It's starting

The Deep State is already moving. Establishment liberal Dana Milbank is already calling for moving against Donald Trump and replacing him with reliable deep state puppet Mike Pence. On the republican side expect everyone from John McCain to Jeff Sessions to come out and do the same shortly. They're everywhere and they have a plan to take back power. There will be no draining of the swamp. Not today, not tomorrow, not ever.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HEJO8t_wCUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=HP7L8bw5QF4
youtube.com/watch?v=vPXb7xbWnqE
youtube.com/watch?v=VX7TaPNtHdc
quora.com/Is-there-physical-scientific-proof-that-Jews-were-gassed-to-death-in-Nazi-concentration-camps/answer/Damian-Graves
armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/politics/comey-to-testify-thursday-june-8th-same-day-as-british-elections/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

BUMP. Because this seems like LARPing, and that's why I come to Sup Forums

Even if I would know something, what I'm posting here is no secret. It's plain as day for anyone with eyes that those who would nominally be on Trumps team are actually working hard to undermine him. Take my word for it, you will see a duly elected President removed from office before even the first year is over. That's how much some powers fear him. The only ones who can stop this now is you.

We've been fighting

youtu.be/HEJO8t_wCUQ

So they're trying to Kennedy/Nixon Trump?

Thanks, Shinzo Abe.

Stop them by doing "what" exactly?

bump

youtube.com/watch?v=HP7L8bw5QF4
youtube.com/watch?v=vPXb7xbWnqE
youtube.com/watch?v=VX7TaPNtHdc

take the ultimate red pill and wake up
quora.com/Is-there-physical-scientific-proof-that-Jews-were-gassed-to-death-in-Nazi-concentration-camps/answer/Damian-Graves

They cant just openly subvert the will of the American voters. No they need pretexts. That's what they're working on now. Comey is central in this. They have planned this for a long time. When the putsch comes, it will be under the pretext that Trump is a threat to democracy. The irony.

They can only get away with what is literally a coup d'etat if the american people sit ignorant and silent while an appointed ruler is shoved down their throat by tptb. What they fear the most is an enlightened public who knows exactly what they're doing and who will call out their lies every step of the way.

>The Deep State

You don't know what that word means

It means "the kikes" silly

Right. I understand what you mean, to that extent. But, what concrete actions should I take?

Writing letters and making phone calls seems ineffective.

Shitposting on a Mongolian soap carving forum is fun, but to what avail?

Seems a little early for the bullets.

It's all over

Redpill normies. Normies are scum but they're the key to everything

What we need is for people to organize and rise in resistance, like the tea parties of 2009. But the stakes are much higher now. At this point it might be premature to grab the pitchforks, but it's certainly not to early to spread the word about their plan. Make threads. Talk to your friends, to all right thinking americans. Tell them about the scheme under way. They might be skeptic at first, but they will come around when they see everything playing out this way. The proof is in the pudding.

I wanna rape japanese men. How long until your men sell their asses in exchange for impregnating their worthless women?

>It means "the kikes" silly

So Trump's kids and allies?

Checked and bumping for based nips truths, I have been saying this for a long time

EXPOSE THE SHADOW GOVERNMENT AMERICAN, DO IT RIGHT FUCKING NOW

Well us and his new FBI director. VICTORYOFTHELIGHT!!!

has anyone read this?

armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/politics/comey-to-testify-thursday-june-8th-same-day-as-british-elections/

Stop this shit, nothing is going to happen to Trump unless they grassy knoll him. Comey won't have shit to say like always, just like nothing was said today.