Reality winner

>Reality winner
>Reality
>Winner
>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

Typical Bernout. We need a purge in our national security infrastructure, obviously.

it is funny indeed, but I dont think its a laughing matter. She fucked the trump admin pretty badly. Who knows how many like her are there.

>She fucked the trump admin pretty badly.
Not really, her document is probably fake.

I hope the trial isn't about brave white girl vs. the big orange meanie...

>Winner
>Weiner

>probably fake
>"YOU LEAKED FAKE CLASSIFIED INFORMATION, GOTO JAIL.

Oh noes, she revealed some shit the russian pulled that may have helped trump a little bit but wont actually change anything. If only we had less information, the world would be a better place full of love kindness and no muslims... i feel like the sky is falling.

No but seriously.
>Reality winner
>Fucking sides in fucking orbit

It wasn't when Kathy Griffin still had a career.

Anyone remember how orange that was? The whole thing was just so ... orange.

>YOU LEAKED FAKE CLASSIFIED INFORMATION, GOTO JAIL.
Exactly this. It's a pretty common way to catch a traitorous spy too.

Orange will look good on her. And she can enjoy some sister love, while doing time.

Based as fuck

I hope so, but remember how the Bradley Manning episode went?

I just can't believe the national security people hire contractors who'd hire such an obvious dumb cunt.

NSA needs to stop using contractors for these issues, it's obviously contributing to their inability to keep information inside.

I finally find someone who gets it and the first line about him is "founder of the American Nazi Party"

Is her ACTUAL LEGAL NAME Reality Winner?

Can I get a quick rundown?

her real first name is Sara

her last name is an Ellis Island form of Weiner

put two and two together

Where'd reality come from? Her name, not the concept.

She apparently changed it herself, not sure if it was done legally or not though.

She is a brave girl

She did it all for nothing.

Cumtribute?

This chick is really gross to look at please stop posting pictures of her

What a hero.
People like she arent born every day.

I only ejaculate inside of warm female flesh user.

She has ties to qatar...didn't everyone know this?

She moved like 1.6 billion dollars over there the day after she lost the election.

I have a feeling she is expected to pay back all the money she took now that she lost and can't provide her promised favors. Qatar was her bolt-hole and Obama was gifted a house there last fall too.

dems/libs and the media really going overboard now

>everybody is telling me im wrong wtf.
>they should just stop.
>i dont want to know if the russians are trying to help my guy win, ok? stop telling me. otherwise... they might stop and i want him to help all the help he can get... i mean... leaking is bad she, uh, put peoples lives at risk somehow.. by giving them information that might hurt my fav political dude.
>media is bad, i just want to live in my bubble where people constantly tell me how right i am and how everybody who disagrees with me is a horrible child eating monster.
>breaking news democrats bad
>breaking news trump didnt fuck up today, and is well educated and has the best words
>breaking news im not stupid for believing what i believe