Cult awareness general

Cults indoctrinate you into believing the outgroup doesn't see a truth you see. They also prepare you for a completely normal emotional response to irrational hurtful claims, by recontextualizing them as hostility to the truth.
You have to realize that theese truths you have been told are not actually truths. They are a bunch of unrelated superficial inconsistencies and lies strung together into a new worldview to ensnare you. The way you deprogramm yourself is by seeking out what the people you disagree with actually believe from the source, instead of fighting the caricaturs perpetuated by your ingroups sanctioned channels.
Leave Sup Forums and see what people actually think

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HEJO8t_wCUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4
youtube.com/watch?v=SZnkULuWFDg
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Like this one?

The biggest sect is leftism.

It's not a cult if you're already part of a squadron

youtu.be/HEJO8t_wCUQ

Cult + 100 years = religion

go away Kraut SPLC

This. Liberalism is the largest cult known to man. They've literally had to start normalizing it through forced propaganda just to contain it.

Example:

Liberals claim some men can be born with a woman's brain, and vice versa. Yet in the same sentence they will also claim that there's no psychological differences between men and women. Right after that they'll claim that gender and race are only "social constructs", then turn around and claim the white people have privilege.

Just lmfao @ the insanity they are calling "normal". Anyone who doesn't believe what we say on here can watch an interview by an ex-KGB agent named Yuri Bezmenov

This interview was conducted in the 1980's and he's describing today perfectly. He even uses the term "Social Justice". Just watch that and tell us Cultural Marxism doesn't exist.

A congressman just got elected on destroying a free press and you're lecturing people on normalization?

The left insists that men can be women if they feel like women.

If you think I'm a cultist for insisting that ponos = man and vagoo = woman then you really need to de-radicalize yourself, Hans.

Go back to your reddit cult

>prepare you for a completely normal emotional response
>to irrational hurtful claims
>by recontextualizing them as hostility
Sounds like an emotionally healthy adult OP. Cultists actually work in the opposite: they are trained to interpret cultural norms as personal insults. If you're going to claim that my beliefs are false then at least list some of them ffs.

Examples of cultist bullshit

>Sup Forums is always right
>fake news
>everyone i dont like is a shill/racist/ctr/shareblue/cis boogeyman
>Trump is /ourguy/, his words actions and behavior are irrelevant
>this larping tripfag has the two scoops! Honest!

> Your meme implies that I didn't vote for Trump specifically because he doesn't like minorities.

> A congressman just got elected on destroying a free press and you're lecturing people on normalization?

Normalization wasn't what I was talking about, cultural Marxism (what the left's pushing) was. What you liberals don't seem to realize is, you brought this on yourself. When you push your absolutely insane ideology upon us (normal people) for too long, we snap and have to resort to the extreme just to get a moment of peace.

Before this election, I was a normie. Completely SJW, didn't care about politics at all, read CNN/MSM/HuffPo every day, etc. It was the lefts absolutely insane ideology & the way they were acting this past election that finally got me wondering just what the fuck was going on. After I started looking, I finally read enough to redpill myself and have been here ever since.

Moral of the story: The left has pushed their idiocy too far for there not to be any kind of a backlash. Everyone else saw it coming except for leftists.

>The left has pushed their idiocy too far

Pizzagate. Seth Rich.

You don't know what cultural marxism is. Between that, "normie", "SJW" and most of your post, you're just spewing buzzwords you hear on Sup Forums. I'd wager you're about 18 or 19 years old, stuck at home while your peers went off to college/make careers to do something with themselves, and now you desperately need to rationalize why you're such a raging faggot. How close am i kiddo?

The good news is that you're still young, so there's time to grow out of it, but since you've clearly spent your formative years here, I'm not too optimistic for your chances. Hope you enjoy flipping burgers once your parents finally kick your parasitic ass out of the house.

What about it?

You just made my point. Good job!

>If you're going to claim that my beliefs are false then at least list some of them ffs.
How would I do that. I don't know what you believe. The question is what made you feel like you were spoken to?

I know it's tempting, but it's kind of hard for you paint Antifa as a cult when it's a totally decentralised organisation. Cults are usually characterised as revolving around high charismatic individuals.

>You don't know what cultural marxism is

I'll guarantee you I know a hell of a lot more about it than you do. If you can't tell that Cultural Marxism and ideological subversion (what that interview was about that I linked) are what the left's been pushing, then you need to take a very long and hard unbiased look at the situation again.

> Between that, "normie", "SJW" and most of your post, you're just spewing buzzwords you hear on Sup Forums.

If there's anyone who knows about buzzwords, it's a liberal. That being said, it doesn't make anything I said any less true.

> I'd wager you're about 18 or 19 years old, stuck at home while your peers went off to college/make careers to do something with themselves, and now you desperately need to rationalize why you're such a raging faggot. How close am i kiddo?

You are not close at all. I'm going through my graduates now while interning at a very nice financial firm. Unlike most of the brainwashed liberals at my Uni, I actually focused on my schoolwork and attain a very well paid internship at a very reputable accounting firm instead of protesting with BLM or against "hate speech".

> The good news is that you're still young, so there's time to grow out of it, but since you've clearly spent your formative years here, I'm not too optimistic for your chances. Hope you enjoy flipping burgers once your parents finally kick your parasitic ass out of the house.

I always kek when you liberals can never understand why people don't listen to you anymore. This right here, this is why. That's ok though, instead of debating, just continue to belittle your opponent, then wonder why everyone doesn't like liberals anymore. That's ok with me and you doing this will only serve to continue pushing the middle grounded people our way (to the right).

I don't think so, on the whole, the right wing strike me as more cult-like because the right-wing tends to rally around powerful and charismatic individuals, 'strongmen leaders' essentially. This is a key component of cult-like organisations. The left doesn't really have this as much.

>You just made my point. Good job!

I just made your point by asking what you were talking about? Lol, you liberals live in a fantasy world anyways. I guess this is no different.

This is an incredibly creepy thread. When the last communities who talk about undesirable truths are rooted out as cults and subversive societies, you know things are going in a bad direction.

I do not like the sound of this thread. Frankly the person who made this thing stinks of a lefty petrified of /pol. People do not realize how diverse /pol really is. It is hard to form a confirmation bias here. It is an open exchange of ideas.

The Franklin Cover-Up
Iran-Contra
The Dutroux Affair
Gladio
MKultra

There are so many disturbing realities not discussed by the corporate overlords. If this is a cult, than praise the Lord I am in it.

PART 1

About the Mark of the Beast

If it weren't a physical mark you need to get that person to speak "hail the antichrist and satan" EVERYTIME HE BUYS SOMETHING

Which means it must be a physical mark. "Worship the beast and receives his mark" NOT "receiving the mark BY worshiping the beast."

This means the mark is not spiritual because that spiritual act is denoted by "Worshiping the beast."
>So the first angel went and poured out his bowl on the earth, and harmful and painful sores came upon the people who bore the mark of the beast and worshiped its image.

The mark causes a severe allergic reaction. And physical corruption. The worship is spiritual corruption. They are separate.

>And another angel, a third, followed them, saying with a loud voice, “If anyone worships the beast and its image and receives mark on his forehead or on his hand, he also will drink the wine of God's wrath, poured full strength into the cup of his anger, and he will be tormented with fire and sulfur in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb. And the smoke of their torment goes up forever and ever, and they have no rest, day or night, these worshipers of the beast and its image, and whoever receives the mark of its name.”

This verse says "receives". If you did received a mark, but not "receives it"any longer, then you are not cast into the fire. Because the condition is PRESENT TENSE not PAST, because you removed it
from yourself.
>Λαμβανει = Receives
Strong's G2983 for meaning and G5719 for tense.

See what Jesus Says on the matter.

>Cults indoctrinate you into believing the outgroup doesn't see a truth you see.
Is this not a truth you think you see that the outgroup doesn't? The thing about the word "cult" is it's only used to describe people you subjectively disagree with. It's an attempt to define other people as wrong.

PART 2

Sermon on the Mount
>If your right eye causes you to sin, tear it out and throw it away. For it is better that you lose one of your members than that your whole body be thrown into hell. And if your right hand causes you to sin, cut it off and throw it away. For it is better that you lose one of your members than that your whole body go into hell.

>And if your hand or your foot causes you to sin, cut it off and throw it away. It is better for you to enter life crippled or lame than with two hands or two feet to be thrown into the eternal fire. And if your eye causes you to sin, tear it out and throw it away. It is better for you to enter life with one eye than with two eyes to be thrown into the hell of fire.

This verse is about mystery cults in the ancient world, Deuteronomy also makes note of this, It is saying "I am owned by you". By cutting off the mark you are saying you renouncing your membership.

>You shall not make any cuts on your body for the dead or tattoo yourselves: I am the Lord.

Cuts were made in lamentation. Tattoos are forbidden because of cults exclusively.

Eleusinian mysteries the Most popular of all cults, and the one that inspired many others.
Foot - Eleusinian mysteries, and many other rituals have sacred "foot paths" they had to walk, usually to water. This means markings on the feet applied in many cults because many had sacred footpaths.

Halade Mystai - Means "To the sea initiates!" A necessary and "sacred" footpath for ritual bathing.
Eyes -Eye tattoos of the cornea have existed well over two thousand years.
Epoptês : "one who has seen," an initiate
Mystês which is the root of MYSTERY: "one who is [whose eyes are] closed," someone to be initiated

>"Blessed is he among earthbound men, who has been privileged to see the mysteries."
- Hymn to Demeter 480

PART 3

Christianity is centered around freeing people from the obligation to sin. Cults included.

>Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.

>So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed.

>The Spirit of the Lord is upon me,
>because he has anointed me
>to proclaim good news to the poor.
>He has sent me to proclaim liberty to the captives
>and recovering of sight to the blind,
>to set at liberty those who are oppressed,
>to proclaim the year of the Lord's favor.”

PART 4

>Then I saw thrones, and on them were those to whom the authority to judge was committed. Also I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for the testimony of Jesus and for the word of God, and who had not worshiped the beast or its image and had not received its mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ for a thousand years. The rest of the dead did not come to life until the thousand years were ended. This is the first resurrection. Blessed and holy is the one who shares in the first resurrection! Over such the second death has no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ, and they will reign with him for a thousand years.

This paragraph above shows that those ONLY who did not receive the mark AND DIED during the tribulation will be a part of the 1st resurrection, and become priests in the temple and kings.
ANYONE who goes through the tribulation and survives without the mark presently will live a normal life.
People who take it on the forehead will be the most lunatic people, like people who do body augmentation putting horns on their head, also people who take it in the arm means "obligation" but in the forehead it means "belief". Also people can become saints by their head being CUT OFF for worshiping Jesus Christ.

So those who had the mark in their head can become resurrected if they become martyrs. It is the only way to remove that mark.

PART 5

Pic related

Something like this may be available during the tribulation or shortly afterwards because of people removing the mark of the beast. God gives mercy and love.

God Bless

>germany speaking about not being indoctrinated by cults
>meanwhile has no freedom of speech, half of youtube is censored, his police can't even patrol many muslim areas and german women get raped without police charges or public outrage

lmao, go be a shitty young college kid with zero life experience somewhere else.

You forgot christians and muslims.

>couldn't resist the opportunity to tip his fedora
pathetic

This is what happens when you overdose on atheism.

Antifa are not liberals. You should really read a book or two

Christianity was a part of our culture and civilization for hundreds of years. Quit frankly, the moral system built around it made our civilizations strong. I'm not religious at all, but we NEED to go back to that shit if we are going to survive. We have become absolutely degenerate and weak without it.

As for Islam, well, that shit belongs in the middle east. I don't care what they do as long as it's within their section of the world and not ours.

> Are they both cults?
> Probably
> Did it make our nation strong?
> Yes

Neither of us posed questions so I'm not really sure what you're getting at. But saying this:
>these truths are not actually truths.
>unrelated superficial inconsistencies and lies >new worldview to ensnare you
Is a direct assertion by you that you know what my beliefs are, how they fit together, and how/why they are wrong. You're also saying that my beliefs were implanted into my mind for the specific purpose of my own ensnarement.
>How would I do that. I don't know what you believe.
So you're just throwing around empty words based off of some caricature of your impression of Sup Forums? Is there something that I missed in your message here?

what cult do I need to sign up to to get a robot waifu with a built in machine gun?

You've got to refute some arguments made by the cult and point out how they're crazy before just saying it's a cult.

This place is incredibly chaotic and doesn't really have any cult like tendencies.

>Is there something that I missed in your message here?
Obviously there is

>literally has no arguments other than "muh fedora"

Antifa, BLM, Trannies, Homos, degenerates, leftists, "progressives", etc. You can call it whatever you'd like, it's all a part of the same Marxist agenda as described within that video I submitted in my first post.

>equates marxism with liberalism
>thinks antifa are marxists

*breathes in*
*breathes out*

The burden of proof would be on you who made the claim, idiot. Pointing out that you're obviously a stupid fedora-tipper dictated by his butthurt is an entirely appropriate response for an unsupported, inane, euphoric assertion. I wonder if you're that same German idiot I destroyed in the other thread who was saying Sup Forums is right wing tumblr.

No thanks

What would you consider antifa?

make good posts, not just "You're wrong" + *sighs.

It's your way OUT not in.

stay safe internet ghost

Are you legitimately autistic?

Your definitions of what you think something is and what society thinks something is do not match up m8.

That's a sign of social disorder.

Sup Forums is a horrible cult. I mean, you don't even get any consequences for shitposting against the grain. You don't get offered anything of value for following the truth or for obedience. You can literally just walk away and nobody can tell the difference.

not an argument. did you watch yuri? i bet you're too (((educated))) to even look at it and begin to comprehend what the ameribro said (which was not an equation of marxism and liberalism by the way).

This is the final redpill

> Liberalism/Antifa are textbook tactics of cultural Marxism.
> Despite seeing a video I submitted within my first reply of a defected KGB agent specifically citing these things as ideological subversion tactics, you still can't believe what it is you are hearing (unless you haven't watched the video I posted before.)

Here, just in case you haven't seen it before: youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4

I'll remind you that this interview was conducted in the 80's. Just listen to what he describes and tell me it's not exactly what he's describing. Everything from Antifa to "Social Justice" (liberalism), to BLM, radical feminism, "sexual revolution", etc.

There is another video I can post of him giving a lecture more about the tactics it uses to fulfill its ultimate goal.

Cults have a leader. WHO is Sup Forums cult leader you retard?

>decentralized
>has an obvious hierarchy with obvious handlers and nosoobvious leaders

Fuck off

Bitch, what do you think we are doing here? This is the deprogramming from the mainstream cult. Try posting in CNN comment sections next time.

>Leave Sup Forums and see what people actually think
That's exactly why I came to Sup Forums you double nigger.

Alright well based on:
>Leave Sup Forums and see what people actually think
I figure that having you here as a guest is a good first baby-step, right? Based off of what I've read, leaving a cult is incredibly difficult. And if I am in a cult, I would like to minimize the amount of psychological damage I take as a result of my transition. Is that alright with you?
>Is there something that I missed in your message here?
I thought it might have been a language barrier issue. I was confused about the point you were trying to make so I wanted to confirm that I received all of the information you intended to convey.
>Obviously there is
It wasn't my intention to be hostile. Please, continue. I want to understand your position better.

She's german and an evident autistic, do you really think OP break through that type of indoctrination?

>apologizing
>that flag
Canadians need to just allow every muslim and chink kill them off, you aren't worth it.

Nice try, I've been on Sup Forums for ages.
Stayed away from the shitshow that was Sup Forums until about a year ago when it started to spill over into the real world.

>autistic
>check

lol doesnt mention the worst cult of all: judaism

how many steps can we take on our saturdays rabbi?

*sigh*
True, society is full of idiots, my definitions match up with the official one's according to the relevant textbooks
I like myself some good yuri (' v ')
*sigh*
Please kill yourself right now

Okay guys let me summarize it for you:
Antifa is an Anarcho-Communist organization. Anarcho-Communism is not marxist. They are not liberals either because they support a violent armed revolution. Yes, they have liberal views on things like sexuality and the likes because they are against hierarchy and discrimination. I never said I agree with Antifa, but you guys have to understand your enemy

>relevant textbook answer
Wew lad, that's a lifetime of having to be you, goodluck m8

i have to see society every fucking day.
I thought they were retards even before I went on Sup Forums. When we back up our arguments with evidence and not memes, society actually sees our point (at least where i live)

Is this true though? I feel as though this is an innate human tendency and maybe we just demonize each other for this based on our own in-group priorities? This is just an example but the "it's her turn" rhetoric during the election appeared (to me) to have a prophetic elements that felt almost superstitious in nature. Not to mention the ever-charismatic Trudeau and his talents for boxing and elbowing women in parliament.

OP is just a female autist with zero life experience, don't mind her

> Antifa is an Anarcho-Communist organization
> Anarcho-COMMUNISM is not marxist.
> Implying Communism doesn't use cultural Marxist tactics to reach its goals.

> Yes, they have liberal views on things like sexuality and the likes because they are against hierarchy and discrimination.

Liberal views, social justice, "sexual revolution", violence instead of taking a political approach, etc.

> Don't worry guys, these aren't cultural Marxist tactics. Also, I'm still not going to watch that video of that ex-KGB agent describing these as being Marxist tactics because I don't want to listen to any other sources than what I deem (((relevant))).

Come on user, just keep an open mind with what we're saying. Have you ever watched that video I sent you before? Here's another one too. Please, just consider actually watching them. The person interviewed was an ex-Communist operative. He talks about Cultural Marxism, Marxist tactics used to subvert culture towards Communism ideology, etc.

Just watch it with an open mind user.

youtube.com/watch?v=SZnkULuWFDg

We aren't trying to be dicks about this user, we're trying to help YOU out. We were all in your exact spot just a year to a few years ago. It's not like we're trying to hurt you or something.

>I'll guarantee you I know a hell of a lot more about it than you do. If you can't tell that Cultural Marxism and ideological subversion (what that interview was about that I linked) are what the left's been pushing, then you need to take a very long and hard unbiased look at the situation again.

No, it's not. What you are referring to is just a meme on Sup Forums. Cultural marxism and the "frankfurt school" was just a hilariously obscure vein in academia that was grossly misinterpreted by kids like you who did not understand it all. It referred to actual marxists who perceived other marxists as not being "real". Kind of like the RINO version of a marxist. This of course is so far flung from the way you kids use it that there isn't even a valid discussion to be had in terms of how to use it properly. Of course, you may try to argue that you've given it a new definition to suit your needs, but given how Sup Forums desperately tries to tie it back to its obscure (and irrelevant) academic roots, that argument would be moot.

Stay in school--you're clearly gonna need it. As someone who sifts through resumes several times a year I can assure you that you'd have a hard time finding employment with this kind of shit critical thinking (unless you want to be flipping burgers, like I said earlier).

I appreciate you.
Thank you for elaborating, I know they're supposed to be anarcho-communists (hence the red/black flags) but I feel like enough of them would agree with being called marxists that it doesn't really matter.

The only only difference between a cult and a religion is that in a cult the founder is still alive.

Lol, I probably make more as an intern than you do being paid to shill on this website (which is probably your full time job). Keep talking shit like you're all "high and mighty". That's exactly what is driving the middle grounded people towards us. People naturally dislike smug people. Smug people are too smug to realize this, then are shocked when they lose the very crowd they thought they had (which is what happened during the election).

We know that, dumbass. And we've adopted it conscientiously as a means of group defense. Read Evola and Nietzsche, kike. We voluntarily re-programmed ourselves after breaking the jew conditioning. We know there are no truths, but we've availed ourselves of the courage to create our own. That truth is White is our religion, our nation and our people. If thngs were working out just fine being isolated, deracinated individuals we wouldn't even be here. We are a byproduct of a broken system but lucky for all of you, we took our time in marginalization to study the problem and consider the final solution.

Also, don't come back here unless you want to be one of us. This is no place for thinking people. Thinking people are persuaded by our version of the truth, without fail.

>until about a year ago when it started to spill over into the real world.
So what was your motivation? Were you lurking or were you railing against it right out of the gate?

i too roll-play online as anime characters... when i was 13yo

>ctrl+f "sorry"
>0/0
Didn't even accidentally my verbal tic, friend.

>who is bakunin
>who is kropotkin
>what is anti-revisionism

*sigh*

frens :>?

Germanistan is the biggest cult on planet earth. Leave Germany and see what people actually think

>Sup Forums is always right
is a meme. We call HABBENINGS all the time. Sup Forums will however; give you the closest thing it can see to truth.
>fake news
Reddit shit.
>everyone i dont like is X
No one can deny that there is shilling to some degree and we see evidence of cognitive dissonance all the time. You can even recognize them by the way they type.

BUT not everyone that disagrees is one of them.

>Trump is /ourguy/
Trump is a jewish plant. Again, Reddit T_D faggotry.

>this larping tripfag has two scoops

I have a general gist as of what this is, but I have never seen a post.

Sup Forums is an anonymous board where you can exchange political ideas and see what people have to say in argument, given that you, yourself, proceed by creating a non insulting autistic argument