HAPPENING

archive.is/p7XkW
translation:"Iran threatens: saudi is responsible for the attack we will have revenge"

Other urls found in this thread:

haaretz.com/israel-news/israeli-mossad-agents-posed-as-cia-spies-to-recruit-terrorists-to-fight-against-iran-1.407224
archive.is/O43b2
youtube.com/watch?v=VOvDTCbcHe0
youtu.be/HEJO8t_wCUQ
leaksource.wordpress.com/2015/01/17/the-yinon-plan-greater-israel-syria-iraq-and-isis-the-connection/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

haaretz.com/israel-news/israeli-mossad-agents-posed-as-cia-spies-to-recruit-terrorists-to-fight-against-iran-1.407224
archive.is/O43b2
>'Israeli Mossad Agents Posed as CIA Spies to Recruit Terrorists to Fight Against Iran'

youtube.com/watch?v=VOvDTCbcHe0

We will rise

youtu.be/HEJO8t_wCUQ

Justice will prevail

fuck off jew, I want credible sources. Not warmongering ones. Also fuck saudi arabia aka. ISIS

this is considered a pretty leftist newspaper here

the fourth article on that website is about women that break the glass in the wedding(a thing men are suppose to do in Jewish weddings)

>the fourth article on that website is about women that break the glass in the wedding(a thing men are suppose to do in Jewish weddings)

OY VEY!

i think S.Arabia would collapse in couple hours if Iran decides to attack.

Ayy lmao saudis get rekt

this is it, this is the happening.

One can hope

>Saudia Arabia buys fuckton of weapons from US
>Saudia Arabia threatens Qatar
>Iran gets ISISed
>blames Saudia Arabia

This aint no coincidence nigga.

>archived link
Norway is proud, user

Goddamn do i hope this war stays between themselves. I don't want another excuse for our military to ram its dick into the middle east again.

Damn nigga you got fucking balls posting this shit here.

I hope Iran realizes who actually is at fault and convinces Russia to glass you for trying to murder all these people.

>sword flag vs pussy flag
Pussy eats sword

Rip

Fuck Israel and fuck saudi arabia

Yes.... Finally my Norwegian oil ivestments will pay of. I've been praying to molok for a war between theese countries

Is this one of Irans unproved conspiracy theories they like to spew out once in a while or do they have actual evidence that supports that the saudis and/or americans are behind it.

What I have read so far is they saying it cant be a coincedence that this incident comes right after Trump visited Saudi Arabia...

Soon comfy, sandniggers plz kill eachother

You dont get it.

ISIS just claimed responsibility for the attack.

Saudi Arabia LITERALLY sponsors ISIS. All global players know this and have made sure that the Western media doesnt make the connection.

HAPPENING
the articals name has changed from "Iran threatens: saudi is responsible for the attack we will have revenge"
to "Iran: saudi is responsible for the attack,saudi: there is no proof

im op btw

EVEN MORE HAPPENING
TURKEY'S PARLIAMENT HAS APPROVED A LAW THAT MAKES IT LEGAL TO PLACE TROOPS IN QATAR

both countries go to war, civilians flee

EVEN MORE ISLAMIC MIGRANTS AND REFUGEES FLOOD EUROPE AND THIS TIME ASIA TOO

I swear to god the world is on the brink

The Yinon Plan, “Greater Israel”, Syria, Iraq, and ISIS: the Connection

Posted by 4thAnon January 17, 2015

leaksource.wordpress.com/2015/01/17/the-yinon-plan-greater-israel-syria-iraq-and-isis-the-connection/

>'Israeli Mossad Agents Posed as CIA Spies
Nice. I wonder if FSB is capable of something like this.

which attack? did i miss something?

as a jew living in shekarael how concerned are you for total war?

Hehehehe bring on the happenings. The only part I don't like here is that we haven't built a wall between Europe and Turkey yet

oh thats their reasoning. They still have no direct proof that it was directly ordered by the saudis. Maybe they finance them a bit so they dont try to fuck with them but thats no proof in my eyes..

> credible
> leftist
does. not. compute.

Arabia conquered vast swaths of the Byzantine and Sassanid Empires at the same time

Iran can't even defend themselves against Turkic nomads or Greek city states a fraction of their size

Lol, Iran-Saudi Arabia conflict would look a lot different than the Syrian (((civil war))). A lot more intense and would last less than 3-4 years. Saudi's would flee to anywhere but Europe anyway.

I wonder what will prevail, Iran's vast military experience and veteran generals, or Saudis and their money