Stop worshiping fake semitic gods

>stop worshiping fake semitic gods
Your Aryan ancestors don't smile at you user

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/L43iNRyf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You do realize those Norse gods are just as real as the ones from the Middle East, right?!

they are equally real, just that the ME ones are not originally ours

Yeah boy

I'm athiest. I'm not gonna worship gods I don't believe in.
Maybe I'll share some myths with my kids, but I'll never lie to them and say they are actually real. They are just stories that are meant to impart some values so kids know what to do before they develop a more mature philosophy. They can ask shit like "What would Aragorn/Odin do?" and do what they believed they would and cultivate good habits without believing the gods actually existed.
I would rather have my kids read Caesars commentary on the gallic wars than the bible or beowulf.

this is a khorne thread now

blood for the blood god! skull for the skull throne! milk for the khorne flakes!

>it's that Georgian autist that posts in every pagan thread

Kids really imitate stories. Fucking Elsa from Frozen has addled the brain of my little sister.

All the good shit from Christianity isn't really Christian. Like, the song of roland. Christ would have Charlemagne spread the cheeks and take the moor dicking.

This is literally We Was Kangz bullshit tier.

Gas yourself OP.

Why do you love jews so much?

>we wuz "religions"

To be fair, Christianity from its origins is far more Greek than Hebrew.

my god
they took my foreskin as part of a jewish branding
if you can restore it for me

>To be fair, Christianity from its origins is far more Greek than Hebrew.

the fuck......... its a purely jewish religion. made by jews to enslave the goyim.

>Christianity from its origins is far more Greek than Hebrew
Really, what's greek about it? It's not the creation myth or the mythology in general, neither is it the worshipped deity or the practices involved in said worship. It's not the history of the greek people either and there's no greek prophecy being fulfilled by a greek man.
How many greek people from the bible can you name off the top of your head? I promise you, I'll be able to name two hebrews for every greek.

LARPaganism is the latest fad for fedoras that hate Christianity. Same Leftist trash. You will be excised on the day of the rope.

Nah, there's a reason why the tetragrammaton isn't in the NT - it's pretty well divorced from Judaism, to the point where scripture cast off Tanach/Talmudic theological obligations for non-Jewish converts.

>UH HYUK HYUK, GOLLY GEE WILIKERS, WOULD YA LOOK AT THAT? WE WERE ODISSONS AND SUCH! I'LL BE A SON OF A GUN, HOW DO YA FANCY THAT? UH HYUK!

OP is what you WANT people to think you look like.

THIS is what you ACTUALLY look like

>the absolute STATE of these pathetic little bitch turds
>mfw

Why do you love jews so much, user?

Wash my feet you gay for dead Jews fuckwad

>stonehenge
>praise odin
uwot?

Kill yourself Chaos dog

u wot, corpse worshiper?

>Your Aryan ancestors don't smile at you user
Your aryan ancestors and the gods they worshipped got BTFO by those semitic gods. Quit supporting losers, OP.

>it's pretty well divorced from Judaism

>first half of bible is the jewish bible. ensuring your a kike lover before you even read about jesus, who happened to not only be a jew, but the KING of jews ensuring everyone is indoctrinated into thinking jews are the literal saviors of earth

fuck off kike

wtf I love Allah now

Kekec we don't have aryan ancestors.

Repent!For tomorrow you die!

thats pretty fucking cool. Do we know any standing traces of pagan worship? I'm pretty knew to this stuff and would like to visit those sites.

lol

>40000-37983
>worshipping a dead turk on a throne

Fuck off.

BTW Does anyone have that pagan gardening image?

my ancestors :)

>this thread again

Worst strawman I've ever seen.
>You don't worship a kike god?
>Hehehe that means you must hate this architecture aswell hehehhe gotcha
kys

Blood for the blood God

no...no...no... Tzeench is my deity now
just as planned

cry harder cuck

Can we make this the pagan general?

My ancestors were Crusaders. I suspect they're smiling a bit.

or...this is a nurgle thread now... aids and cancer for everyone!

Well whwatever I'll post this.

Yes, I like the based Aryan gods much better than a glorified man on a stick and some higher being "he's there cause he's there" bullshit

/pg/
pastebin.com/L43iNRyf

your ancestors died to spiritual jews that you now consider your rootless ancestors.

or screw other chaos gods and khaine. Transsexual rape demon is my deity now...
Lets rape eachother

>not worshipping the mushroom god

Nah. They fought for Christendom, and have done for ~1700 years. I suspect many of yours have too. Or are you more concerned with your tree worshiping ancestors who knew nothing of civilisation, and did nothing for [Europe].

My ancestors were christian

>Follow Asatro
>Call yourself heathen
This is the equivalent of a muslim calling himself towelhead,

No, your ancestors were most likely force converted into fighting for a ruler that needed the ability to control people easier.

Bicho ra ver aircehe mag gmertebidan erti mainc .

Why did your ancestors love jews so much?

>slovenian larping as a pagan vikang
Never change paganists
Btw >tfw my ancestors were too Smart for paganism

By the Emperor this thread is infested with chaos filth
Kill yourself traitor of humanity

I am not even aryan so fuck you.

You know prior to all this christcuck larping I was very indifferent to Christians but now I fucking despise you.

Or a black person calling himself a nigger. They do it to try and take the sting out, i guess?

Not at all. They saw the light and converted bloodlessly. Unless you count when they were forced to convert to Roman Paganism after Anglesea.
Do Americans really not know their history? I thought it was just a joke about WW2.

Wow you've really changed my mind
I'd better run down to the forest and sacrifice a child to my local tree spirit

გამარჯობა ჩემო ელფო ძმაო :3 მოდი ერთად ვადიდოთ ჩვენი ელფი წინაპრების ღვთაება ხელა მენშა ხაინე :)

They didn't see the light they saw the tip of the sword and were forced to convert or face death.

You have come to wrong neighborhood chaos filth

Don't need really need to be overtly dramatic about it. Figure yourself out instead of following a jew.

>your faith subscribes to the theory that might is right
>Christians were stronger

Imagine being this retarded

Of course not. We are glorious elves that need to slaughter h*man filth
praise khaine :)

It wasn't that Christians were stronger it was the fact that our own kings fucked us over for a jewish god.

Christ-chan is a shit meme created by some untalented malaysian hack and shouldn't be appropriated desu

Eldaris kargic blac templars for life

Tell that to Saxony

i apologize

They didn't, though. The British Isles converted bloodlessly, and Christian monasteries preserved as much of the pre-Christian culture and religion as was possible. Unlike what pagan groups did.

No? There was no fucking over, and no "jewish God", just might making right. But way to try and weasel out like the kike who sold you aspteru.

Written by a fucking jew.

Weren't your kangz supposed to be strong pagan warriors who don't need no Jesus? How come they were such big cucks?

you are delusional brother you must serve mankind elves are dying race