Why does Milo consider himself to be "Dangerous" as his book is titled...

Why does Milo consider himself to be "Dangerous" as his book is titled? Who does he pose a danger to other than young black men who he sexually preys on?

Also when do you think the book will be avilable used? I really want to read it, but due to the revelation of his recent endorsement of Michael Jackson-like behavior, I wish not to fund him in any way shape or form, so I'd like to get it used so he doesn't profit from me.

He's a danger to children.

Dangerous because HIV+.

He's a serious threat to black buttholes!

He's the only one on the right who actually goes to the institutions ruining students with Jewish bullshit and challenging them.
Also
>making stupid jokes about being raped = Michael Jackson like behavior
Neck yourself OP

hello i am a retard and I take everything too literal

Ummm, try again sweetie.

One event in a small auditorium to look like an idiot and have Mike Enoch save his ass on all the hard questions? Lol

He will use the word dangerous dramatically to describe the current state of the attack against the first amendment, I suspect.

He's a walking biohazard like all gays.

really makes you think
will he get blown (up) too?

Isn't he a bottom? How can a bottom prey on blacks? The greek fuckboy gets railed up the ass.

>Why does Milo consider himself to be "Dangerous"
He probably has turbo-nigger-AIDS

The original cover was better.

>he knows this.
>it kills that faggot inside.

I'm still gonna probably buy it.

It's a joke. He says the left considers him dangerous because he challenges their agenda and they can't attack him because he technically belongs to an oppressed minority.

The book is largely about his "Dangerous Faggot Tour," but the shortened title is more snappy for a book. The idea is that he's just going to colleges and talking to a roomful of people who invited him there and everyone who doesn't already know him will be off doing whatever they want, but this is still apparently so dangerous that they need to start actual riots to shut the events down.

little boys

Richard Spencer has neither the normie appeal nor the triggering power that Milo possesses.

The new cover makes it look like the book is called Dangerous Milo. And I wonder if he intentionally used a cover photo that makes him look 5x more questionable to leave a kid around.

The left obviously considers him dangerous. Look at what happens when he shows up at universities.

if he gets too close to you you contract aids.

Michael Jackson was a pederast who spent time with little boys, Milo is just a regular homo who fucked another homo when he was a teen. There's an obvious difference.

POZ Milo

It's meant to imply that he's pretty cool and edgy and that people are scared of him for that reason. That he is a member of the Alt Right basically. Maybe you're scared too, too scared to buy this book. Or maybe just maybe you have the cojones to learn the truth, about niggers, and what they dont want you to know about young firm buttholes.

I ordered his book on Amazon months ago - when they cancelled the deal I was like - fuck.
I like him - he triggers the fuck out of the cancerous left.

I'm going to unironically jack it to the audio book version