Michael Jackson Redpill Thread

>The TRUTH About MJ

Michael Jackson was without doubt the most successful entertainer in the history of mankind. His universal appeal and message of love brought people of all races and religions together.

He was the most influential artist alive during his time, his true power was that -if he wanted to- he could have swayed things like politically charged events or elections. Put simply - he was just too powerful and was deemed as a threat by elite.

youtube.com/watch?v=ta9PZ6nx9wk

Think back and remember how the news was always filled with ridiculous stories about MJ, it was before the internet was as influential as today so people ate up the fake media.

They tried to smear his character with the molestation cases but the passage of time will reveal the truth in the end. Let us not forget that twice in a court of law he was found innocent. In fact a few days after he died, the father of Evan Chandler (the guy who put his son up to lying about the molestation) committed suicide. Isn't that strange timing? Also he was recorded talking about him going to get rich from that lie.

But it didn't work, Michael Jackson was simply too powerful, people still loved him. He has the Guinness world record for most money donated to charity, which is $500 million. Everyone close to him said that he was one of the purest souls in existence, an enigma probably similar to what people must have seen in Jesus Christ when he was alive. Just see this arena get filled with emotion and energy, he didn't even have to sing, just to be present in the room!
youtube.com/watch?v=O7y9aMIJG00

You will never see that nowadays! He was something else, and he had to be put down.

In the song "They Don't Really Care About Us" he was blamed for speaking bad of the Jews with the lyrics: "Jew me, sue me, everybody do me. Kick me, kike me, don't you black or white me". MJ seemed to have a problem with the Jews, see this :youtube.com/watch?v=Tjy5RmmXb2Y

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GG7nSBgvGVc
youtube.com/watch?v=KZ9mAUyLsC4
youtube.com/watch?v=mh8npdTnh6U
youtube.com/watch?v=QNJL6nfu__Q
steemit.com/racism/@dodecahydra/we-thought-they-were-white-an-african-american-apologizes-for-misattributed-perceptions-of-white-racism-against-blacks
youtube.com/watch?v=MeEEODRn6Ik
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

this is beyond retarded

Michael Jackson was vehemently opposed to degeneracy, see pic related.

His family members believed he was murdered, not by the Doctor - he was the fall guy- but by those really in charge, this has been said by his sister and hinted at by his own daughter.

His music was pure and full of positive power, we don't see this in popular music nowadays, why is that?

I have a friend who's grandfather worked in Hollywood, apparently worked with MJ too. His account says he was a weirdo with kids, and touched them and shit. I'm not sure it's true, but.

I think both things are true. MJ was messed up in the head as well as aware that pedophilia was a Jewish and Kabbalahistic program. I know thru a family member that MJ used to sleep sometimes with a tape recorded under his pillow with a voice giving him positive affirmations. So he probably saw all sorts of expensive and eccentric psychiatrists over the years. Whose to say those Jew psych doctors didn't help make him worse? MJ sued Sony and won. There are lots of hints he had a big battle with the jews. Prince had a similar situation, and in fact MJ and Prince were friendly at one point in the 80s, I think right before purple rain. These two legends were esoteric meme magicians, not just singers.

>Michael Jackson was without doubt the most successful entertainer in the history of mankind. His universal appeal and message of love brought people of all races and religions together.

good joke.

Even if he was fucked, I can't believe he was "just a sick pedo" like my younger years, I gained mad respect when he dropped the Jew. Anybody who does that can expect retribution. That's why everyone needs to.

Elvis was probably more popular in the US overall, but on a worldwide scale, Michael Jackson was and still is the King.

Oy, listen to these goyim!
The countless dropped and failed accusations are all true and not a way to silence his death when we- uh some doctor we totally didn't pay - kills him.
He had a heart for children, for JHW*'s sake! He most likely touched them!

Fuck off without Elvis there'd be no MIchael

youtube.com/watch?v=GG7nSBgvGVc

/our guy/

There's a handful of entertainers that hold solid claims on being the greatest of all time. Maybe a third of that group are Americans. Elvis is not one of them. Elvis was fucking huge in the US, but MJ was global.

>this enrages the elvis fan

Michael Jackson was castrated by his dad.

Abusive success-obsessed coon father with an 8-year-old golden goose whose voice will drop soon? You do the math.

They tried to fix it with hormones, hence the fucked up facial hair and boyishness.

Also explains the fixation on "looking normal" through plastic surgery.

Nah man you got me all wrong. I believe both Kings have a place in the pantheon of great music. Elvis was the king of rock n roll. MJ was the king of pop.

I've heard this rumor before, but what about the coroners report that said actually had vitiligo? I know the nose was fake for sure but I thought he did skin bleaching as well. Michael Jackson conspiracies are interdasting as fuck. Supposedly his daughter Paris is actually from his friend mark lester.

>nigger
/thread

But
>self-bleaching nigger

I thought he had vitiligo?

>castrated
>still manages to have a biological son

also, he had surgery on his nose and chin by his own admission, the main cause of his horrid change in appearance was the vitaligo skin condition which rendered him an albino man with black features, this looks wierd.

see video : youtube.com/watch?v=KZ9mAUyLsC4

and

youtube.com/watch?v=mh8npdTnh6U

The (((media))) really had a feeding frenzy on him to try and smear his character with all these stories, and it worked to a large extent, but they couldn't fully do it.

MJ fucked little boys and died broke.

Why did he talk in that fake high pitched voice?

He loved the cock.

Nah, Leaf, he said redpill in the title so it belongs here /s

>"Jew me, sue me, everybody do me. Kick me, kike me, don't you black or white me"

>actually had vitiligo
C'mon dude, he coincidentally had vitilligo AS WELL as a desire to look like a white woman?

If you look at Julie Andrews when she played Peter Pan, you see what Michael was going for.

He lived at Neverland Ranch. That should be a clue as to his Peter Pan eternal boy never growing up psychosis.

>biological son
Does anybody believe that shit? How hard can it be to aquire negro sperm at a sperm bank for millionaires?

Worse than that. His doctor, who employed the mother of the babies, was the sperm donor.

The nigger that proved mormonism to be correct you little faggot

It's actually the truth. He grew to despise Jews and said so frequently and publicly. He knew the truth.

youtube.com/watch?v=QNJL6nfu__Q

Jew Me Sue Me
Kick Me Kike Me

(((They))) killed Michael Jackson. This is literally confirmed, not just some theory.

This post is correct. MJ was a fucking hero who exposed the big banks and satanic rituals in Hollywood.

was michael literally a muslim, or just red-pilled enough to listen to Farrakhan?

Michael didnt renew his contract with the Jew and after a few dozen threats he had to travel with the Nation of Islam to stay alive.

Then he wrote "kike me" and became a pedo overnight.

He was JW through and through, and a vegan.

>His
Did you just assume eeehee's gender?

Read his autopsy report. He actually had vitiligo (you can also read about all his dental care and the weave covering up his balding). It is just a happy coincidence that he also wanted to look like a white woman.

Use logic guys, which is more likely, MJs father had his balls cut off at a young age so he couldnt have kids and his kid just coincidentally is the image of him

or

Blanket is the legitimate son of Michael Jackson who didn't have his balls cut off but was just a very talented vocal artist.

I don't subscribe to the castrato scenario.

MJ had a normal speaking voice even though he usually sang falsetto.

I've been thinking about this lately but didn't have enough info to know what to make of it. There's no way these are all coincidences. You've convinced me, OP.
FUCK KIKES

kek at the goatfucker in background. jesus they almost allahu akbared trumps plane to bits

>MJ had a normal speaking voice
wat

I knew this was a slide thread but c'mon dude ffs

I like how I can't find a single version where the words Jew and Kike aren't heavily distorted

My boss knew MJ for years.

Don't be ignorant

All you need to do is watch his last interview where he announced his last tour. He hinted at a bunch of redpills around that time

Anyone settling a pedo case for $23,000,000 does not get the benefit of the doubt.

He knew all about (((them)))

steemit.com/racism/@dodecahydra/we-thought-they-were-white-an-african-american-apologizes-for-misattributed-perceptions-of-white-racism-against-blacks

why are the kikes covering up Michaels fashy style. he could have set a new fashion trend if not for mossad.
Also he literally roman salutes several times in that jew me video

Allegations against michael jackson in my heart - Defeated. my childhood innocence has been a little bit restored

>message of love

>white amerifats thinks elvis is better than Michael Jackson

Lel

who let this whore out of the kitchen

UMA DELICIA
M
A

D
E
L
I
C
I
A

(((Martin Bashir))) grovelling for forgiveness after Michael Jackson died. Remember this guy made that documentary was edited to scew the truth, promote innuendo and blur the context of what happened when he lived with Michael Jackson.

youtube.com/watch?v=MeEEODRn6Ik

Apparently ABC doesn't like their content being displayed on this website or application. Hmmm

when you have world leaders and people as big as the beatles talk about the one time they met elvis as a huge moment in their lives, you realize, yeah, elvis is a helluva lot bigger than mj.

especially since mj went out of his way to fuck elvis' daughter when he would have much rather been fucking kids.

when I was a blue pilled faggot I actually thought he was a paedo and defended the (((accusations))) against him in public.

I'm so sorry MJ. Hope you can forgive me wherever you are.

lel, you can speak poortuguese

Tldr
>mj was jesus
>jews killed jesus twice..

Fuck

With this amazing rebuttal I'm surprised you don't have a Burger flag.
Must be a proxy.