Whelp, looks like we lost. It was a good run, boys, but it seems like Hillary really will be President after all

Whelp, looks like we lost. It was a good run, boys, but it seems like Hillary really will be President after all.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/th3j35t3r/status/867553398610178049
quora.com/Is-there-physical-scientific-proof-that-Jews-were-gassed-to-death-in-Nazi-concentration-camps/answer/Damian-Graves
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Louise Mensch

>After an ongoing mental battle for months, finally accept this is not, in fact, a troll account.

Bruh

>posts random twitter screenshot, jpeg blurry, doesn't link to it

0/10

Dude the info on that tweet is literally a hot pile of dog shit. Read the responses to what she said on twitter. Liberals would not even touch that with a ten foot pole. Bring better bait next time.

Looks like Bernie will finally get his deserved presidency.

>election
>voided

How to spot somebody with down syndrome 101

Zhe hasn't seen the photos with Milo yet.... Lawl

bring on the war lads

I don't understand how someone could want that, even if they hate Trump. It would almost certainly start a civil war

>election voided
That Hawaiian judge sure is busy

When the election results are voided, the disaffected electorate will void those responsible. I welcome such a move by the conspirators. It would make it so much easier to get this show on the road.

Fuck your slide thread though.

I know they say don't stick your dick in crazy but I Louise more than any other woman i've ever wanted.

Want*
She can slurp on me diggg

Her face is shaped like a foot.

Mensch is a master troll working for Milo though

I said this awhile ago. She's the greatest shitposter the world has ever seen.
>Donated to Clinton
>Was in the DC leaks
>Probably phished Podesta
>Leaked to Wikileaks.

We have truly become the jew.

((((((((((Mensch))))))))))

Say it with me Sup Forums
MADAM

Yeah th3j35t3r has been exposing her for awhile now

twitter.com/th3j35t3r/status/867553398610178049

Which reminds me I gotta catch up with the drama

>she's said the same thing every week.
>nothing has or will change
Only retards believe her

To defeat the Jew, you must become the Jew.

take the ultimate red pill and wake up
quora.com/Is-there-physical-scientific-proof-that-Jews-were-gassed-to-death-in-Nazi-concentration-camps/answer/Damian-Graves

No one told me our fake leftist posting wildly unhinged things on twitter was a Star Trek cosplayer.