and pay a visit to these shitfucks. Trust me, they hate black people as much as everyone else.

SHUT IT DOWN BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY

Better yet, just start the rumour that there's 5K in cash in the back of the place and they'll rob it and shoot people looking for shit that isn't there.

>2306 S. Kedzie Avenue
>Chicago, IL 60623

So wait... they are opened up right down the street from Cook County Jail... And the F.B.I regional office? In Little Village? Really, fucking, what is with dumb crackers and trying to make themselves welcome in fucking south Lawndale. Dumb motherfuckers get a bullshit white liberal fantasy show on Showtime, thats a rehash of BBC cancer, and honestly believe some skinny white bitch is running about Lawndale exercising, and not getting caught up in a 'Ooga Booga Gimme Dat White Azz' rape train? Dumb mother fuckers. They'll wind up getting raped, robbed, or stabbed in a month.

>indiegogo.com/projects/haymaker-popular-fitness-and-self-defense#/

GAY

cheers - i was meaning to make a thread soon on the commie terrorism in usa of the 60s/70s

Good, they can use it

is that blood on his crotch

fbi.gov/tips

This is a blatant antigovernment domestic terrorist training center.

One can only hope

I laughed super hard.

When will that happen?

It would be shame if rumor got around black twitter and Obamas hood that that address was a drop house or had large amounts of cash and drugs..

Just saying.. real shame..

Hallelujah brother
Kek
S U B V E R S I V E
>cost of running a gym
>most fail badly in a yuge way
>Antifa gym?
>collectively owned gym?
>begging online
Oh yeah, this plane is crashing with no survivors!

>S. Kedzie Avenue
Holy shit, I go there all the time... When I'm playing Deja Vu...

Meme them into only doing squats deadlifts weighted crunches and weighted back extensions as well as preacher curls there is a big chance they will do it with bad form and herniate a disc.

I'm about 10 minutes away from that building anons. What does kek demand of me?

They already have a gym made for antifaggots

It's called planet fitness

>run by a j*w

J*daism is the enemy of the White Race. They started WW1, killing millions of Whites, just because they were jealous of the White Civilization. Also, unbeknownst to many, the j*w invented c*mmunism and spread it to Russia during the war to weaken them. Eventually, this would kill millions of whites. The j*w, deeply consumed by shame and anger, sought to re-establish himself as a somewhat relevant regional (and later global) power. To try and achieve this, they later elected The Führer in Germany, who actually fought against themselves because he hated j*ws and knew the truth about them . In his bitterness, the j*w created lies about The Führer """evilness"", to try and justify his lust for power and goyim lands. Thus war was declared, and with all too much predictability, many millions of Whites got killed. The j*w rose in power. For now. Many years passed, and under the divine mercy of the Whites, the j*w was allowed to build, and even to thrive, into the lands of Palestine. But the seed of guilt had been implanted in the minds of j*w, so as to keep them weak. The j*w, utterly inferior yet arrogant, now put his hope in the EU instead of his conquered """homeland""", and in his autism invited the Middle East to wonderful Europe. This was done so that j*ws could finally live whitout Whites, therefore they would stop feeling so inferior and useless. And so it was the j*wish blood lust continued, as these new guests killed many Whites. But alas, just as the j*w began to feel a fell hope, the Whites had defeated them again with Brexit and Trump. Who knows what the future holds, but there is one thing certain - the White Race will always be here to thwart the j*wish menace.

I thought these faggots were against buying, owning or renting property and engaging with the evil capitalist system in any way.

>It's called planet fitness

Fucking kek

cool. easy to read, too.

>antifa gym
what will be the difference between that and a pilates gym?

They're free to have a gym and protest Trump and Nazis all they like. They really don't deserve much serious attention given the much more serious threats out there to liberty.

Besides - if they escalate the violence substantially its not going to be Sup Forums keyboard warriors dealing with them.

All weights will be under 50 LBS. Also, gender neutral bathrooms and fatties get their own set of stalls.

fucking spics man jesus christ

All they need now is a wax depliation centre

Shit on the door

I'll do it

I can imagine that there would be a lunk alarm for any time someone demonstrates their privilege

Imagine:

>One member gets jacked
>reeee why can't I get jacked you need to check your privilege you're oppressing me with your hard work and muscle roooooooooooo
>Muscular people are the bourgeoisie, because they are privileged with muscle protein powder, and nutritional information
>I can't get fit because my body was made to be HAES but thas okay because i luv much curves ((; but you're oppressing me with your good health
>Jacked member would disagree with that, the sow would get trigger and then would call the member a facist
>Pulls L U N K A L A R M
>Jacked antifa member gets kicked out because of his muscle privilege
>Eventually jacked antifa member stops being a filthy commie with the test surge and his muscle privilege
>Becomes a trumpmissle

I hope they go with it. It will end up in flames if they really do this. It'll be good too. A shitshow.

shit swastika on door

they love that shit

Whatever, Chad. Like you've never gotten your front butt caught in zipper.

all of my keks

Actually I just remembered I have spray paint in my car. Can someone screencap the door on Google streetview so I can plan accordingly? I get off work in 2 hours. Digits decides what I write on the door

Step aside boys you need a expert for this Job
Do their gay club fall under a domestic terror group if so you guys can report to the FBI, doubt it will do any good tho..

oh no we're all going to die!

vid related

Fucking nailed it
That need to belong (in some noble purpose) is what had them drawn to ANTIFA (insert any counter fringe thrust) to begin with.

That a great idea

These faggots don't even have the correct mental capacity to regularly workout and train for shit. If they did, it's rewire their brains and the common sense and logic connectors would kick on and they'd slowly stop being liberal retards.

I know right. I just read all that and just downloaded the book he linked

Couldnt of said it better myself

Wew... that was from January.

Dude called it from months out. Its just getting worse too.

>Digits decides what I write on the door
"owning gym = capitalism
capitalism = literally worse than hitler!"

That.

Donate.
The more people start training and working hard the more people will start getting conservative again.
The left wing rhetoric is "durr the pen is mightier than the sword" as if having big biceps means your brain start shrinking, statement that isn't proved by science with actually benefits to blood circulation to brain caused by physical exercise and possible lower causes of dementia due to less micro-strokes due to lower blood sugar, cholesterol levels and lower blood pressure.

It's going to be all cross fit plates. I didn't know planet fitness was opening a new location in Chicago. I wonder if they will have coloring books and bubbles in the safe space.