Really makes you _

really makes you _

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_name
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

top. fucking. kek.
I've long suspected the surge in trans was cause its hip. All those 'brave' kids who've 'transitioned', their pervert parents should be fucking hanged.

>fags want attention
>this is news

0/10 forced meme
Go back to

U mad, emo-homo?

Yeah, no shit.

Anything but being ordinary.
It's all about craving attention.

Wtf I love gender studies now?

just funny to see how you fail again and still haven't figured out how weaponized speech works.

When the fuck was emo cool? You want cool? Pic related

you KNOW this is cool

Well no shit.

When

>black eye

fuck me, that's pretty cool, user.

I recognize that bulge.

Homosexuality alone no longer makes them enough of a victim snowflake in Western nations, so it's become a race to see who can identify as the most obscure, made-up 'gender'.

You want cool? Pic related.

It is the cool thing now to be something you are not
guess it's time for me to inject myself with the T virus and become Albert Wesker

"Depression" and Gender Dysphoria

Trains man is so cool!

You want cool? Pic related.

>Work in one of the largest high schools in the country as a records keeper computer tech

>See 1000s of teens daily

>Never once seen a transgender teen

Media manufacturered lie once again pushing the liberal / democrat agenda that wants to make everyone gay

Cum

Ontario is running a public awareness campaign that if you hold anti-LGBTQ+ views they will take your kids away and place them in LGBTQ+ with the new law they passed (Bill 89)

Old news is old. As if this wasn't obvious from day one.

I got you user

There is no way that image is real, it is too poorly made.

Fuck dude that is pretty cool

Sujan seems like a nice guy

Can't wait till all the people pushing for gender reassignment surgery get sent to prison

It's real

all these women
cheering about how James now gets to watch them strip down and change clothes

Really made me transphobic.

Yeah some poos are based

wat

Reminds me of the dude at the gas station I usually go to. That fucker gives me a hard time every time I see him but only because he cares.

Why are you referring to him by his last name?

are you blind. Morons try to get through the filters by using - and _, trying to establish a meme to get lost in the noise. Look through the archives shills little helper

>fags want attention
for the past 12 thousand years of existence across multiple cultures and societies, drawing attention to a homosexual is a literal fatwa on their head.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought Indians' first and last names are reversed.

Show another pic from the other angle. I want too see the squat stance.

>it's just like my japanese animes!

Wrong, weeb.

Prasanth is a swell guy

>We have to pay money to have experts tell us teenagers and immature adults follow stupid trends

Now we just need to have said demographic grow up and realize how stupid chopping off their dick was.

this is some next level shit.
pretending to be poo in loo parent.
spooking teenagers and thus making them raysis maybe?

In all seriousness, those are some qt's. Will pretending to be liberal get me one?

It's more complicated than you think.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_name

It looks like it depends on which region they're from. Sometimes the family name comes before the given name.

I see exactly one [1] qt. Get higher standards fucking Ameritard hahhaha

I was an emofag in highschool. Got tons of pussy.

Thats fucking bullshit. I love banging trannies and 4 years ago I was banging trannies all the time. Nowadays its next to impossible to find one under the age of 30. Where are all the new 16-26 year old traps?

exactly its just a trend of trolling as a contemporary social evolutionary mechanism to weed out the weak.

HAHA STUPID TRAPS, PRANKED BRO !

Wakata, BAKA!

not sure if genuinely autistic or just a retard newfag

Shit like makes me really wanna root for superpower 2020.

>really makes you

Want to barf, then start choking these yards into the afterlife one by one.

More Indian stuff

I had the same suspicion. All the gays and betas of the world who would have just kept it to themselves that they wish to be the little girl so they'd get some attention in their sad shit lives before it became the big social issue now go on tumblr (or an anime community lmao) and see this community praising each other for transitioning and coincidentally remember they have felt like a woman trapped in a mans body all their life and are totally a real female as you can tell about how they like make-up and cats.

Happy birthday, Rakesh!

Happy birthday, Rakeshi!

Thanks for the eye poison kike.

Happy birthday to you...

I don't even know what that means.

Happy birthday to you...

Happy birthday dear Rakesh!

Happy birthday to you!

...What? Fatwa is Islamic, and Greco-Romans accepted homosexuality.

makes me what? MAKES ME WHAT I MUST KNOW

but we still all agree you can be a woman trapped in a mans body, but you're really a lesbian that wants to dyke it out with all your sisters

Are Indians, dare I say, /ourguys/?

That guy is relatively normal, he's got hat he thought was funny and he's made stupid twitter but that's about it, that kekistan shit spamming doesnt affect anyone
being fat black man/woman will be permanent

Everything's cool until you get your dog sliced and spread open like those ones at the fair.

on tumblr 24/7

Drink.

Happy birthday, Rakesh!

>You want cool? Pic related

The amount of butthurt in your reply makes me believe you are a closet fag.

Fucking south park has been poking holes in this shit for years.
Literally trying to be cool different and hipp or are "special" with "mental" issues or trying to get out of an issue hince that wikileaks it thing who got out free this year

I honestly don't understand anything anymore. This is just becoming too cancerous for me

fucking hell, that is pretty cool

That poor, foreign exchange student probably has no idea what is going on and had their picture taken with this group of degenerates.

They arent just any foreign exchange student, you can see the bulge.