Sooo here's a thought

>Comey takes a bullet for the DNC and say "Drumphey asked me to stop investigation" and in the process perjurers himself. Essentially making all of his statements questionable and legally useless.

or

>Comey says that President Trump didnt do anything and it literally destroys the "muh russia" fabricated narrative.

either way liberals get BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

riggedit.com/seth-rich/
intelligence.senate.gov/sites/default/files/documents/os-jcomey-060817.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=4ULl1AWaWdo
youtube.com/watch?v=yDI0AFOHuNI
dailycaller.com/2017/02/21/exclusive-obamas-feds-tried-to-hack-indianas-election-system-while-pence-was-governor/
quora.com/Is-there-physical-scientific-proof-that-Jews-were-gassed-to-death-in-Nazi-concentration-camps/answer/Damian-Graves
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Comey will bring up him wanting to jail journalists. Everyone's heads blow up

I don’t know Sup Forums. it’s hard for me to see any U.S. ties to Russia…except for the Flynn thing and the Manafort thing
and the Tillerson thing
and the Sessions thing
and the Kushner thing
and the Carter Page thing
and the Roger Stone thing
and the Felix Sater thing
and the Gazprom thing
and the Sergey Gorkov banker thing
and the Azerbajain thing
and the “I love Putin” thing
and the Donald Trump, Jr. thing
and the Sergey Kislyak thing
and the Russian Affiliated Interests thing
and the Russian Business Interests thing
and the Emoluments Clause thing
and the Alex Schnaider thing
and the hack of the DNC thing
and the Guccifer 2.0 thing
and the Mike Pence “I don’t know anything” thing
and the Russians mysteriously dying thing
and Trump’s public request to Russia to hack Hillary’s email thing
and the Trump house sale for $100 million at the bottom of the housing bust to the Russian fertilizer king thing
and the Russian fertilizer king’s plane showing up in Concord, NC during Trump rally campaign thing
and the Nunes sudden flight to the White House in the night thing
and the Nunes personal investments in the Russian winery thing
and the Cyprus bank thing
and Trump not releasing his tax returns thing
and the Republican Party’s rejection of an amendment to require Trump to show his taxes thing
and the election hacking thing
and the GOP platform change to the Ukraine thing
and the Steele Dossier thing
and the Leninist Bannon thing
and the Sally Yates can’t testify thing
and the intelligence community’s investigative reports thing
and Trump’s reassurance that the Russian connection is all “fake news” thing
and Spicer’s Russian Dressing “nothing’s wrong” thing
so there’s probably nothing there
since the swamp has been drained, these people would never lie
probably why Nunes cancels the investigation meetings
all of this must be normal
just a bunch of separate dots with no connection.

Here's whats going to happen:

Senator: Do you feel Trump pressured you to end the investigation.
Comey: No, I never felt Trump pressured me to do anything unethical
Senator: We have a report from the NYT and others that you kept a memo that says Trump asked you to end the investigation. Is that true?
Comey: I won't confirm the existance of any memos, and won't discuss my details of my conversation with the President

CNN: BREAKING!!! COMEY REFUSES TO DENY TRUMP ASKED HIM TO INVESTIGATION IN BOMBSHELL HEARING! WOW!

>One of the richest men in the world and President of the United Sates knows about 30 people who have interacted with Russians.

Wow. Really?

Why would he refuse?

interesting theory, but you are missing one major point: facts dont matter

no matter how much evidence accumulates proving no collusion between Trump and Russia, they will not stop implying there was collusion, until whoever writes their talking points decides to move on to a different false narrative.

Wow all these vague unexplained "things".

The media accused a Trump staff member of having Russian financial ties because he had an S&P 500 with some investment firm who has clients in Russia (like every single financial institution has worldwide clients).

They're a fucking trainwreck and this whole muh Russian thing is the biggest act of sore losing I have ever seen. This puts their 2000 election tantrum to shame.

Then a smug negress will tell him to answer the question before interrupting him within 5 words and telling him he is not allowed to answer the question.

t. Admiral Rodgers.

Watch today's hearing. They asked 5 intelligence directors if they kept note or memos, and all 5 of them declined to answer the question. Comey will do the same thing.

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH.

There is no Russia collusion.

riggedit.com/seth-rich/

there are important differences between "asked", "ordered", and "suggested". this will be the main topic of debate.

>Wow all these vague unexplained "things"

sure , if you literally don't read news then i guess so

Finally someone with some sense. It's like I'm going crazy. Everyone is just ignoring things that are blatant.

Why is it so easy to believe the Seth Rich nonsense but not Trump/Russia? What the fuck is the difference?

AT THIS POINT, WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE

>a mountain of circumstantial facts vs. literally zero proof as well as evidence of fakery
dunno lol

Nigger do you even know what Vault 7 is?

>a mountain of circumstantial facts vs. literally zero proof as well as evidence of fakery
dunno lol

THIS

Riggedit.com/Seth-Rich/

Yeah, Comey is in a damned if you do, damned if you don't situation right now. Sucks to be him.

Comey's opening statement for tomorrow has just been released. Get reading!

None of this shit is proven. KYS faggot.

His best bet would be to come clean.

See

Even if he does, do you honestly think Clinton and the rest of the DNC will let him live?

or

drumpf is going down

he is going to answer every important question with "that is classified"
he could have gone before the senate privately, but he said no
so he won't perjure himself, and he will keep the russia narrative alive

That's why he has to come clean and get some government protection. Or Trump calling on citizens to defend him and his family.

or

>liberals will continue to ignore reality and call for trump's impeachment regardless

No you're not going crazy. More and more people are seeing the bullshit unfold each day. Most of Sup Forums is just retarded.

Reality: Comey tells the truth and Trump's empire of corruption comes crumbling down.

can someone tell my dumbass what the whole
t. thing is? I can tell it means relevant

If he comes clean, Trump goes to prison. Is that really what you want? Because clearly you don't want the truth.

If you truly believe Trump colluded with Russia take a long hard look at the foreign interests that own the DNC. You'll shit your pants

>people in or seeking political office had contact with a country that isn't our enemy
it's over drimfp is furnished

If you truly think Trump isn't dealing with Russia take a long hard look at your own biases that are blinding you.

Statement for the Record
Senate Select Committee on Intelligence
James B. Comey
June 8, 2017

reality: Liberals have been harping that fucking "Trump Is going down" narrative since November 8th, and nothing has come of it yet. Strap yourself in numbnuts, you still have 7 years left on the Trump Train!

I'd personally love to see the entire house of cards come collapsing down, but I don't think Russia hacked the election. Questionable money transfers/funds/that sort of thing? Sure, but what else is new in politics?

Then you surely want the DNC to be brought down too, since you give off the air of being apolitical?

Takes a long time to bring down a corrupt president. Four years to get Nixon. This isn't going to end soon. We're in for many more years until Trump is removed from office. He'll probably never see jail time but he will be impeached and he will be removed. Many of his co-conspirators will be going to jail. Manafort, Page and Flynn for starters. Probably Kushner as well. They don't have the protections of being president to avoid jail like Trump does. If you really thought this was going to go away magically or be resolved in 3 months you were delusional. This is only starting.

>Comey takes a bullet for the DNC and say "Drumphey asked me to stop investigation"

So you consider the MSM reporting to be legitimate after all the lies?

I wonder if Holder tossing out the Cartel Laundering case from when Comey was at HSBC was repayed by not going after Obamas gun running scheme or if hes about to repay not going to jail for laundering.

Russia tried and fail to hack the election. Google the articles about Russian hackers targeting US voting machine companies before the election. They did make an attempt but were caught red handed.

That being said, I don't doubt the election results. The more important issue is that Trump is being bribed or blackmailed by Russians which is a fundamental threat to national security.

If you truly think Trump is the one dealing with Russia, take a good hard look at this and get back to me when it fucking sinks in numbnuts....

youtube.com/watch?v=4ULl1AWaWdo

Doesn't matter what he says, the media will repeat the Russia narrative anyway

They will do so until mossad says "he is our goy now, cease this at once", after which they will turn 180 and praise him (and Hillary dies of pneumonia, twice in the back of the head)

What if it's true?

How is this video relevant? A sitting president can negotiate with Russia, that's their job. What Trump did was take money and bribes in exchange for political favors which is a crime. He also asked for and received foreign help to swing an election. That's also illegal.

What Trump did is completely different than what any other president has ever done. No president has asked for foreign aid to win an election. No president has flat out sold the nation to the highest bidder.

Just read it. Huge nothingburger. Trump said he would be happy to find out if any of his associates were up to something shady, but he wanted Comey to share exonerating evidence to help end the cloud of suspicion and get back to work.

Bill Clinton was impeached and he remained in office. Or do you numbnuts conveniently forget that?

Have you ever heard of Vault 7? The CIA has tools that can let them spoof the identities of supposed hackers, allowing them to pin any sort of hacking on any country they want. Not saying that's what happened, but given the history of shadiness on part of the CIA, it certainly is a possibility and shouldn't be ignored.

And how so? I can't see Russia, particularly Putin, caring too much about who's in office, considering politics in the US doesn't change much between admins.

youtube.com/watch?v=yDI0AFOHuNI
Here's an interview wth Rod Wheeler who fake news tried to smear, lots of good things in here.

I don't believe at all.

>"i've been loyal to you, very loyal, we had that thing"
I guarentee you, this line is complete bullshit\
trump will call out comey for lying

Comey confirms everything Trump has said.

Nigger.
Most of these are nothing
A couple are straight up bullshit

but her emails tho.

Impeachment is not removal from office. Nixon was never impeached. Learn history.
>doesn't know how much Russia cares who's in office
Who wins office in America is one of the top concerns in Russia and always has been. It influences all of Russia's foreign policy. They watch American elections like hawks.

Its the last line of the paper that's in question.

>What Trump did was take money and bribes in exchange for political favors which is a crime. He also asked for and received foreign help to swing an election. That's also illegal.

And your absolute 100% concrete proof of any of these allegations is what exactly?........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................? Put up or shut up.

Short for the Finnish word for regards.

Are you actually delusional? Trump asked for foreigns to hack the DNC in a recorded speech at a rally. No one can deny it.

What makes you think i think the DNC isn't corrupt? Just because i lean left doesn't mean I'm blind to the DC swamp. Trump definitely isn't helping the situation.

yeah "that thing" is what Comey will be pressured on during the hearings

Too bad Comey never asked and Trump never explained "that thing."

Don't care if DNC people go to jail. I'm not a Democrat. I also don't care if Trump goes to jail. He broke the law and if they can find the proof he should go to jail. He's the single most corrupt person ever elected to the office. This was known about him since the 1980s and no one had any excuse for voting for him.

"my comments weren't subject to perjury because you asked if any 'person' had tried to influence me in the russian investigation. you did not ask me if any reptilians had." then live feed cuts out

Typical leftist projection, and lack of self awareness. You kids are STILL so smug and completely unaware of how stupid you look to anyone who's spent more than 15 minutes reading podesta emails.

Why just stop at the Russians then? Do you not think domestic actors also want to influence the elections through subversive means?
dailycaller.com/2017/02/21/exclusive-obamas-feds-tried-to-hack-indianas-election-system-while-pence-was-governor/

(You)
Impeachment is not removal from office. Nixon was never impeached. Learn history.

You contradicted yourself right there! Exhibit A for the prosecution...

> (You)
Takes a long time to bring down a corrupt president. Four years to get Nixon. This isn't going to end soon. We're in for many more years until Trump is removed from office. He'll probably never see jail time but he will be impeached and he will be removed. Many of his co-conspirators will be going to jail. Manafort, Page and Flynn for starters. Probably Kushner as well. They don't have the protections of being president to avoid jail like Trump does. If you really thought this was going to go away magically or be resolved in 3 months you were delusional. This is only starting.

You said Trump would be removed from office, yet you turn around and tell me that impeachment is not removal from office. STFU already, you dumb motherfucker.

Good job with the list.

Can you copy pasta your Obama and Clinton list? Thanks in advance.

Lurk more faggot and use google.
Damn newfags

you know what's stupid? pizzagate.

well, actually, trump may have said that, because, if people believe the line to be true, then it implicates Comey in shady shit, which builds upon the Clinton narrative that
Comey bringing up the emails during the election as a political move. I guess trump recorded that line to backstab Comey, to take him down as well, but, based on Comey's self reported reaction, its possible that his sort of non-sequitur response will be used as evidence that the recording is fake.

>he broke the law
name the law that he broke and how he broke it? and you know, evidence?

Comey says:

I said the White House Counsel should
contact the leadership of DOJ to
make the request, which was the traditional channel.

He said he would do that and added, “Because I have been very loyal to you, very loyal; we had that thing you know.” I did not reply or ask him what he meant by “that thing.” I said only that
the way to handle it was to have the White House Counsel call the Acting Deputy Attorney General. He said that was what
he would do and the call ended.

That was the last time I spoke with President Trump.

I know, but it is still the ripest lead the russia narrative has
it could last years

>What Trump did was take money and bribes in exchange for political favors which is a crime.

About how much did they pay a billionaire? From what bank/entity, and at what time? Roughly, don't need the date, give me something within a 3-4 month window on when this possibly took place. Gonna need a source better than mensch please.

>He also asked for and received foreign help to swing an election.

sauce? please? I'm telling all my trumptard friends about this, and I'm tired of looking really stupid. They don't care that I'm convinced anymore, and I'm in danger of no longer being taken seriously in political discussions

which clearly shows that there isn't a "thing" and the entire point of his testimony is probably so the MSM can wonder about what the "thing" is for two months until they float the next bullshit story

He already came out and said the memos are real, and that he never did that with his 2 meetings with Obama, but felt it prudent that he write it down

it doesn't show that there isn't a "thing"
the "thing" leaves to much to the imagination
it could be a conspiracy to take down clinton
it could be a middleman relationship between the Kremlin and trump
it could be so juicy
so it will last a long time, giving democrats miles and miles of speculation

Holy fuck vault 7 was leaked because the plan to put hillary in place as president was discovered from real patriots and they gave us vault 7 in order to let the people know what the deep state is capable of.

Trump said drain the swamp and they are doing everything to delay his process of determining and filing what charges to charge which individual.

Because if Trump is intending on draining the swamp that means people like Obama and Clinton are going to pay for their past crimes instead of him waiting for current officials to incriminate themselves under his admins time

yeeeaah but "we had that thing" sounds more like Trump referring to heir previous conversation about Flynn, but it also sound like they had a deal on something and Trump stayed silent on some things Comedy, I don't see why Comey would include this if not for the existence of some sort of recording of the discussion.

I did google. try harder faggot

thanks user

Comey's FBI played a major role in overthrowing FIFA headman Blatter in order to take WC 2018 hosting from Russia (and violated international law while doing so), because the event is organized almost simultaneously with their presidential elections. It was probably done in order to try overthrow Putin when he gets reelected, but he screwed them over with World Cup (no one is going to give a shit about elections, not a fertile ground for revolution). That could be one of the reasons why that journalist asked Putin what he thinks of Trump firing Comey, wouldn't surprise me if he goes muh Russia tomorrow.

The memos are confirmed at this point, he also acted like a retard by not: a) informing anybody of the Flynn talks, if he found them concerning and b) didn't continue to ask him on what he meant or give him a straight i won't do what you say answer

take the ultimate red pill tell others
quora.com/Is-there-physical-scientific-proof-that-Jews-were-gassed-to-death-in-Nazi-concentration-camps/answer/Damian-Graves

>honest loyalty

What a fucking weasel Comey is.

before he said "we had that thing," he said he was loyal to Comey. But, trump never actually did anything for Comey. So, what could the "thing" be about? The employee employer relationship? That trump doesn't fire comey as long as he does his job fast? Or, could it be something else?

>Drumpf is so guilty of stuff

t. A complete and total faggot

they dont have a case no matter what they do
this was just another chess move to make libs flip out and scream impeach over everything
they have no credibility left,

It's "no" thing. Or it's the pissing thing.

Wow Shareblue copypasta that is everywhere all over the internet

You're a bad shill faggot

how is the dossier a "thing" between them? comey specifically says trump denied its authenticity in private, which is also trumps public position. "I've been very loyal to you, very loyal; we had that (no)thing you know."
wow, both of those things are such great theories

Thx
As expected, its fucking nothing. Its going to be nothing but literal retards like feinstein grilling him over semantics

You realize that on the day of the rope, insane faggots like you are done for.

COMEY STATES THERE WAS NO TRUMP/RUSSIA INVESTIGATION

COMEY STATES HE TOLD CONGRESS THERE WAS NO INVESTIGATION

DEMOCRATS REPEATED SAID THERE WAS INVESTIGATION WHILE KNOW THERE WAS NOT

DEMOCRATS TOTALLY BTFO