An Ontario anti-islamaphobia bill that was written by the Muslim Brotherhood has passed...

An Ontario anti-islamaphobia bill that was written by the Muslim Brotherhood has passed. Also "islamaphobia" is now a legally defined term

ontla.on.ca/web/bills/bills_detail.do?locale=en&Intranet=&BillID=4694
archive.fo/GIwhd
The "2016" on the Muslim brotherhood site is a typo.
NCCM= rebranded CAIR-Canada. CAIR is a Muslim Brotherhood entity

So Canada now has blasphemy laws. Have fun being a Caliphate I guess.

So I can beat my wife now?

No, that's just for muds. But muds can beat your wife.

I'm Islamophobic and proud.

Watch out, the next time you go to Canada you might get arrested by our police

>have fun
Having a caliphate right next to America is not a good thing.

We want other countries to shield us from insanity and 3rd worlders

My closest friend is a Canadian who became a naturalized US citizen.

Great, a chink muslime state (malaysia?) to the north and a narco state to the south. What neighbors.

In all seriousness though, this will have absolutely no effect. Nobody is going to enforce it, and it'll probably be the butt of all jokes until it's repealed, if it's not already.

Fuck ever going to your shitty country. The only reason we would have ever visited, marijuana, is available here in several places if we need it. You guys are turning into a SJW/Islamic paradise. Have fun w/that.

A more legit pic would be of Ontario Premier Kathleen Wynne - Queer Queen of SJWs. Back of the mosque for you! It's an Ontario provincial law - coming to neighbouring provinces soon!

>naturalized US citizen
how?
I have been trying and its not EZ

>Islamaphobia
>should equate to fear of all things Islamic

Except no one is scared of mudslimes, unless the have backpacks on or outnumber you.

Loathing of all things Islamic would be a better term to discern.

Fucking disgusting. Canucks, get your eurotrash tier policy off of my goddamn continent, NOOOOOOOOOOOW.

Based leafs separating the colours.

He had rare, in-demand skills, and someone here discovered him and offered him a job. Still, many problems and inconveniences with incompetent immigration lawyers.

However, the final test to become a citizen is a joke. I assume they've watered it down for people from south of the border. The democrats need those votes. It's getting to that point that is a headache.

Hi there Oregonfriend, enjoying the chillout weather?

Hell yeah, summer is already shaping up to be nice. I dont think it will be as hot as it was last year or the previous either

SHARIA LAW WOOOO

Also NE Oregon here.

Sweden 2.0

Okay, what is actually in the bill? And this is Ontario, not Canada, correct? Is this the litmus test to ram through M103 and make it Canadian law? I remember people complaining that m103 was just a motion and to calm down. Really makes you think....

Sorry, law, as it now has Royal Assent.

RIP Canada

Toronto, is basically a Leaf version of NYC & LA re: politics. It's SJW central. Rural Ontario is cool like upstate rural NY and Eastern California. I wish Toronto would just break off into a mini province. Let them fund their own SJW projects. Fucking hate that place.

>Ontario
nice and comfy in poutine land, Mr. 49% :^)

Is this a shoop or a real thing? I can't even imagine seeing a car like this on streets.

Absolutely our reality now in Ontario, at least, Ivan.

They don't make a motion for it to remain a motion. It's time to be alarmed.

It's real, I cropped that

>you are not Canadian

Absolutely my feelings on the matter as well.

I saw this the other day in Wales. I'll take a pic tomorrow when I walk past. Damn sad is what it is.

HahaHahah

Yeah real scared of leaf cops. Heard they took away their batons and replaced them with 18 inch dildos. But they can't use them as a defensive weapon in account of the requirement for it to be lodged up their asses while on duty.

You underestimate the Canadian left.

They are rabid.

Pierre Trudeau started all this shit. We're proto Sweden.

>LGBT police
That's some surrealistic shit. I seriously can't believe that Police Department, of all things, putting so much emphasis on lgbt """""""'problems""""""" is considered a good thing in your country. Like, seriously can't comprehend that.

Devious
Israelis
Violating
Every
Race
Schematically
In
Their
Yarmulkes

Um sweetie, Diversity = Canada's Stength

how is islamophobia legally defined? it will be pushed on other countries no doubt

USA niggers started this shit with their trans-gender bathrooms and dogshit alike

>Faggoty color scheme
>dindu hand
Not exactly going to strike fear into the heart of anyone

It is well kown that the muslim brotherhood is a terrorist organization tgat has carried out multiple attacks an assasinations. This is not a joke no one denies it.

The Liberals keep passing special victim status laws instead of laws to protect everyone.Fuck I hate the politicians of this country.

It really started with Pearson giving us a fucking leaf as a flag

No turning back. Canada is gone.

>No turning back. Canada is gone
f

>he thinks we're exaggerating about how retarded the western world has gotten
People will praise diversity and have no idea why. It's the biggest religion here.

So when are they going to propose and pass an anti-gentilism bill ?

>ontario
>canada
pick one

Thank god that wouldn't fly anymore in Europe. Change is coming, it's in the air. People here are dissatisfied with growth of the Muslim population, Islamic powergrabbing, Western self-hate.

Perhaps Canada needs to have more Muslims and their usual tricks and violence until they get fed up and return to being great again.

There's nothing better than seeing people protect sandniggers because...sensitivity training or some shit.

Just waiting for the PM to pass a law making white people illegal to carry weapons even own land

That link is just a fucking wall of text, too long to read.

It says anti-racism, not islamophobia. Can you point out where it protects muslims, keeping in mind that muslims aren't a race but rather people who follow Islam?
I think I can still be afraid of Islam if I want, right?