Wtf is this shit?

twitter.com/WaelHussaini/status/872394500999716864/video/1

USAF attacks pro assad forces to protect rebels

i thought trump was our guy?? why is he being a neocon, this is literally what hillary was going to do

it is what the united states was going to do, i don't think either had much choice

How low does his approval rating have to go before you can chuck him out

why do people still support him if we all know he's just a puppet?

> still not knowing he's a conman

Lol are you even paying attention.

it could be literally zero and you can't impeach

he has to break the law

Cool.

pretty sure the generals do w/e they want and the president is just a scapegoat

>enter US controlled area
>warned to leave multiple times
>get bombed
"WHY DID YOU BOMB US ;_;"

Dead irainians that assad didn't even want their refused to leave when they where warned two days ago. Whats the problem?

Are you pro Russia pro assad retards really this retarded. America was never pro assad and never pro Russia and never will be. America will always fill the role of world police and rightly so. You mother fuckers would beg us to return to our big brother duty if we left and the power vacuum got filled by a bunch of Slavic raping homosexuals and chink dog eaters.

Fuck assad and fuck Russia and fuck the middle east bomb everyone. You faggots can whine all you want but it won't stop the us military from doing what it needs to do to protect our interests.

Go ahead and activate your muh jew defense because it's all you tinfoil retards got.

>chuck him out
To replace him with something worse? Fuck that.

but isn't it part of syria? is america invading?
but trump told me we wouldn't get involved with these sorts of things anymore... what is going on i feel so betrayed

this post best post

>US cobtrolled are
>In Syria

Fuck off kike

user have you considered the jews?

> i feel so bretrayed
posting on pol looking for empathy

kys you faggot shill

>we
You're not American. What we do doesn't concern you. We get involved when we need to.

Stabilizing the ME is a bad idea when you plan to kill everyone there.

What about them. .. lemme guess you think they control the usa and the world right?

>t.shlomobagelberg

footage is an ISIS svbied on syrian troops not air strike

those troops were being shelled by moderate beheaders your jewish overlords are training illegaly on the border and they were retreating, then cowboys decided to hit them with air strikes as an act of aggresion, the report is full of lies

It´s not that simple

Russia Turkey Syria and Iran made a safezone for civilians only

The USA and Israel imposed another safezone overlapping with the territory from what i got and they allow rebel forces in the safezone

Assad fought rebels in the illegitimate USA pro rebel safezone

USA attacked

Correct me if I am wrong i had to read it with google translator

We've been there a while. At least since April we've had an airbase in the north.

Didn t know syria was US territory

>world peace
>lets fight the ones who are fighting against ISIS and other Islamic militias
why are Americans so stupid?

>US cobtrolled are
>In Syria
If Syria can't defend clay, Syria loses clay. That area belongs to Israel now.

Lol, get butt hurt faggot.
We warned them. Obviously they anheroed themselves for no fucking reason. It's not my fault they're literally too retarded to move the fuck out of the way.

What do you mean with America was never pro Assad and never pro Russia? There are many intelligent people in America being pro Assad and pro Vladimir Putin. Or are you some kind of spokesperson who talks on behalf of every American currently living in the United States of America?

T. Tinfoil retard who can't argue and wouldn't ever win any arguments in rl with his jew defense because anyone with a brain isn't going to waste time on a literal child level mentality. Hurr durr muh Jews control every thing durr.

Saudis promised to buy some weapons, now good goy Trump have to work hard on behalf of wahhabis. He thinks that if saudis promised something it means they will deliver. What a naive and greedy clown he is.

>he thinks Assad and Russia are "fighting ISIS"

I will never fucking understand why Sup Forums is trying to suck dictator cock so hard. Maybe the media shills are right and this place IS full of unironic nazilets.

Any American that is pro Russia is unaware to the damage Russia causes my country and the world. Russia will collapse again and thank god.

>warning gives excuse to attack another nation
So if ISIS gives warning to USA THEY gonna attack , it s legit right? YOU SHOULDN T be mad after all , they warned you

so i see an explosion. How exactly is this proof American dun did it?

>>he thinks Assad and Russia are "fighting ISIS"
That is just a fact.

do you feel that the world should follow america's example? do you like that america pressures white countries to take non white immigrants and it's embassies push for gay pride events in foreign countries?

do you want war so more countries are like america?
why are you calling me a shill?
but this affects the entire world, i care about what happens to people in other countries
wow i didn't realise trump was planning to do such a thing... why did he sell weapons to saudi arabia then? wouldn't that help them defend themselves im confused
why are they defending islamists though, i thought trump was against radical islam
but the syrian army has taken lots of ground from isis around palmyra and in aleppo governance, why do people come to Sup Forums and lie deliberately?

For the burgers, my take on the Middle East: stop all current military operations, nuke Mecca and Medina, invade Saudi Arabia to take all the oil until renewables are efficient enough. Then, leave and let them all kill each other. If someone bothers you while you control Saudi Arabia, just nuke their capital. Divide the earnings from that oil with China and India so they don't bother you.

We were like just setting artillery batteries within range of american forces because they need to be like that to be greased.

I hate that I have to share a country with people like you

Basically whats going on is that the US has spec ops bases in southeastern Syria because they are trying to prevent anyone (including Assadists) from getting to the highway that connects Syria and Iraq.

So, these spec ops bases in "de-escalation zones" are monitored 24/7 hours a day by Reapers, Sat photos, flyovers, audio/tectonic detection, and good ol fashioned binoculars. There is about a 40 mile radius around them that they keep under a close watch. Anytime anyone gets within 20 miles of their base, F16s/F22s/Reapers/Warthogs will come in and blow them up. They will never even see the base before they are destroyed.

It is also to important to remember that these are Assadist militias, not actual Syrian govt soldiers. While the spec ops are protected, they use the base as a place to plan kill missions and hits with Reapers and F16s.

If you ask me, they really should be called ESCALATION zones.

t. contractor

He's not /ourguy/ he's /theirgoy/.

fuck of back to the_reddit you stupid fucking moron

The Jews own foreign policy of the United States.

You think Blompf has any say in it?

They entered American space, were warned to leave several times, stayed and then were bombed.
2 artillery and a tank were damaged
Big deal retards

>didn't know the POTUS is just a puppet

Nah. Pol used to call out putin bots back in the day now they have overwhelmed us like they did live leak. Fuck Russia fuck the middle east and fuck Jews too before anyone calls be a Jew. I'm a patriotic American whos family escaped Russian shit hell hole to be free Americans.

Love this post.

Kek your country is the spawn of satan , you invade countries and destabilize them killed hundred of thousands of civilians , and you talk about the damage made by the soviet union to the WORLD ? You should read a book or two

He's being mislead by Sen. Shumer and other liberals in the Gov.. He will wake up so enough.

>he thinks a military coup ever leads to a stabilized country

Iraq, Yemen, Libya, Somalia, Afghanistan. How many times are we going to do the same shit? Removing governments just creates the power vacuum that terrorists thrive in.

>American space
in syria?

>i thought trump was our guy??
Fuck off drumpftard kike

Did you know the land that our bases sit on in your country is considered US soil? If our forces touch it, it's ours. Fuck off cuck.

/thread

all else is bullshit and shillspeak

>the syrian army isn´t allowed in syria
lmao
get the fuck out you neocon puppet

American patriotism is the most retarded form of patriotism.

It's nothing but blind obedience to the government

Can you give a few examples of the damage Russia causes to your country?

60 gorrilion remember the 60 gorrilion you communist scum faggot I'd slap the shit out of you like an old woman you little cuck.

Whine all you want remember usa only super power for the next 3 centuries pussies.

There is american state territory in your country you retard.
Why would they let muzzies walk up to their bases

Fuck off, namefag.

THEY HACKEDZZZZ THE ELECTIONSSSSSS11111 REEEE PUTIN STOPPPPPPPP, FRUMPF =RUSSIAN AGENTT

Yep. America's temporary clay in Syria
Cry more you weak leftists.

>US controlled area
1000000000000 miles from US

eat feces fat boy

The mental gymnastics from the burgers on this thread are amazing to watch.
You are in the wrong, again, get over it.

Agreed

>trying to prevent anyone (including Assadists) from getting to the highway that connects Syria and Iraq.
why? The Iraqi side is controlled by the Iraqi government, why is there a problem if Assad and Iraq connects?

might is right
since we are the mightiest we are always right

Fuck! How could Drumpf attack based Muslims like this? Going to vote Hillary now.

Blame the brainwash done by the gov . It s worse than The soviet union .

Butt mad weak faggot jelly he isn't partof the greatest and most powerful and most free mason on earth and in history. I have gun rights that alone makes me better than you.

>he thinks Trump and Saudis are "fighting ISIS"

basically

cazzo is right

but nobody gave you permission?

im actually starting to really hate american posters, they're so arrogant and defend everything their country does even when it goes against their own beliefs, like you can't even criticise US foreign policy without having abuse hurled at you by some guy who thinks he's better than everyone else
why are they there in the first place? nobody gave them permission
do you like muslim immigrants coming to white countries? without assad syria will end up like libya and erdogan isn't going to prevent refugees from coming into europe

why are you calling me a leftist?
do you understand that he is doing this on behalf of different muslims who hold more radical and islamist views?

Sounds like you're eating shit and Americans keep winning and keep all the rest of you subhuman in line.

Cuz Trump has no idea what hes doing. One day he loves the Neocon plan to overthrow Assad the next day he wants to leave Assad alone. There is no real strategy.

If I had to guess it really seems like a big "fuck you, were here, try and do something about it."

His foreign policy to me seems like "I'm going to support EVERYONE just so I know that the one guy who wins will have my back." Like hes betting on every single horse in a horse race.

Are people on pol really too dumb to understand that there is territory of other countries in every country.
Do you not understand what military bases and embassies are.
Literally kys

That's no airstrike. Look more like a mobile IED.

Calling BS.

>fuck ISIS
>US government sides with ISIS
wtf i'm pro ISIS now! AMERICA!

>keep winning
with an orangutan, you can't lose

US wants to avoid connecting SYRIA to IRAN . Also IRAQI PMU is with ASSAD and against " moderate " rebels .

>i thought trump was our guy
Oh my sweet sweet summer child

there is no american military base or embassy in south syria

>pro-assad forces continually push the boundaries
>get told not to go into the de-conflict zone with tanks and anti-aircraft
>go into de-conflict zone with tanks and anti-aircraft
>military literally attacks them because they fucking warned them multiple times
>Trump hears about it later

you think they asked him? pretty sure they just fired on sight

>americans keep winning
you mean jews keep winning

funny how americans always get so MURRIKA FUCK YEA!!!! whenever they bomb or kill someone. They completely forget theyre kike puppets as soon as the bombs start flying

how is bombing assad in your interests you fucking donkey?

>tfw these cunts aint even watched the video.

IT IS NOT AN AIRSTRIKE!

Likely truck bomb.

The tweet is BS

lol Trump literally stated in nearly every speech he has made that he sees Iran as a threat, so you're surprised he is working to curb Iranian advance?

He is stated time and again that he would work to create safe spaces in Syria and then move the refugees to these areas, and you're surprised that he is doing exactly what he has promised?

Sup Forums is downright retarded. Have you supported him without listening to his speeches, reading his vision of the future and ignoring the debates?

it is not a deconfliction zone though

They did an airstrike tho .. Not the first time . They killed 2 soldiers and some vehicles . I think Assad unless he has RUAF support to detter US , should give up there and push up to deir er zor and close the border further up north , before the " MODERATE " rebels

We will go the way of all Empires.

yes it was, which is why the US forces were there and not you know, an active warzone.

Didn't say they hadn't.

But this is not a US strike.

Donald J Trump is merely a puppet controlled by the same people running the United States of America for many decades.

I find it amusing that are so many Americans that think Donald J Trump is their savoir, while he clearly is not!

But Trump said many things, like for example he said in. Interview that saudi arabia funds ISIS , and look now where we are