USEFUL: BRITISH POLICE RELEASE GRAPHIC EXPLAINING SPEECH CRIMES VIOLATION

There's a difference between having an opinion and abusive speech.

The British police have released a graphic to explain it to you.

twitter.com/metpoliceuk/status/872468652586651648

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/metpoliceuk/status/872468652586651648
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Should they be translating this to Farsi and Arabic too ? It's very telling who it is directed at by not translating it to those languages spoken by all peoples of England.

The same police force that just staged back-to-back terror hoaxes to incite people against the Muslim community? You can't make this shit up!

People from other countries should troll the shit out of that account with "hate facts"

poor bongs. they let people blow up their babies and then do this. what a shame.

Airstrip One in its finest.

I'd love them to enforce this on every lefty who threatens to punch nazis or anything else

England speaks English. They live in their little conquered Enclaved on previously English land, however.

WHERE ARE THE MEMES

SHOW

ME

MEMES

what keeps me from sending messages to british shitskins?

Should have a Muslim stabbing people behind him while he's lecturing people for their thoughts.

I really want to comment "Fuck you you muslim lovers faggots" as comment to their tweet

That teeny tiny "radical"

they did it to propel ariana grande into fame

>twitter.com/metpoliceuk/status/872468652586651648
is hate speech not allowed in italy? i'll do it for you

I presume the phone that is hated is the S7.

Hate crime is such a fucking meme.

Funny because it implies people aren't arrested for the opinion version they present.

Profit from the deaths of innocents

or gentiles or goyim or infidels

choose your own adventure

Fucking hilarious
But no more Britbantz....

Thx for sharing the original, saved.

I find that comic threatening, is it committing a hate crime?

>is hate speech not allowed in italy?
I don't know we have some law against hate
Incitement and cosidering the cuckness level of European Union i don't want to take that risk

>i'll do it for you
Do it please

Hate crime = Think crime

Love Trumps Hate!!!

Is "death to infidels" a hate crime?

Dog, if the LPD really took part in supposed staged attacks, them they'll be caught. In time.

No way a city police for could be so rife with corruption and conspiracy and not get caught.

Jesus just looked at the comments, every single comment is shitting on them.

Lol cmon you know how multiculturalism works, you need to have that translated to all the languages otherwise it's offensive hate speech, the fucking police are committing hate speech in your country!!

I don't understand Euro hate crime laws.

Why do you get arrested for saying you want closed borders; but in that Jihadi documentary, you don't get arrested for walking around the streets of Britain with an ISIS flag?

They wont track anyone down u kno, just do it bro

THEY HAVE CHOSEN THEIR OWN ENDS

>t. Le 54%

OI BRUV BIN THAT POLITICAL OPINION, its funny how multicultural can only exist as totalitarian authoritarian police states

enjoy it bongs you earned it

TEMPLATE

You don't is the short of it.

Since the public order act got changed a few years back it needs to be directly threatening or abusive (running around shouting niggers, or kill all muslims or whatever).

And the documentary was them getting searched on suspicion of having an ISIS flag, not actually possessing one.

Better?

Implying criticism of Islam is motivated by hate and not justified scepticism

According to this graphic saying "I hate muslims" is not illegal and shouldn't get you into any trouble in Bongland. I somehow doubt it..

>That feel when shit talking the UK police and they can't do shit cause I live in the land of the free

>post a meme
>get arrested
Love it

You don't do shit, why lie?

Free to have your daughter forcibly B L A C K E D

>I don't bloody think Sharia allows it!

Oh?
>Having kids

Kek

I added some shit posts.

Top kek

>US
>"Hate crime" is a term that amplifies something that was already a crime
>UK
>"Hate crime" literally means it's a crime to hate
Jesus

Bin that chair

Calling the FBI now

>I don't bloody think Sharia allows that

Ben "Zyklon" Garrison never fails to amuse me with these.

Is that merchant his own addition or is that a shop?

W-well at least the black population is declining.

shop obviously

>mixed race increases

Please tell me you tweeted that to them.

>country George fucking Orwell was from introduces early thought crime laws

The merchant, bad British teeth, and removal of radical from Islam is shops.

Pic related is the only original I know of.

Original obviously

no twatter account but feel free to do so if you've one
if anyone does pls post pics

*are shops*

kek just noticed the teeth, quality shop

Topkek

When are we nuking the U.K.?

So they're saying we can shit on Muslims all we want as long as we don't threaten violence ?

Cool

>country that's suffered like 3 islamic terror attacks in the past fortnight still claiming native briton citizenry are the criminals and muslims dindu nuffin wrong

YOU CAN'T SAY MEAN THINGS TO WAHABBI MUSLIMS BECAUSE THEY'LL KILL YOU IF YOU DO! (they'll also kill you if you don't but that's beside the point and also quite rude to say.)

What if you say

I don't like your people and I shall fight to remove you through political process.

Hate speech or free speech?

Thank god for the comments section

I thought the fappening was supposed to do that

That phone looks so enthused. Seriously, someone drew that fucker, you can make him look like anything you want, at least make him look like he believes the shit he's saying.

KEK, retweet them this

hate

Is aloha snackbar offensive language? I don't speak English, I speak burger

I feel like it is my duty as a free American to digitally harass the British police and use hate speech.

Disgusting.
I bet you this will be imitated in all Europe by the end of the year. technically France has it already but they still do it in secret for now.

Wish this would be the real version

Blacks are already like 50% mixed in America overall anyway due to slave owners sleeping around and so on. Why do you think there's a black-lightness hierarchy?

Most cucked countries on earth

Current ranking

1.UK ( Formedly germany)
2. Sweden ( forever on top)
3. Germany (dropped from No1)
4.France (self explanatory)
5.Canada (always a strong top5)

England a lost cause. Chin up mates, you have had a good run.

perfect

You're still #1 mister 77%
You're at a tie with the usa

just nuke london, that'll solve most of our problems, maybe manchester as well just to be safe

Where is the graphic on thought crimes?

Most of Europe is this way, post "Germany for Germans" on German Facebook and you'll be arrested.

kek

I added a post pointing out that the whole civilized world was shitting on them.

You and your entire family will be put in prison for the rest of your life

will all British flags dissappear the day after the election?

How do I contact the Metropolitan Police in order to relay to them all of the hate words I know?

"In the seventh century of the Christian era, a wandering Arab of the lineage of Hagar, the Egyptian, combining the powers of transcendent genius, with the preternatural energy of a fanatic, and the fraudulent spirit of an impostor, proclaimed himself as a messenger from Heaven, and spread desolation and delusion over an extensive portion of the earth. Adopting from the sublime conception of the Mosaic law, the doctrine of one omnipotent God; he connected indissolubly with it, the audacious falsehood, that he was himself his prophet and apostle. Adopting from the new Revelation of Jesus, the faith and hope of immortal life, and of future retribution, he humbled it to the dust, by adapting all the rewards and sanctions of his religion to the gratification of the sexual passion. He poisoned the sources of human felicity at the fountain, by degrading the condition of the female sex, and the allowance of polygamy; and he declared undistinguishing and exterminating war, as a part of his religion, against all the rest of mankind. The essence of his doctrine was violence and lust: to exalt the brutal over the spiritual part of human nature."

"Between these two religions, thus contrasted in their characters, a war of twelve hundred years has already raged. That war is yet flagrant; nor can it cease but by the extinction of that imposture, which has been permitted by Providence to prolong the degeneracy of man. While the merciless and dissolute dogmas of the false prophet shall furnish motives to human action, there can never be peace upon earth, and good will towards men. The hand of Ishmael will be against every man, and every man’s hand against him. It is, indeed, amongst the mysterious dealings of God, that this delusion should have been suffered for so many ages, and during so many generations of human kind, to prevail over the doctrines of the meek and peaceful and benevolent Jesus."

U.S. President John Quincy Adams, Letters to Congress, 1830.