Croatia = shithole

so this is my third day in Croatia and I already got assaulted by a group of kids calling me names such as nigger, "maymoon?" and so on, until some old lady told them to stop and apologized.

Im still in shock, you are in EU now you primitive fucks. There is no place for racisms, sexism, homophobia nor other hate crimes. Its 21st century for gods sake.

Even your girls are fucking racist. All of them gave me weird looks when I tried to approach them and just turned around and went laughing.
I dont get it, women usually liked me when I was in Germany...

Fuck off Croatia, I wish Serbs killed you all. I cant wait to go back to Sweden.
And my honest opinion to other foreigners is to avoid that place.

Other urls found in this thread:

rooshvforum.com/thread-6074.html
avoiceformen.com/feminism/government-tyranny/is-croatia-the-balkans-sweden/
youtube.com/watch?v=4ZLGQAVSkPo
youtube.com/watch?v=RY3Brg-cVZc
youtube.com/watch?v=8a5iq2JhTIU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Well, majmun means monkey so adding to the fact that you are from Sweden, I'm guessing you're just a nigger... What did you expect going to a non-(((enriched))) country

t.Serb diaspora

Pls be bait

>nigger crying about being called a nigger
Nothing surprising, Fuck off to africa you subhuman

It's a boring pasta newfags.

wtf I love croatia now

dude im black. when i visited Croatia the women threw themselves at me. "exotic" or something, idk.

maybe you're ugly?

luv this pasta

however unironically croatia is shithole,
location is nice, but people are worthless subhumans

s

>maymoon
kek

kill yourself my man

slavshit brotherhood
nice

>however unironically croatia is shithole

but it has personality, that counts?

>Im still in shock, you are in EU now you primitive fucks. There is no place for racisms, sexism, homophobia nor other hate crimes. Its 21st century for gods sake.

what the fuck are you doing on Sup Forums, Olof ?

stale pasta is stale

Its a copypasta faggot hes spamming this shit for couple of months already you people should stop blaming serbs for literally everything...

t. Mahmud El Hadid Ibn Abdullah

t. Index.hr reader

Croatia is self enriched.

Can it, Moon Cricket.

croatia isn't even a real country. they are just a bunch of serbs larping as catholics.

You can stop LARPINg,Hrvoje,and tell those niggers from Italy to fuck off already kek.
rooshvforum.com/thread-6074.html
avoiceformen.com/feminism/government-tyranny/is-croatia-the-balkans-sweden/

Fuck off nigger. Croatia is a great country and their women are hot. Go back to africa

Why do you keep spamming this?We will never give Mongols an inch.

>croatia isn't even a real country. they are just a bunch of serbs larping as catholics.

I almost pulled that card on my coworker who was born in Croatia. I'll save that one for my last day at work. PC police are powerful in Canuckistan.

>Albanian detected

Not even a hot mongol?
Ooh la la!

Croatia is a shithole, but atleast we won't support your false diversity propaganda. Btfo sweden shitskin, get used to being rosted, we are not politicly correct like swedenatan

Did you try not being a nigger?

>avoiceformen.com/feminism/government-tyranny/is-croatia-the-balkans-sweden/

pusic is no more

>Croatia is a shithole

its a cute shithole, could be worse Hrvoje, could be far worse...

why do you think Croatia is shit?

"maymoon" ayyyy fucking lmao nigger go kys before Croats stone you to death

what are talking about nigga
i'm here in split and having a blast
no sign of racism

Because we live here
From experience

Its between the west and the east so it has negative characteristics of the both and positive of none

this pasta again

The only thing we need is more jobs and higher wages, croatian cities looked better than the most western european ones i visited.

youtube.com/watch?v=4ZLGQAVSkPo

stale pasta is stale

wasnt croatia fucked in the ass by russia recently?

fuck you nigger,go back to africa

mo money for dem projects
balkan nigger

Shut up nigger.

>"maymoon?

are you literally retarded?

Right. A nigger on Sup Forums who has visited Croatia.

Nice LARP Niko

t. Al Islami bin Holandi
btw i heard that rettardam is a massive shithole, i suppose like most of netherfags.

one of the things i've learned in Sup Forums is that croats hate us

i don't think we even have, or ever had for that matter, a relation with croatia

>mo money for dem projects

*programs

and rotherdam is mogadishu tier

youtube.com/watch?v=RY3Brg-cVZc

>one of the things i've learned in Sup Forums is that croats hate us

wat, first time I hear this? we like to meme that is all

The city of Rotterdam is worth more than your entire country though. Simply because of the harbor.

But you probably wouldn't know.

idk anyone who dislike spain (or even talks about it) i suppose most people view it positive because the majority is catholic in spain i suppose.

My friend was born there and it became such a shithole that he rather moved back here without even knowing the language. And he had 2 dutch kids in the whole class there.

don't sweat it. The dalmatians are still in their ustashe phase. Zagreb is fairly liberal and cosmopolitan, I get mistaken for a nip frequently in croatia & Random women are eye-contacting me on the street, still dunno if they find me attractive or want to lynch me.

Any Croat knows what a woman making eye-contact with you means down there?

I know this is bait and shitty stale pasta, but I think if OP was indeed called a monkey, the nearest phonetical transcription would be 'my-moon' ([my]=/maj/ & [moon]=/mun/) instead of [maymoon] which would be read as /meimun/

t. Linguistfag

Did you ever talk to a woman Janez? if they make eye contact and smile they probably like you, its not like women are different when you cross a border.

>t.Srbija iz Tokija

Is this really a pasta?
Cause i can see this possibly happening.

The only niggers i ever saw here were a bunch of Italian-Somalis joining in on a Salsa dance festival with their old-ass Itallian shuggar-moms.

Only thing creepier than them are British women.
I got molested by them several times and one tried to claim that i was the father of her kid.

Yeah get out of Europe.

What other reason could there be other than our politics and oversized corrupt governments.

This is the heritage we have from Communism and this is the thing the EU is preventing us from getting rid of.

Seriously we just need a radical capitalist movement here.

>this pasta again

Why the fuck would anyone in Croatia dislike Spain for any other reason than football?

From what i can remember what a Spanish friend told me you call us Eastern Spaniards which should be taken as a compliment by anyone except maybe the veterans with PTSD who developed a paranoia of anyone claiming Croatia as theirs.

white women who are attracted to niggers disgust me

istina

Why don't you come on over to Serbia so we can nutter you you disgusting Monkey?

The only ones allowed to shit on Croats and Croatia are Serbs!

Janez our women are more agressive than any nigger.
Only approach with caution and politeness.

>calling me names such as nigger
and you vome to Sup Forums to complain? stupid fucking nigger.

buraz ja sam iz sela poreklom iz centra vojvodine, jednom prilikom preko leta dođe neki odvratni čamuga, lik crn ko noć vuče nekog klinca mešanca odvratnog kojeg mu je rodila njegova odvratna žena od 40 godina i okruživale su ga samo neke klinke od po 15 godina a on sav zadovoljan a ja ne znam dal da povraćam il da plačem, poteže mi se pištolj
Croatian women are some of the most beautiful in the world and they are fiery as fuck. They are simply incredible, probably the Illyrian and Slavic blood in their veins with a taint of Latin blood.

>Croatian women are some of the most beautiful in the world and they are fiery as fuck. They are simply incredible, probably the Illyrian and Slavic blood in their veins with a taint of Latin blood.

Every single army who went guns blazing through Europe from the proto-Indo-Europeans, retired Roman legionaries, Huns, Ostrogoths, Slavs, Mongols, Turks to the Nazis left their trace in this region simply because we are a geographic crossroads.

Croats are practically bred to be infantry soldiers.
Dumb enough to take orders from others and just smart enough to actually execute those orders.

Also about that nigger and his mut.
Day of the sjekira when?!
Get him drunk and throw him into the Dunabe.

Huns and the Mongols never actually came to Croatia, the Turks only a little and they were constantly pushed back to Serbia, so you guys are pretty white. If only the Ustaše slaughtered Jews and Gypsies as they did Christian Serbs.

Day of the Sjekira soon brate moj

soon...

>Canada

>Swedish

You deserved it. Stay in your Islamic paradise next time, shitskin.

This is quality bait. Larping as ahmed is always funny. Unless Turkroach.

Tell me without memeing,do you really belive that Ustasha killed 700 000 Serbs?When you keep hearing that your neighbour did worst crimes in history,had concentration camps for kids,and rest of the propaganda you have to ask yourself is that really true.

Actually Mongols got all the way to Zadar and were about to conquer it when Djinghis Khan died.

Next time we can remove the Gyppos by shipping them to the west.

Also prepare to partition Bosnia this time because the Muslims are up to shit again.
They are having Islamist training camps in the mountains.

hahaha jebote zaboravia san na ovo

>Day of the Sjekira soon
Reminds me of pic related

Look dude i agree that there weren't 700 000 Serbs killed in Jasenovac but there were certainly 70 000.

Ustaše may have fought for our independence but they were nothing more than lackeys for the eternal German and eternal Italian who keep fucking us over.

It was 700k by German estimates.

The Ustashe were mostly either Croats married to rich elite Jewesses or Jews themselves who converted to catholicism and became ''Croat''.

I don't believe there were as many but there were lots, it was completely unnecessary and harmful to our relations and future stability and population of the Balkans.

Also, ''Istrčale, istrčale Zagrebačke frajle'' is actually a Serbian Chetnik song that was rebranded and the text barely even changed so it became an Ustasha song.

I love Croatia and Croats but you guys did some fucked up shit that even the Germans couldn't swallow. Let's not lie to each other.
It wasn't Ghenghis Khan that died, it was Ogedai-Khan, Gheghis' son.
Exactly like that.

>monkey
i think you are just a croat larping
sad

Serbia was America's ally in both world wars, will never forget!

say in english Ja sam moj mesec :D

We were never on your side you disgusting muts, we just happened to be fighting the same enemy, and we regret ever fighting them and not joining them.

I will say something that may be considered controversial.
I would bet that there weren't even 5000 people killed.You have a guy in Croatia who is actually Serbian and has done research into Jasenovac.His grandfather (or father i don't remember exactly) was in Jasenovac and got out alive.You can watch what he has to say about that on youtube.

>It wasn't Ghenghis Khan that died, it was Ogedai-Khan, Gheghis' son.

Ah forgot my History lessons but yeah in the end they did come as far as the surroundings of Zadar.

And considering our Avar heritage we share with Magyars along with the high number of dark haired slant eyed Croats...

Well we can't make jokes about Finland any more.

A funny record of the conflict with the Mongols was when the scouts of the Dalmatian citties came back to report only to say ''Why are you so worried? It's just the Croatian army that is moving towards us.''

i mean there are jews in Iran who hate Israel and say that Iran is actually the real ally of the jewish people
can't remember the video but it used to circulate here some years ago

>bro I am from the village originating from the center of the Duchy, on one occasion over the years came to an abominable nigger, character dark when night draws some kid mongrel
disgusting that she gave birth to his disgusting wife of 40 years and surrounded him only some klinke of 15 years and he all happy and I do not know if puke il to cry, pulls my gun

You mean Montenego?

lol people from Croatia know/care as much about us as we know/care about them. Serbs are a different think, we like serbs and serbs usually like us. Video related

youtube.com/watch?v=8a5iq2JhTIU

Can't help you there, ustashe.

Montenegro*

No we don't you fucking cuck

trips of truth

>t. Maymun

It's never good to reitarate your history and identity through victimhood.All contries do that,because victimhood is powerful bond for national identity but it's also dangerous.The jews are great example.Constantly repeating numbers of victims from your tribe does not form consenus and condolences.It creates opposite reaction from other side,which now tries to "outcompete" the victimhood of the first side and creates further conflicts.

Lol, I know Farsi and "meymoon" means monkey, too. Do Croats have some similar linguistic roots, too?

Oh, i forgot.His name is Igor Vukić.

it means monkey if youre interested

No kidding, maybe this is the new CIDF.

my moon = majmun.

yes, all europeans have roots in iran and central asia, indo europeans are from iran and iranians themselves are also indo european so their language is closer to european langauges than semetic ones