I met my perfect woman. Shes artistic, super into video games, can discuss any topic...

I met my perfect woman. Shes artistic, super into video games, can discuss any topic, loves old action and sci fi movies, is just awesome to talk with.

The only problem is I found out that she is SUPER anti trump. She doesn't cry about it, but often insults him, and talks about how moronic republicans and conservatives are for getting him in the white house, and compares him to George W Bush (who I didn't think was a bad president, but according to her, was one of the worst in history.) How do I red pill her?

>artistic.
>into video games
oh boy.

>How do I red pill her?

Give her a good enough dicking and she'll soon change her tune lad.

why worrying about red pilling her? politics and religion used to be two things no one ever talked about because they inevitably led to arguments. just tell her to shut her fucking mouth about it, and you shut yours and let her be autistic and play video games.

you don't OP. You fucking dump the bitch and move on to someone who is:

1. White
2. Right-wing
3. Into wife stuff (staying at home, cooking, cleaning, making babies, raising a family)
4. GTFO the house and away from liberal arts and video games. You are not a man child anymore.

The only answer.

>artistic
>into video games
Ah, I see. Well, in 3 years, when she finally grows up, she'll be brave enough to cuck your sorry ass. So don't waste your breath on her, and enjoy what you have right now.

>super into video games
>can discuss any topic
>loves old action and sci fi movies
>is just awesome to talk with

That's a tranny bro, get out while you still can

OP, read this, best advice you will get in this thread:

1. Realize that for many normie leftists, it is currently simply a contest of signalling to show the world how anti-Trump they are. There isn't necessarily a lot of substance behind it.

2. Speaking of redpilled, get redpilled yourself: Bush really was one of the shittiest presidents ever.

3. Start out gentle on her. Don't go full "REEEE SHITLIB REEEEE" on her. Push back on her points, not directly at first. Explain how you think Trump at least tried to appeal to the working class. Explain how you can understand how people voted for him, given how shit of a candidate Hillary was. And at the same time, listen to why your gf thinks Bush was such a bad president - you will probably learn a thing or two.

3. Do not make it a huge part of your relationship. Don't talk about politics all the time. But when you do, don't be afraid to engage her like this.

4. Vigorous dickings, multiple times every day.

Eventually, she will begin to see things your way.

It's time to fly the nest, OP. Pull a hard left and gun it into liberal territory. Even if you have to spend the next while hating who are pretending to be, skicking your cock in a nice lady is what we're all programmed to do. You can always come back here if you decide you're a faggot. Other cunts here (including myself) are just jealous.

Go, OP.

Carry on my wayward son.

>I met my perfect woman. Shes artistic, super into video games, can discuss any topic, loves old action and sci fi movies, is just awesome to talk with.

>The only problem is I found out that she is SUPER anti trump

i thought for sure you were gonna say "only problem is she has a dick"

>thinking HW Bush was a good president
Dude his family helped orchestrate 9/11 you fucking mong how can you redpill her when your so fucking stupid and buy into the 2 party system anyways

t. lonely desperate fag

Artistic, and video games should be an indicator she's bad news. My experience with those types of girls have all been torture. They end up being half kike or extremely cucked. Stick to wholesome preppy girl's, they're hotter anyway.

>Bush really was one of the shittiest presidents ever.
He was bad because of the futile wars and immigration, but to say that he was one of the worst is ludicrous. I frankly dont blame him for the poor economy. Bill Clinton's housing policy instigated the madness.

Very simple. Explain to her that culture, tolerance and progress can't be maintained if your way of life is literally being attacked by non-assimilating violent jihadis.

Explain to her that everything falls second to that -- you can't save the environment if your environmentally friendly culture falls.

Dick her a lot. Ensure she reaches orgasm every time, by hand or dick. Won't take long for her to be pro-western culture and therefore pro-white.

Virgin detected

Stupid argument. Her way of life can't be sustained if conservatives get their way and ban contraceptives either.

>The only problem is I found out that she has a benis

I want her though, Shes cute, sweet, and is into a lot of the same stuff I'm into.
It is rare to find a woman into video games, like really into them, she doesn't just do like candy crush and call herself a hardcore gamer, and she didn't get into them because of "Muh Feminism" While me and her are chatting right now, shes playing Doom 2 modded.
but from what I've seen, Lefties go REE SHITLORD if you even present a contrary opinion, granted I don't know how far to the left she is.
Also I am not in dicking territory yet.
Again, I know its weird for a girl to actually be into real video games.
I have dated preppy and country girls, the problem is, they're all really into status and money, I have money, but I can't shell a shit ton to a woman all the time, I miss out on shit I like.
I have offered to buy this girl stuff, and she flat out REFUSES to let me, its nice to not be a walking wallet for once.
This seems interesting, I don't know her policy on mudslimes.
What way of life?

>Artistic
>Anti Trump
No surprise there user. It's not surprising that artists care a lot about image. It's also no surprise that a lot of artists were fashy. Ezra Pound, David Bowie, there were hints in Jung and Yeates. One of the draws of fashy is a sort of sexy ubermensch idea. Exhibiting the classic qualities, beauty strength etc. Just drop those in. Get fit with each other, recognize the uber qualities. And she's ready for fash.
Her problems is she only sees Trump as red neck hicks.

>Shes cute, sweet, and is into a lot of the same stuff I'm into.
You're trying to have a woman and a bro at the same time, faggot
is basically right, unless you're willing to just pump and dump this broad

>not in dicking territory yet
>yet
oh so you're just "friends"? get the fuck out man, you're never getting her

fuck these faggots who are too scared to try and redpill a lil ol girl

Way of life is too broad? okay -- the Constitution of the United States of America.

Hey, dumb faggot here who has done this...RUN.

She will cheat on you and treat you like dirt. Women who are artistic dont like commitment and video games are for men period.

Give her a safe word and then get rough with her. Her attitude will adjust to yours when you dominate the relationship.

Your reasoning is the stupid of this exchange. Contraceptives will never be banned. It's fucking stupid easy to get BC for free or condoms. GTFO with that moronic reasoning.

this

NEVER have a political discussion with her
pretend youre clueless and occasionally ask her to clarify her opinions with probing loaded questions coming from a place of curiosity

The best way to red pill her is to get married and have kids. Then she'll direct her irrational anger at you, get divorced, and stick you with alimony/support while telling everyone what an asshole you are. Seriously, avoid women with irrational anger problems. Not worth the trouble,

redpill her or dump her
once these girls associate liberalism with being dumped, the better
they are social creatures, they will change when they notice their only options are weak beta cucks

Does she try to start arguements? Just don't talk politics moron. Dick her hard and make her fall for you.

Then girls tend to just go with whatever the man says.

>not in dicking territory yet

Fucking what? Are you 12? You've been on how many dates and not fucked?

I've heavily red pilled normies before. The last girl I was seeing, I got her to really anti-jew. She ended up getting back together with her ex though. It takes time to red pill someone, but it's possible. Most women who are indoctrinated are very stubborn, and it's a long up hill battle, with a good chance of loosing. But, from my personal experience, 90% of those gamer/art girls are slimey, a d will try to cuck you. Honestly, I'd be weary of her not wanting you to buy her stuff. That's a red flag from my experience. Just don't get too invested, don't want to get your heart torn out. But, best of luck in your new found conquest.

/thread

Take her for a drive through Detroit.

>How do I red pill her?
Maybe try reconsidering your own opinions.

>George W Bush
>who I didn't think was a bad president
you're wrong, he was (see pic, and also the other 8 years of his presidency)

> She doesn't cry about it, but often insults him ... and compares him to George W Bush
she's wrong, Trump is even worse. He talks about draining the swamp and then makes (((Jared Kushner))) his second in command for all practical purposes. And also, Trump is just a moron. It's one thing to be a scummy, lying politician, but at least people like Paul Ryan and El Ratto do it competently. Trump knows that people are starting to ask questions about corruption and links with Russia, and then goes ahead and fires Comey, ostensibly for - hilariously - the way he treated Hillary Clinton. At least when George Bush was running the show (and by that I mean when Dick Cheney was running the show) that sort of ridiculous corruption was carried out in a way that didn't undermine the very office of the president.

>I don't know her policy on mudslimes
Don't try to get her to like Trump. There's nothing likeable about Trump. Just try to find some common ground. Show her some Memri TV clips, and pretend you think they're just some funny memes. When she sees what normal dialogue in Arab countries looks like, you'll have taken the first step to really redpilling her.

Really though, if you plan on keeping her just stay off politics altogether.

Women are easy to influence, a large number are cucked and stubborn. It's hit and miss with red pilling"liberal" women.

The wars and the immigration alone are bad enough to qualify him as one of the worst.

Don't come to Sup Forums for validation and relationship advice.

If you like her, and she likes you, stay with her.

My parents have some fundamental things they disagree on politically and have still been married for decades and still love each other.

Don't worry about "red pilling" her, she'll most likely change her views over time. If you and her still don't agree, just agree to disagree and move on. If she dumps you for your political views or anything like that, then she isn't worth your time. Relationships are give and take, not all of one or the other.

Don't listen to the morons on here telling you to pump and dump, or straight dump. I guarantee you 99.99% of the people on this board don't practice what they preach, so don't take their opinions to heart.

Do what you feel is right, OP.

W was one of the worst in history

Trump is awesome

You are a faggot

Thats cool bro. If you really like this girl and are worried about these things, just start asking her questions. Why do you think Trump is X? Or can you point me to what he did wrong. Try to seem as sincere as possible like you are curious about her views. This will make them start to question their own beliefs, as with most people, they have never actually be challenged. Once she gets sick of that hit her with the three Socratic questions. What do you mean by that? How did you come to that conclusion? Have you ever considered..... (insert facts and data here)? Also be a great guy, if she realizes your a Trump supporter and you are not some racist, abortion-bombing, cis-gendered boogey man but a normal person with with different political views it will start to chip away at her perception of Trump and his supporters. Also maybe try to always keep the moral high ground by doing nice things for her and other people so that she can see this. Then when she is convinced, you can start slowly red-pilling her. Remember do not go full 1488 autist. The first thing that started me on my journey was watching Gavin Mcinnes talking about how he used to be a punk, so fuck it I will be a conservative now because we should not fuck with people, and the libs constantly fucking with ministers who would not marry homosexuals. This could take a day, it could take a year, it could never happen. Just remember if you want to have kids (hopefully white) your opposing views will constantly clash if you are trying to raise redpilled children. And if you are not trying to preserve the white race, and pass the valuable teachings of Sup Forums to your children, kys

OP is a faggot

enjoy getting old and fat and liberal together

Well she's right, he is a retard.

You're about to get fucked, and not in the way you want.

Actually I like the way she looks now, shes a Thicc Latin - Native American mix.
You're partially right, she is pretty Bro-ish
I think I can get her.
She doesn't seem to be the type to cheat or treat anyone like dirt, her last relationship was 4 years.
She rarely brings up politics, its mostly small comments she makes.
What does not letting me buy her stuff mean?
I don't feel like I can leave her in that bubble of propaganda and ignorance she wallows in. Besides if I red pill her, it would mean both of us end up happier.
One of the reasons I want to red pill her is she doesn't want to have children.

why the fuck do you require your partner to share your political opinions

> I'm in love
> But she has different political ideals

You might be the snowflake in this situation. Suck it up, be happy and in love, idiot.

She sounds pretty red pilled already

This is literally every virgin's dream. What is your problem?

>(((trump)))

cuck

>How do I red pill her?
you don't dumb fuck. be happy. fuck her. live life. jesus christ, i thought autism was an act. you stupid shits deserve to die alone.

Don't address it directly, go about your life and when she brings up stupid shit just dismiss it as stupid. Turn it aside as if it were coming from the mouth of a child. Which, of course, it is

>How do I red pill her?

You have to find a subject that she really likes, then use that to redpill her. For instance, if she really hates "Capitalists", then mention the demographics of Jew capitalists who are in the 1 %. Don't do it obviously, do it tactfully. Like a "I'm not sure how they do it, but whatever it is, it's good", or something like that. You know, just appeal to her normie side. After that, she'll begin to take the bait and you can kind of step it up a little to other things. You need to appeal to her though.

Small doses, don't be autistic and just go full blackpill on her and expect her to react nicely about it.

Also, do you want a bro or a woman? You need to pick one because having both rarely happens. Remember, she is the woman and you are the man. Nothing wrong with having fun together, but gender roles need to be correct in this relationship if it's going to last.

there is a reason it's a dream

This sounds like a intro to some Sam Hydes skit

>Being concerned with the opinion of a woman
Just tune her out desu

>Thicc Latin - Native American mix.
So...she's a fat beaner?

Don't flush your genes down the toilet bro

She is probably a tranny