Why is Sup Forums against interracial breeding even though science has already proven the fact that biracial children...

Why is Sup Forums against interracial breeding even though science has already proven the fact that biracial children have more superior genes and traits than a one-race child?

Other urls found in this thread:

medicaldaily.com/interracial-couples-may-make-taller-smarter-children-due-greater-genetic-diversity-341348
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

4+4=8
4+2=6

Looks like the "recessive indian genes" meme is true after all.

>biracial children have more superior genes and traits than a one-race child
>they have the average IQ of their parents' respective races, so if youre white you lose when racemixing
>mutts are known for being depressed, never really fitting in anywhere

Nah thx m8

That's not how genetics work you brainlet

SURVEY THREAD

IGNORE OPs with Questions

>biracial children have more superior genes and traits than a one-race child

Give me one fucking source that says this. You god damn kike shill. One fucking source.

I found literally thousands on google but I'll hit you with the top one

medicaldaily.com/interracial-couples-may-make-taller-smarter-children-due-greater-genetic-diversity-341348

You welcome

the kid doesn't look like either of them
The black partner is prideful, ' Wow, look how light skinned my kid is'
The white partner thinks, ' My child is so dark. I didn't think he'd come out this dark. People are going to judge me and my kid now'
Then when the parents break up, the white parent thinks, ' I was stupid. Why did I do it. I wish I'd never had this kid now. No one will want me with a half black kid '
And the poor kid has to live with it forever. He'll feel superior to black kids and inferior to white kids
All in all, not such a great plan. Use birth control and spare the kid

gimme link to that video

Science hasn't proven diddly squat.

I thought science said there were no races biologically speaking and that it was a social construct. So now what?..

The Jews kill themselves.

That looks like a nigger version of ricky from trailer park boys

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/

> biracial children have more superior genes
Can I have source on this lie?
Pic related

Only an uptick for niggers. With drawbacks.

>ignores the last two paragraphs of the article

Your source states that white Americans have less "genetic diversity" than black Americans and yet this "genetic diversity" metric positively correlates with height and intelligence.

>White people are taller than blacks on average
>White people are more intelligent than blacks on average

tl:dr your source is shit

Science has also proven same sex couples raise happier children because they are more loving and accepting.

I'd rather be a scientifically illiterate peasant than a member of this new bizarro world.

Except that isn't true. So called "hybrid vigor" is valid, but only to an extent. A human being is generally better off genetically with parents of reasonable genetic distance, HOWEVER the genetic distance of the two parents cannot be so great that mixture destroys the unique positive traits specific to one or both of the parents. On the other hand, when two parents of different races mix, the genetic distance between the two negates most of the divergent evolutionary progress made, essentially causing the offspring to regress to the mean character traits of each race. This is seen most explicitly with IQ.

Relatively small breeding groups (e.g. ethnicities) produce unique characteristics in response to their environmental and cultural selection pressures, but result in a greater amount of negative characteristics as well. The genetically ideal scenario would be ethno-specific enclaves (e.g. nations), with a moderate amount of immigration and interbreeding with those of similar trait heritage (e.g. different ethnicities breeding within the same race, whites with other whites, Asians with other Asians, etc.). Additionally, at the border of any two racial areas (e.g. between Africa and Europe, or Asia and Europe, etc.) greater mixing invariably occurs, resulting in a sort of "in-between" race (e.g. Arabs/North Africans, Slavs/Central Asians). These new half-breeds can intermix for greater genetic diversity within the pure populations, but should at a reduced rate so as to preserve the unique characteristics of the pure races.

tldr: race mixing is generally not good, causes trait regression. Ethnicity mixing WITHIN A RACE is good for genetic diversity. If you are white and must race mix, do it with one of the intermediate races (North African, Central Asian) instead of a full-blooded Asian or African.

>all races are equal
>biracial children are superior

leftist double think is pretty obvious m8. In reality pushing for interracial relationships and such is simple just about eliminating Europeans/Whites.

pic related

WHERES the video?

Taller aren't all fatlanders manlets. A result of their racemixing, not to mention their education system. Ffs look at the facts and stop random gggling.

>proven the fact that biracial children have more superior genes and traits

This is a jewish trick.

It's not true at all.