SHE. FUCKING. WON. PERIOD

SHE. FUCKING. WON. PERIOD.

Why isn't she in the White House?

sage

>a non-country thinks it can have an opinion

lol

kek, have fun figuring out the internet-age with your non-coding worthless cumstain radicals, fags

>daily Ukraine pro-Hillary shitpost
>literally all Ukraine posts are pro-Hillary and anti-Trump

really makes one ponder

If I put you in checkmate but you have more pieces it doesn't mean you won, it means you don't know the rules.

Then why isn't she president?

Зaткниcь, тpяпкa пoлoвaя. Tы дyмaeшь чтo paз ты cчитaeшь ceбя либepaлoм тo тeбe мoжнo гoвopить вcё чтo пoпaлo. Tы бы лyчшe пoмoлчaл, cвoлoчь бeзмoзглaя.

>implying america is a democracy

Shareblue shill.
The only thing they still post is about the election,
and its in the exact same format each time

Each word is in full caps and a period after each one.

SAGE

and, there was millions of illegal voters.
She probably didn't win even by the vote count

Not really considering she conceded before the count was even finished

SHE.KILLED.SETH.RICH.PERIOD

is that before or after all the dead people and all the illegals voted ?

>dead people voted for hillary
>illegals voted for hillary
>the same people voted for hillary multiple times
>hillary won
>ua.gif
kek

Learn the most basic part of american politics. Presidents are elected by electoral collage PERIOD! SAGE!

get annexed and ethnically purged faggot

Someone needs to tell you stupid fucks that the public vote is utterly meaningless. The president is decided by an electoral college, not the common population.

DELET THIS

The popular vote is a completely pointless measurement. We have a federation of states so we have an electoral college to represent the states. She didn't win the right states. How hard is it to accept?

SAGE

Hey look, its the Ukraine fag again with this thread. Do you do anything else besides make this thread?

Didn't she win against obama too? :3

Both are losers, the whole US are just losers right now.

Fuck off twerp

Wrong timeline shillary.

Angry suburban and rural retards ITT. Don't worry, humpdy drumpfy blorpfty will be impeached after the newly appointed FBI directors starts up a new research, since plenty of evidence has piled up of Russia and Trump meddling in the U.S election.

That's pretty bold to say after whats happening in Sweden

I'm guessing it's hard for someone from a war torn shithole to understand more refined systems of government.

>Ukraine

Poroshenkov is waiting to ass rape you

Hohol filth.

Someone should clip the "CNN report" from House of Cards Season 5 where Van Jones, Gloria, and someone else tell everyone that they need to accept the results because of the Electoral College win.
Eat their own words.

Meme is a fail. The fingers are too big

Is your brain made out of semen? Or are you just simply shitposting nonsense right now? By the way, as a side remark. Niggers aren't humans.

Hillary won popular vote because of California
Hillary is president to California

Despite having the backing of Wall Street, Silicon Valley, Corporate News Media, Hollywood, and both political parties, Hillary somehow manged to lose to Internet Cartoon Frog and "Russsian Hacking".

What are you doing in Sweden, blumpftard? That's where multiculturalism thrives. Even with russian hacking, Hillary won by 3 million votes, and Humpf will be impeached, without a doubt.

It's funny when every single pro Hillary person is outside of the unitied states.

Indeed she did. But the game she played didn't matter.

I forgot suburban and rural retards are too poor to visit different countries. Sweetie, it's okay. Maybe Drumpf will Make America Divided again so seperate states will be different countries. Of course, sweetie, that's only if he doesn't get impeached (he will).

>she won the contest that they weren't having
Ok

Please explain how you know so much of our Democratic Republic.
*takes notes*

Yep shes doing a bang up job as US PRES

Not pro-Hillary. Anti-Trump. Because Trump is mean and not PC enough and shit.
Question is - the fuck is this faggot doing on Sup Forums?

Your grammar is all wrong. You have periods where they. shouldn't be, you don't emphasize who she is making. it impossible to know whom you're talking about, and what did this "she" win? Also are you assuming. xyr's gender? Xyr might identify as a man, a dog, or a cockroach, way to be intolerant asshole.

Swedish fuck like Big long Sand Nigger dick so much they let thier wife's get raped by them

>Swedish fuck like Big long Sand Nigger dick so much they let thier wife's get raped by them

You didn't finish elementary school did you?

sage

I wonder what Sup Forums would say if it was the opposite. Hillary won the electoral colleges and lost the popular vote.

If my memory don't fail me, Trump himself was bitching about the electoral votes before the elections to get people rilled up.

False-flagging drumpftards at it again, I see. Too bad you can't false-flag Russia on anyone except yourselves, huh, sweetie?

It doesn't fucking matter what Sup Forums would say. If Hillary won the electoral college, she'd be POTUS right now. She didn't. She's not. End of discussion. Why are we even talking about this shit, 7 months later?

She won over Obama as far as popular votes go to lol.

>it doesn't matter If I'm a hypocrite as long as I win

Well, you're russian, so I dunno why I'm even surprised. Just as brazilians actin' like monkeys.

>when your core voter block is made up of shitskins, foreigners, and the dead.

SHAREBLUE IS ABOUT TO BE DECLARED A TERRORIST ORGANIZATION TOMORROW

Ok, what do you want me to say? That American electoral system is stupid and outdated? It is!
What of it? They both knew the rules from the beginning - it's not like Hillary got fucked at the last second for no reason. Hillary won at large states, with large populations, but with less votes per capita. Trump's Strategy was better, under these particular rules, hence he won.

In what reality does living in the suburbs make someone poorer than living in a city? Because home ownership makes people poor right? And living with 6 roommates in the city and getting welfare makes you rich?

genuine question: how has Sup Forums mods not banned this obvious Ukranian shill who posts this same thread daily? I thought spam was bannable. why the fuck aren't fucks given about people like this?

It isn't stupid and outdated Putin. It's good, it's gives power out propotiently to the states so that tiny states don't get completely ran over by huge ones. Same with the senate with every state getting 2 senators,

How did she win if she lost? Sage.

Yeah, whatever. I'm still pro-popular vote, but that's just me. Whatever suits your needs better.

Please note that me being pro-popular vote =/= me being against the results of the US election. Those are in, those are legit...
W-WHY are we having this conversation 7 months later, GAH!

SAY IT WITH ME
MADAME
PRESIDENT

It's doesn't matter who wins or would have won. Israel picks the US president PERIOD. Not like the end results would have been much different, you idiot!

Numbers don't lie.

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Haha holy shit

Only if we live in a country where cities practice absolute authority over the lives of those who live in the rural and farming communities. I'm sure you're not implying that farmers are slaves as we ended that practice in the 1860's.

Still butthurt?

>Same with the senate with every state getting 2 senators

funny that, the senators were originally elected by the state legislatures... senators werent supposed to be some popular vote by the masses bullshit (that's the House), they were supposed to be a representation in the Federal government for all of the states

so much for that shit lol

E M B A R R A S S I N G

still so BUTTHURT since the 8th

Yeah, that's what she still seems to think.
Except, Russia, except Comey, except the lousy DNC, except misogyny, except Wisconsin, except coal miners, except Obama didn't help enough, blah, blah, blah

CAUSE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>She fucking won

>REEEEEEEEEEE

Thats why she's in the white house. Oh wait...

Yea, but he still beat HER!

brilliant analogy

pretty heavyweight statement right there. You bring any proof or just a highly biased and hate filled speech?

daily repeat of retarded thread

sage

Nice analogy. I hope these other faggots know enough chess to get your point.

>not knowing how Constitutional Republics work
He won the Popular Vote of the majority of states. Do you really believe mob rule of a few states should tell 30 states what their choice is?
She broke the record for most faithless Electors that went against a candidate winning their district, beating Howard Greely in 1872, where his excuse was that he died during the election process.

>Is your brain made out of semen?

Thanks for making me spit take all over my laptop.

that image is basically incoherent, especially because most conservacuck states are cesspools of parasitism

write checks to make up for the yankee tax dollars you've wasted, then you can talk.

How much of that is military spending (bases, research) and blacks? Faggot.

>1 post by this ID

Oh yes, another one of the "she wons threads. These happen to be the gayest gayest gayest gayest gayest gayest gayest gayest gayest most gayest threads on /pol. Congratulations, gay gay gay OP.

also what is the population of upper class(rich people) in each state? and thats just government spending in general obviously states that actualy contribute are going to get more money than ones who just want handouts

THE NEW JANNIES SUCK ASS! WHY ARE THESE BULLSHIT SHAREPOO THREADS LET THROUGH EVERY GOD DAMN DAY

Illegals and globalists are not people.

Incorrect.

i cant count nigger, so jokes on you