Arabs or mexicans?

if you had no choice but take one as a minority in your country, who would you choose?

Mexicans but they are already here.

The kind of shit used for my fertilizer doesn't really matter much.

I'd say mexicans because they dont bamb themselves

That picture makes Mexicans look worse than Arabs, but I think I would pick Mexicans

arabs are the worst of all including gypies

we know what we're talking about, eh

Arabs are way way way worse than mexicans. Mexicans can be pacified with sugary drink and dumb television. Arabs have been chimping out for at least the past 25 generations.

Mexicans since they're more prone to kill each other instead of natives. Also the fact that they have Christian roots already makes them far more compatible with the West

Never had any experience with Mexicans so I don't know

But I guess Mexican hombres. Atleast they don't scream allahu akbar and do terrorist attacks every week

Mexicans

Mexicans 100%

For anyone who has worked in hard labor, they can confirm that Mexicans are VERY hard working.

spics don't have an alien culture and religion

Mexicans usually are hard workers and don't explode

Mexicans

At least the mexicans wont turn your garden into a fucking landmine

Mexicans are great people with great history. But gang culture is disgusting as shown in OPs pic. With Catholic roots, they are easily compatible to American values, of which Arabs are not.

Mexicans.

Well that was easy.

Mexicans. At least they will mow your lawn before they rape your daughter.

Mexicans

Take Arab who are either Atheist, Christian or any religion but Islam.

I see you know your mexicans +1

Those are not Mexicans, theyre from El Salvador desu

Mexicans all day. Mexican neighborhoods will always have gangbanger shit going on in the lower income parts, but they stick to their own shit and mostly fight with nigger and traffic drugs. Arabs are a fucking national threat once they start to congregate.

t. country without muslims

Mexicans. 99% of all the problems with them usually are a result of the ones who are already criminals who want to come here, or ones who try and imitate niggers. Many of them are hardcore conservatives.

I just don't know much about Mexican.

Arabs 999%
They are less subhuman thsn amerindians

Check the flag... Did you guess that I'd choose spics? Did you also guess that I was a spic?

mexicans are kinda alright theyre like a christian version of muslims we should educate and equip them to counter the threat

what do mexibros think about muslims anyway? wouldnt muslims consider all mexicans infidels?

Arabs as long as they aren't muzzies desu.

Arabs

At least the Mexicans are catholic, work cheap, and don't drive trucks of peace.

Fuck off libfag. You just want more of your favorite pet.

Mexicans are largely the shit. Hardy folk, lots of them in the US are outside workers that take pride in what they do. They are fairly "libertarian" in that they come from a fucking anarchy and just take care of themselves.

Most Mexicans aren't with the sjw bullshit and the "undocumented" bullshit. They don't care.

Also, good drugs. That's always a plus.

T. Clueless retard, dont debate me on this, they both are shit though but arabs are less subhuman

Mexicans

They hate nig nogs too.

hola juan

Death to Islam. We had some Russian here in a major city, some weeks ago, that was shit talking and bothering people for a while. The town got around and lynch his sorry ass.

If kebab comes and try to fuck with us, we will fuck with them

Neither.

Also mexicans in large numbers are a societal threat. Just because you have a mexican friend or you hire them to work for you doesn't condone their ethnic replacement to me. The disgusting pro-spic sentiment on Sup Forums annoys me.

Those are Salvadorians, OP.

Mexicans.

Most spics will applaud us when we deport their gang members.

Arabs will suicide bomb us if we try to deport their extremists.

Are they muslim or christian arabs? Because christian arabs (Lebanese, Coptic, and Syriac) are often pretty bro-tier.
But they often run organised crime families, the muslim arabs are too lazy/stupid to form anything beyond petty neighborhood gangs.
Sunni muslim arabs are usually sandnigger-tier that will bomb/stab/shoot you. Shia muslim arabs are a lot more chill, but worse than christian arabs.

I lived in Commiefornia for a while, so I've had experience with Mexicans, and they're certainly better than muslim arabs.

Mexicans = Christian Arabs >> Shia Arabs >>> Sunni Arabs > American niggers >>>>>>>>>> Somalians

Dumb question everyone takes spic's
The real question is there any nationality of race even worse than ayyrabs and berbshit

Mexicans because they are not Islamic.

>cowboy boots, pickup trucks, drunk driving, vegetables, and fat broads
>jihad and polyester ghouls

Mexicans.

They will feed you sweet words and you will convert on your own.

Not you specifically but your people.

Also: ANYNYNYNAM ŽRITE ŽRITE TVARI

Yup

Neither, fuck you.

Lol mexicans are nothing compared to australian aborigionals

For me its just theoretical question. But it looks like:
1. North-American ppl who are 99,9% Catholic and actually have mediterranean roots.
2. People who are literally explodes.

Also this OP pic is fckn joke. Gay magazine staged photo VS some criminals. Dafuq? Are you arab yourself?

Just to be clear gringos.

When you say "Mexicans" you mean Latinamericans, correcto?

duh, mexicans, because christian catholicism

nah, México is pretty religious and social conservatives. We ain't cucked like U.K. or Germany

Top right is really cute.

Mexicans tend to detonate less

Mexicans.

Your question is basically do you want christian shitskins or mudslime shitskins.

Either way you get shitskins, but the beaners won't truck, knife, hammer and/or suicide bomb you.

Spics by far

Catholics > Muslims

Plus alot of spics are euro

I dunno, every time I try to read Mexican it looks like it's some sort of alien writings. Can't imagine living in an area where it's routinely written on signs and shit.

Mexicans who live in Spain are nice people

Dominicans are the worst latinos

Mexican, because they are catholics and they are just degenerate spaniards with a little bit of mystery meet.

Lol I always thought that Mexicans and Arab Muslims would get along

If you can understand latin roots in english you can get by with understanding approximations of written spanish. But listening to them talk is maddening.

>Muh salvadorians

As if there is any difference

That's how you get stabbed.

My choice - MP5

Mexico's cartels feed directly from US money and guns... Tbh it's actually pretty decent over here, just stay away from the Mexican nigs and stick with the white ones

>gay american

Well come to France and take some of them in your country. We have thousands of these in every big city.

>terrorist that terrorize everyone, or gangbangers that only terrorize their own (poor) people
Mexicans

>t. mexican living in spain

>We had some Russian here in a major city, some weeks ago,
That Russian managed to knife you mongrels down, sudaca

Shit... Sorry about the flag thing, I'm visiting Argentina atm...

Yeah the Roman alphabet with a few characters accent marked sure does look foreign

Mexicans - Christian, drink beer, eat pork, can be cool or pendecho ... Arabs tend to explode sometimes, are very annoying, lazy and uneducated.

We already have an a-rab as a president.

You have to go back Pablo.

What do they have in common? Oh, right, they are part negro heavily asiatic subhuman inbreds

Check
>Les marseillais en Argentine
Made me want to visit Argentina

Not before you got shot beaner. We have Trump , Ban , and a Wall. So we get None! Bwahah Salvadorians are nigger spics too.

Not even a competition. I'd choose Mexicans for food tradition alone. No fucking way would I ever eat goat that every Ahmed in the neighborhood probably fucked. Whatever you say about Mexican's, they aren't prone to fucking livestock outside of Tijuana.

a

>those guy at the bottom pic
>mexican

Why is it that people always post fags from Salvador, Belize, Peru, etc and pretend they mexican?

They look nothing similar at all to mexicans

Kill yourself dumb frogfaggot

Phillipinos

burgerbros how do you put up with this

>mexicans
>sandniggers
>SEAniggers
>regular niggers
>all the other shades of feces

polan is 99.99% white and we already fucking hate each other

Most mexicans are Catholics at heart. They love their Mother Mary.

Plus on the other side, Arabs are lazy and dumb as fuck

Boliva declared Israel a terrorist state.
Keep up the good work

Nice digits. Checked.

Mexicans, at least they aren't muslim.

Yeah, this is not your typical Mexican, I would choose Mexican too, at least some of them come here to work hard and support themselves

Mexicans. Simply because they are no muslims.

>neighborhood is now full of spics
>one of them got killed recently because of a gang fall out like 6 houses away from me
>they congregate like cockroaches and then not so subtlely whisper "[unintelligible]... gringo" before scattering
>keeps tossing trash in my lawn and only my lawn
>they also hang random clothing on my tree
>forced to sleep with my glock

If I can just take Christian, secular or general non Muslim Arabs, I go for that. Otherwise Mexicans.

ok pablo

>This semen taste like it is obviously from Salvador, Belize, or Peru. Why do people always pretend that it is Mexican semen?

Try to stop being such a cum guzzling faggot and kys, you wet piece of toast.

Mexicans. You'll never find any Muslims to cut your grass as cheap as a beaner.

They are hard working, but work for less, driving wages down. When I was in high school I wanted to get a landscaping job, but there were none, because it was all Mexicans working for every single company.

That's an easy question lol
Ask arabs vs gypsy for an interesting contest

Christian arabs are bro-tier

we need to love our southern christian brothers and fight for the betterment of their land, so that they may return to mexico proud and uphold western values as a world leader.

imagine if mexico and usa were equal and aligned

perks of living in Chicago