At least she had a sense of Humor

Great shirt

wait so clinton raped his daughter?

Clinton has a daughter?

even airbrushing and editing the hell out of her face doesn't make her look normal
impressive

Lol

so it wasn't incest, one less felony

she's so damn ugly...

She looks like a lizard disguised as a human.

Same totally fake psycopathic smile as her mother.

Hillary must actually have that 6 bil in a middle east account for people to kiss Chelseas ass so much.

Or the cocaine for loyalty conspiracy is real.

>Is so politically ambitious, she's willing to shit all over her dad, unironically, while posing as an ironic counter-culture alternative to her dad's legacy in the wake of the rise of popularism.

Wow. This is what selling your soul looks like, little girls. Be inspired to be better.

see the cover of her childrens book? she just had to make sure to include a majority non-white because god forbid she celebrate her own race

would fuck her puffy pussy

you know that puss wouldn't be nice. labia lips dangling down like webb hubbels lips. a deflated mound of dark brown and pink

would fuck her moist puffy pussy

When the wife cucks you the daughter fucks you

kek. That's pretty funny.

You look me in the eye & tell me that shit is human
I dare you

>when you nuttin but your wife's daghter keep succin'

That thing is human. Deal with it.

>tfw to smart to deal with it

CHUBBLE CHUBBLE CHUBBLE CHUBBLE CHUBBLE CHUBBLE CHUBBLE CHUBBLE CHUBBLE CHUBBLE CHUBBLE CHUBBLE CHUBBLE CHUBBLE CHUBBLE CHUBBLE CHUBBLE CHUBBLE CHUBBLE CHUBBLE CHUBBLE CHUBBLE CHUBBLE CHUBBLE CHUBBLE CHUBBLE CHUBBLE CHUBBLE CHUBBLE CHUBBLE CHUBBLE CHUBBLE CHUBBLE CHUBBLE CHUBBLE CHUBBLE CHUBBLE CHUBBLE CHUBBLE CHUBBLE CHUBBLE CHUBBLE CHUBBLE CHUBBLE CHUBBLE CHUBBLE CHUBBLE CHUBBLE CHUBBLE CHUBBLE CHUBBLE CHUBBLE CHUBBLE CHUBBLE CHUBBLE CHUBBLE CHUBBLE CHUBBLE CHUBBLE CHUBBLE CHUBBLE CHUBBLE CHUBBLE CHUBBLE CHUBBLE CHUBBLE CHUBBLE CHUBBLE CHUBBLE CHUBBLE CHUBBLE CHUBBLE CHUBBLE CHUBBLE CHUBBLE CHUBBLE CHUBBLE CHUBBLE CHUBBLE CHUBBLE CHUBBLE CHUBBLE CHUBBLE CHUBBLE

wtf

Her real dad.

Ha ha my dad was accused of sexual assault. Ha ha he was impeached and sued for 800,000 dollars for it ha ha.

What happened to the other cheek implant?
Can they spring a leak like boob implants?