How do we fix asian men and the insane jealous beta asian loser boys on internet...

How do we fix asian men and the insane jealous beta asian loser boys on internet? What's the problem of asianmasculinity faggots? Why they are so racist and jealous against white dudes? Why they insult white men, insult asian women, pretend to be white, pretend to be black, pretend to be mixed, why they are so insane?

Why all these western beta asian men are insane retards on internet and so fucking jealous and projecting everything related to themselves in white dudes?

Pic related, she is rich and could have any man and this is her father, this trigger insane western loser jealous beta asian men

Why western asian men are insane and loser? Look at this rich father with her daughters, now look at the chimpout of asianmasculinity, aznidentity websites, their anonymous chat, irc.

Also, she is rich, she could have any dude.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/124349953/

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/127378819/

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/123644538/

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/124934622/

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/127378819/

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/123644538/

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/124934622/

Other urls found in this thread:

78tmblr4tumlr140117.tumblr.com/archive
we-love-bwc.tumblr.com/archive
superiorbwcforwhitewomen.tumblr.com/archive
theboysaregood.tumblr.com/archive/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Please asian women, don't have children with asian men, they are insane, only have girls because asian men are pathetic.

What the fuck are you talking about, you insane half-nigger? Worry about your own crime-riddled overpopulated shithole. Asian people don't care at all about you.

Also, the rare weaboo and gold diggers who asianmasculinity losers try to cherrypick with asian loser beta men in western countries who are the most virgin obsessed betas in their race and see white women as some sort of racial trophy for their beta masculinity, are viewed as jokes by everyone because these asian men are so ugly, so insane, so bitter, so fucking losers who the white women

Asian men are fucking insane on internet, they are cowards in real life, is bizarre, I don't know about asian countries but in western countries asian men are the most insane virgin anti-white male shills and losers of the internet, so sad USA don't expose these losers instead of cover up them.

It must be terrible to be you. Don't you have better things to worry about, like removing electrocuted monkeys from your power lines or protecting your daughter from sex slavery? What a waste of time and energy.

Hahaha, the insane beta asian loser of USA in my thread
Also, you only
sell
snacks

in my country

Asian men are insane

Look again, she is rich, could choose any men and was with a white dude, this trigger the jealous anti-white male spammers and insane beta asian men in their insane websites, chanels, anonymous shit on internet

White men always was indiferent about asian dudes, whtie women always was indiferent, you only make asian men looks worse, more beta, jealous and less asian women will like beta asian men and more white women will relate white men with cringe asianmasculinity losers and you will be related to bad things while shilling against white dudes

You beta loser virgin little asian boys, who aren't poor, have no excuse, you are just losers projecting your faillure in white dudes and trying to scapegoating them, even with white dudes and asian girls being normal, they try to put white men only with white women to not trigger the jealous beta ego of asian men

Even weaboos and gold diggers are feeling ashamed of beta asianmasculinity anti-white male retarded spammers now, you are viewed worse now.

hahaha, look at the insane cringe little asian boy wanting to offend myself and be macho man but being a beta loser of asianmasculinity/aznidenitty and all the insane channels, websites, of these losers

I'd rather not take an Asian qt from them. I don't see it in Asian girls desu.

I'm bored
to post
everything

78tmblr4tumlr140117.tumblr.com/archive

we-love-bwc.tumblr.com/archive

superiorbwcforwhitewomen.tumblr.com/archive

theboysaregood.tumblr.com/archive/

I'm all white.

There are more factors than race. That dude's in great shape. Why wouldn't any woman be attracted to him?

Maybe your monkey features, disease-ridden cock and pathetic personality are to blame for your shitty attitude about life.

Also, the white women in USA are very ugly, it's usually shitskins, niggers, asianmasculinity who think that white women is a racial trophy because all the american media is made around please the racial fantasies of men of other race against white dudes and wanting white women, protect their ego and make white men with asian or other women in the media be the exception or random and making everything to make the white male character the least sexual, non-dominant, less treatening and non-triggering possible for the men of the other race in any way, while keep white women only in everything.

White male characters are blackwashed or replaced by others but they keep the white women.

>Why
Because american media is anti-white male and the insane beta asian men want to pretend opposite, also, asian men have the media of asian countries, why they want less white men in media of countries of whites? Why we can't remove asian men of asian media? You understand how asianmasculinity losers looks? Also, why these jealous anti-white male haters aren't angry because white women is 100% of the media, comics, staged tv shows, everything, white women are the only race who are used by industries owned by democrats party to produce the most sick american garbage in USA for their social engineering manipulation?

The losers of asianmasculinity attack the jew zuckerberg full of money who could buy the best women of the world in the same way some manlet ugly beta asian men with money could find some gold digger, but he is dating this ugly woman and this is used by asianmasculinity like some shit

Asianmasculinity only create biased anti-white male memes, were the memes of how cringe and pathetic is see a gold digger or weaboo with a mediocre pathetic loser asianmasculinity boy?

Why New York Times tried to shaming asian women with white dudes, TMZ tried to shaming other woman with whtie dude, every american media, industry, shill against white dudes to please other men or protect ego

Once penis enlargement therapy is. Practically reality and does not include invasive surgery then Asians will rule the world.

Once penis enlargement therapy is practical and does not include invasive surgery then Asians will rule the world.

Asian women belong to asian men and no asian person belong to a western country.
Stop immigration and miscegenation will stop too.

White ((men)) can take all the Asian women you want but if the average Asian male/White female couple is always top tier while the White male/Asian female couple is Cuckenberg-tier, you know exactly who is winning in this trade.

Not to mention the one drop rule. The kids still remain Asians

RACEMIXING NOW!

It's always been funny to me that Brazilians are so racist - you're literally the racial sewer.

>Pic related
Some more pics about the beta retard insane western asian loser on internet conspiring in their bizarre and insane westernbetaasianlosermen websites

Nope, you're so butthurt to protect the pride and ego of asianmasculinity losers, you're proving me again that the beta losers of asianmasculintiy are so cowards, mediocre, that they lie and pretend to be white, black, mixed and any other garbage on internet to push their comments and narrative

Beta asian men are pathetic, and i know that you are one of these little cringe losers

Holy shit. The butthurt in here. What is going on?

Aren't Brazilians like, RICED from big, rich Japanese? Do women there go for chinks or something? Is that why pic related got surgery to become Korean? Because all the women there are moist for chink prettyboys?

Nope.

Actually master race.

Your mom sat in a puddle of discarded monkey and nigger jizz, and nine months later, the earth was assaulted with your presence. Meanwhile, my gleaming white skin and beautiful and masculine features were produced through two married white people and continue to sexually attract all races.

I don't even have to chase monkeys out of my kitchen. In fact, I have air conditioning and I don't have to share my bed with my siblings.

You pieces of shit have a lot of better things to be worrying about.

>This pic
>Why always the dude is so fucking ugly, and dating someone out of his league since normal women would not be attracted to them without money, and looks like a sack of shit
>Maybe just because they have money and the women with them are gold diggers
Hahahahahaha, i feel pity for the girl, but this dude at least in this picture is not looking so ugly as asian men, he is looking more caucasian dark hispanic who looks better than cringe beta manlet asian brown men, hahahaha, but do you know that she is only with him because of money, he is ugly, she is attractive, you cherrypic these pics to create opposite world fantasy.

Asianmasculinity with flag of france, i don't know if is proxy or have beta asian men on france.

Western asian men are the most insane beta losers and evil coward vermins of the internet trying to manipulate people and shill

>be 6' chad
>waste good looks on pan-face who only sees you as a meal ticket and trophy
>slowly go insane from the constant shrill nagging

Hahaha.

You write like an asian. You're a self-hating asian typing under a different flag, aren't you? Native portuguese speakers have better english skills.

Are you on drugs nigger? I'll call dudirty on you!

WMAF cant be stopped, can it?

Link

>Pic related
Asian men are the most insane beta loser and racist shills of the internet but since USA is a shithole country they never will be public exposed and demoralized in mainstream media to everybody know about these insane losers on internet because they want to not hurt and protect the ego of insane anti-white male shills and haters spammers, and USA is know to be a social shithole country who become worse because of the biased cover up of these kind of horrible people and make them become worse since don't expose them

To be honest, we're way more racist than US will ever be.
I went to private schools and college, I have a company, I had 2 black persons studying with me on my entire life and I have no black employees, not because I don't want, they don't even try the job. We have 81mi white people and the thenotjer part are pretty much blacks and native descendants. Way more than half of the population are black. Explain to me that. By the way my parents didn't went to private schools and colleges and even then, they didn't had black people studying with them. Can you imagine that? Schools and colleges with 5 black people maximum? On a country with more than half of the population being black? Way more than half to be precise.
I'm white, christian, married to a blonde girl from spain. No Jew related to this post

Lol, nope, asian loser boy, she is rich, she is daughter of a celebrity and is sexually attracted and want the white dude, sorry if this destroy your asianmasculinity jealous anti-white male ego

You are always trying to create narratives to remove credits and pretend that the woman is not attracted for the whtie dude just to feel better in your mediocre anti-white male jealous ego of asianmasculinity beta anti-white male losers

What most happens is the opposite, loser asian men need to be rich to get women while white dudes looks better and the women are attracted to them instead of the insane asianmasculinity retards losers

>model

Ok

I'm whiter than you could ever dream of being, you illiterate AIDS patient. Put down your glue rag for five minutes and run through your English flashcards.

Asians men are insanley autistic, that one British Asian spammer honestly makes me pity Asian men

HE IS A FUCKING INSANE ASIAN LOSER BOY BUTTHURT, STOP HAVING INFERIORITY COMPLEX FOR ANYONE WITH FLAG OF USA AND STOP THINKING THAT THEY ARE WHITE

HELL, I HATE APOLOGETIC SELF-HATING
PEOPLE LIKE YOU

You don't need to prove nothing for nobody, this is a mediocre beta asian loser boy, you are what you are, you will not change what you born because some butthurt loser is saying anything.

Also, you don't know nothing about USA, you're completely retarded about them you fucking retard, in USA even asian men are jealous racist losers, even people who are called latino, brown or are normal here, in USA some of them are baited for race baiting and social engineering while here they are in the same standard and viewed as caucasian people, here we play sports with blacks in USA nothing.

USA is bizarre

Even a mestizo mixed with other mestizo, dark, caucasian, but dark, brazilian, have a video of him, when he travel to USA saying that the blacks invaded their house, want to start or provocate them for fights, that they are horrible and really the racist people in USA and this was said by a dark mestizo brazilian in USA living in these poor places who said that were better live in places with more whites closer than blacks.

And in USA have some places who whites can't enter, or that blacks can't enter in New York or they will be beaten by gangs.

USA is full of horrible hate crime of blacks against white and thousands of videos of the things made by them even having more white people is easier see hate crimes of blacks, we could have crimes but is not race hate crimes based like USA with their blacks, it's because we want to take advantage and steal the moeney and these things, if we start copying the worse of USA we will have the worst of
TWO
WORLDS

Socially sick like USA, but the country is not rich (Not poor like other american latin, africa, or mexican or some few european) to over compensate the garbage made by the race baiting, and shit from DNC

The guy your talking to is probably Asian American.

topkek

Nope, I'm 100% master race. Thanks for chiming in, leaf.

>Pic related
>Brazil
She is rich
and he is model

Hahahahaha, it's not competition for whiteness, i will not change what i am, but have loser asian coward men knowing that asianmasculinity are the most cringe beta shill insane losers of internet pretending to be black, white and mixed to create anti-white male fanfics and other bizarre things

>Pic related
He is a football (Soccer)
player
And the same girl
She is rich

No
Makeup

Same girl
Ass

What the fuck is wrong with you m8?

Asians can't be the master race until they fix their manlet penis size.

You cannot recreate reality online. It doesn't matter how many pictures you meticulously collect on your hard drive and spend time posting here, it won't change what actually happens outside

Outside, Asian males are not relevant. No amount of denial can change it.

Asian men are jealous of asian women and wanted them shiting in white dudes to protect the ego of loser asian men who wanted white women and shit made against white dudes to please the virgin loser beta faggot asian men on internet who even with all the money and having much more other race in the country, they

kek