The "Obstruction" and "Russia" hearing is turning into a trainwreck for the Dems

Intel guys responded to questions about Trump trying to influence them... and guess what?...

Trump dindu nuffin...

cnn.com/2017/06/07/politics/russia-hearing-dan-coats/index.html

Big Shocker

I hope today blows up in Pelosi's face. They don't have shit on the Donald.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn
archive.is/gg1TC
youtube.com/watch?v=63eVhP51R7c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Checked. An anonymous source familiar with your thinking said you wanted me to archive that.
>cnn com/2017/06/07/politics/russia-hearing-dan-coats/index.html
archive.is/gg1TC

Expect the left to devolve into further lunacy when nothing ultimately comes of it.

Civil War draws closer and closer everyday.

Thank you for your service.
A bump and an archive in one post.

The Dems seem pretty incensed that these guys won't answer a yes/no question on whether Trump ASKED them to interfere in the investigation, leaning on the fact that they have never felt pressured (by any admin). Dems will hang on to this as guilt though, we are back to square 1.

from the article:

>Both men said they have never felt pressured from Trump's administration to intervene in investigations into Russian meddling into the US election, contradicting reports that the President had previously asked them to downplay the probe.

You nazis won't be laughing after Comey spills the beans tomorrow

I love you norway-bot

I think it would be good for the coastal cities to secede at this point. They obviously think they're so much better than the rest of the country.

Fabio is based as hell, too bad the jewish geese got him. RIP

Is it a bot? I like to think it's just the utmost dedicated Pol user watching over us and providing us clean links. Like mana from heaven

>What they said is different from what we reported; therefore, REEEEEEEEEEEEE!

I've been watching it since it started. Dems look like complete fucking idiots. It's honestly pathetic.

>Civil War draws closer and closer everyday.
DAY! OF! ROPE!
DAY! OF! ROPE!
DAY! OF! ROPE!

Norway always posts an archived mirror within 10 seconds of the original post. To be a real person they'd have to be a nolifer of the highest degree even by Sup Forums standards.

Bumping

Oh but we will. We have been laughing our pure white Aryan asses off since November and we will keep doing so for at least another 7.5 years. Stay mad.

> The Trump administration scored a victory this week when it arrested a 25-year-old NSA contractor, Reality Winner.
> Reality Winner

Holy fuck it's like our life is fiction and fucking George Lucas is writing the script.

What else is there to do in Norway?

He already testified that nobody tried to interfere with his investigation.

So either he confirms that Trump did nothing wrong or he perjures himself.

We have you in checkmate and you're still trying to make a move.

We

We'll always laugh at you. You can put that one in the bank.

What's Comey going to do? Testify he didn't follow procedure and there's a vast conspiracy? OR that maybe all the "Sources familiar with his thinking" and memos the FBI never actually submitted are fake, and you've been duped again.

Anyways, kys

It's a real person (maybe more than one), but he has a script which alerts him whenever anybody posts an unarchived link from certain sources.

You are the

Make snow forts?

Narrative Fail

Now the buzz is that Comey's testimony will have to corroborate with the "no interference" statements given today.

I hope the Republicans that still have a spine take this opportunity to berate the fucking Dems and MSM for this bullshit circus.

>It's a real person
talk about not having a life

i appreciate his work tho

this. He either ruins himself or ruins the narrative. Self-preservation reigns above all else, Comey will say Daddy Trump did nothing wrong.

Muh Russia narrative BTFO

story here is really still the WAR ON FACTS by a controlled corporate news media.

Comey is going to say he felt pressure but not accuse him if anything.

Some people have a higher purpose in life. Norway is doing the lords work by denying shekels

I love how they're trying to downplay it in the headline as though the intel guys are simply refusing to say one way or another if Trump did anything, when what they said was, flat out, "No, he didn't."

Heheh
>publicly saying he's an enormous faggot pussy cocksucker with no spine

Damn user you deserve respect, you even made a fucking joke on this one, what a fucking madman, Norway is based

They don't want to confirm or deny specific as that empowers shitheads at the WaPo to keep publishing shit and spinning it. They broadly denied the accusations and then shut up about it. Dems are furious at that.

>He already testified that nobody tried to interfere with his investigation.

Right up until he was fired for not dropping it, that is.

>Some people have a higher purpose in life.
we all play the role we have to.
looks like i got a shitty part in this play

He's some sort of Internet superhero, like batman. Swooping in fro. The rafters when we need him the most.

Thank you based nordbro of clean links, wherever you are

Bayrock.
>moral billionaires
>trump is moral
>trump is a billionaire
He'll be the only zionist right wing commie left soon

Gut fish

Then he had to immediately report to the AG or DoJ that he felt it was obstruction, not wait three weeks later for some leaked bullshit to get him a public hearing, something they didn't want to originally give him.

These people have no shame

Tick Tock Drumpftards - not long now until Comey sends you scurrying back to Papa Putin's arms

F

Thanks for the laugh fag

Both men said they have never felt pressured from Trump's administration to intervene in investigations into Russian meddling into the US election, contradicting reports that the President had previously asked them to downplay the probe.
"I have never felt pressured to intervene in the Russia investigation in any way," Coats told members of the Senate intelligence committee when asked about such reports.
Coats also responded to one question about the reports by saying he would answer questions during a closed hearing. A follow-up session behind closed doors is scheduled for Wednesday afternoon.
"I am not going to discuss the specifics of interactions that I may or may have not had with the President," Rogers said, adding he has never felt pressured to do anything unethical. "I do not recall feeling pressured to do so."

Dems BTFO

Norbot rulz

This is good actually, this will get them to act even more unhinged and sink the party once and for all.

Man I fucking love archive bot, doing the lords work and doesn't even know it....
Or does it?

Archive bot is best bot

That all depends on whether or not you feel like firebombing a rapefugee den.

Lol
Why can't the left meme?

Buump

It's Tay's brother; Jay.

you could always pull a 9/11 on Mecca and be remembered for hundreds of years.

It's frustrating how they're ignoring this and trying to throw their spin on it for the normies who only read headlines.

Gee, it's almost like they were just making shit up.
Good to see the dems continue to embarrass themselves.

You have to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that that was the reason he was fired, which the letter from Rosenstein and Sessions basically makes impossible.

Stop, you are making /k/ wet.

>tfw you're convinced that Germany doesn't have "it" in them anymore
>tfw all of your bluepill normie friends think they still do

For once I hope they're right and I'm wrong.

no... we are done.
there is a veery small hope that somewhere in eastern germany a resistance might emerge...

i can only hope at this point.
coming on Sup Forums made me lonely. i despise everyone around me. i have a couple of friends (note: a couple) but we barely talk politics. everyone here is as blue pilled as it gets.

>Jar jar is crucial to all of this
Is that her birth name for real tho?

>tfw iktfb

Out of the few I have they ones who know history or anything about politics are either bluepill normies who know nothing or they larp as being nationalist until they're called out and totally shit themselves. But then have the audacity to say they aren't bothered "what people think of them". I'm fucking certain the one "Commie" I know is trying to subvert a few of them too.

>tfw you know exactly how Cypher felt

She changed her name to that legally after winning some reality show

Blump

O relly?
Why do you think Trump is letting it happen, even though he can legally prevent it? Because Comey has nothing, and this will finally force them to drop it.
Meanwhile, while the dems are desperately chasing their conspiracy theory, Trump is having a successful week pushing for his new infrastructure plan.

Pap

Pop

I hope the administration is feeding the leaker this bullshit just so Trump can embarrass the MSM in the future. If that's the case, then the man HAS been playing 4D chess all along. Also, checked.

Bomp

He could also be feeding select information to certain people to find out who the leaker is. I'm hoping that this is what he's doing, and I'm hoping we sentence the leaders to death for treason. Knowing Trump's stance on leaking info, this is a good possibility.

if comey admits he lied to congress, he ruins his credibility and then ruins the narrative anyway. Either way the narrative is ruined. checkmate.

Rofl

>tfw Trump finds Edgar Neubauer
>tfw Hillary finds the rope

All those complicit over the last 15-20 years are going to the Hague.

He didn't say Trump did nothing, he refused to answer the question either way saying, "he didn't feel it was appropriate"

Lol

>muh autism

Blomp

yeah but apparently Comey is going to perjure himself tomorrow.

Look at the way CNN muddies the water
Their initial headline is the Google result
What they changed it to is literally 180 degree opposite of what actually was said

Stop it! Muh dick can only get so hard!

>cuckchanners never fucking learn

Booom

Snap

Crackle

P-nothing

We will laugh to the end of day.
But you won't be laughing anymore.
youtube.com/watch?v=63eVhP51R7c

Bump

>He could also be feeding select information to certain people to find out who the leaker is.
But this was in the Game of Thrones. People know about this simple trick it will not work.

Fail train...