Well he had a good run while it lasted

Well he had a good run while it lasted.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MLI2_MGz-E4
intelligence.senate.gov/sites/default/files/documents/os-jcomey-060817.pdf
docdroid.net/UbHLTMN/os-jcomey-060817.pdf.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Comey's Bombshell

Trump was once again correct. Comey told him multiple times that he was/is not under investigation. That's the bombshell in all this but the corrupt MSM won't report it.

At last he will be gone

>Trump-sama asked for loyalty, so he expected loyalty!

LOYALTY!

So there is still no proof that Russia had anything to do with the election?

Nice "bombshell" CNN. I honestly can't stand Trump and think he is an awful president, but shit like this makes me root for him.

As bad as the MSM is portraying this, if Clinton were in a similar situation Comey wouldn't even be alive right now.

But thats not what he said.

Fake as shit

>So there is still no proof that Russia had anything to do with the election?
Even the leaked document from the NSA contractor was revealed to contain no actual evidence but rather speculation. It's just a witch trial and everyone continues to point fingers because the public eats it up without looking into the details.

Wasn't this said three weeks ago. I'm trying to keep up with the whole Comey thing, but by my boss has made me work late night shifts for the past three months.

THE DEMOCRATS KNEW TRUMP WASN"T UNDER INVESTIGATION BUT KEPT SAYING HE WAS UNDER INVESTIGATION

>I explained that we had briefed the leadership of Congress on exactly which individuals we were investigating and that we had told those Congressional leaders that we were not personally investigating President Trump. I reminded him I had previously told him that.

Such a bombshell, I mean i didn't this headline a fucking month ago

Neither would the NSA leaker. She'd have shot herself five times in the head while a she dropped a bar on her chest while doing bench presses.

So Comey committed perjury?
Lock his ass up

Will Trump ever turn any of his enemy's into his very own Orange-kun?

COMFY COMEY

Nice meme, but Comey's statement there was taken out of context.

I'm still waiting for lockherupHillar

youtube.com/watch?v=MLI2_MGz-E4

Dont joke about suicide

>bombshell
Tell me again CNN isn't a biased piece of shit. No real journalist would call this a bombshell.

>attorney journal or other officials at the department of justice
Doesn't include Trump.

I bet Breitbart is your main news source.

Fake news but even if it was true doesn't matter because Obongo has been doing the same for 8 years and much worse.

He really hasn't.

Very Fake News at it again! That's not what Comey said at all.

t. retired president

You fucking moor can't prove it though.

Well that's a good thing then.

>can I get a

It's maddening but not surprising. These people in Washington are the scum of the earth. The only ones worse are their media. Drain the fucking swamp. All of them.

I honestly don't see how it's even remotely possible to look at all the facts concerning trump's administration and think he's not colluding with Russia.

Wow is CNN this sure they want to go this hard? MSNBC and ABC aren't even going this crazy.

>cnn trying to paint a negative out of the comey pdf statement literally confirming everything trump and then some

rofllll they really are fake news

>he had a good
Did he do anything wrong? obviously what he MIGHT say was blown up like crazy but he never made anything bigger than it was
and thats the record for the whole past year

a big ole' dramatic pic related

Psyops just to see how the public will react to certain stresses.

>Comey was the head of FBI
>Starter investigating a man named Michael Fynn for Russian connections and taking bribes.
>Good chance Fynn does.
>Trump ask Comey to stop the investigations.
>Comey says no
>Trump fires Comey.

Did Comey email his opening statements to MSM?

Well, seeing as we've all read the PDF, I'd say that's a pretty good assumption.
>What is leek? I don't know.

>This is what the left believes in leftyland

Citation needed.

INB4 links to (((CNN))) or (((WashingtonPost))) and with anonymous sources.

The written statement that COmey will testify to congress is up.

Which other media outlets do you use?
Sup Forums, dailystormer and breitbart?

They are retarded

Anything that is not run by Jews would be nice.

So is Drumpf finished?

Lol, not even a little bit.
docdroid.net/UbHLTMN/os-jcomey-060817.pdf.html

I hope not. He did so much so far, he destroyed ISIS in 30 days, he managed to drain the swamp, he put hillary in jail........oh wait

>"James Comey just went nuclear on Donald Trump"
CNN has no journalistic integrity, no intellectual honesty, and no shame. They make my blood pressure rise, and that's not good for someone who eats burgers for breakfast lunch and dinner

Stop consuming all american media then.
But don't watch RT either, they're directly influenced by the Russian jews.

bread?

>oh wait
Why are your suicide rates so high, Mr Slovak?

That may be true but it's not like anything outside of your MSM has any credibility either.

fucking kys

The bombshell is that the liberal MSM got blown the fuck out again and their entire narrative collapsed as it boils down to a completely debunked base less far left wing conspiracy theory.

same

>Stop consuming all american media then.
>But don't watch RT either, they're directly influenced by the Russian jews.
Who the fuck actually watches any MSM at this point and is aware of the reality that almost all you see and hear is propaganda.

Americunts usually kill themselves via a lethal dose of cheeseburgers. Unfortunately many have adapted to this dose and are now waddling through Walmart to shart in mart.

I keep hearing this more and more from people. Trump 2020 baaaaabyyyyy

>CNN

How would you be able to know that it's propaganda if it's all you see and hear?

Just read through the prepared statement.

In a nutshell:

1) At no point was Trump under investigation by the FBI.

2) Michael Flynn was cleared by the FBI of any wrongdoing, but was still let go because he misled Pence about the facts.

3) Trump expressed, multiple times, that he was frustrated with the FBI for what he perceived as dragging their feet about getting the information about Flynn being cleared and Trump not being involved out to the public and the media, that the investigation, despite having already cleared Trump and his administration of any wrongdoing, was still continuing and the media and Democratic Party were still pushing the narrative that Trump and his administration were being personally investigated.

4) At no point did Trump ask Comey to do anything illegal. His request to Comey that the FBI get off of Flynn was with regards to the fact that Flynn, according to his briefings with Comey, had already been cleared. Trump did not ask Comey to drop an investigation of a guilty person, merely to try and quickly wrap up their investigation of Flynn so he could be publicly cleared.

This is NOT good news for the Democrats or the MSM.

>Who the fuck actually watches any MSM at this point and is aware of the reality that almost all you see and hear is propaganda.
>and is aware
My question was who the fuck is watching the MSM and knows they are watching propaganda.

Are there enough self hating cucks who know CNN for example is pure propaganda but still watches?

>Wiping email server clean when ordered to hand over emails to FBI
>not obstruction of justice
>hoping FBI chief can drop investigation
>obstruction of justice

>"Hoping" something will happen is now a crime according to shitlibs
This release was the exact opposite of what the Left had hoped for: Confirmed that Trump is not being investigated, proved that no threat was made (unless you consider "hoping" to be a threat), and also suggests that Trump WANTED an investigation into the pissgate dossier.

Judge a man by his enemies. I voted for him because the MSM is the biggest enemy to the public, and they all hate him.

this is devastating for Democrats.

I'm an Independent, but fuck sakes the DNC need to get their shit together because they have the stench of death and look like they've been falling apart for the last year.

They just look like Charlie Brown as he's about to kick the fucking football.

And my answer was how someone can be fully aware that something is propaganda. You simply can't be sure for a 100%. Do you know the true intentions of CNN? If not then you don't know if it's propaganda or just a media outlet that has taken the wrong route or is trying way to hard to appeal to their readers. From your question I can already deduct that you are convinced it's propaganda, just like other people are convinced that breitbart is propaganda. I'm in no way tip-toeing around an answer, that's just the way our perception works. Imagine it like satire. The purest and most perfect satire can't be told apart from reality. All we as consumers may have is something that tips us of that it's satire but that could be a ruse aswell.

CNN has been caught using green screens in their "media coverage" as far back as the gulf war. They were recently caught staging people after the london bridge terror attack.
CNN is a garbage network, with a garbage agenda and is not to be trusted. Propaganda.

>Given two options: Massive demotion or being sent to an orange orchard
>Ends up in orange orchard anyway, and loves every fucking minute of it for the rest of his life

Jeremiah, you were to good for the series you were in.

say it with me, DRUMPF is finally finished

Post from a community page for a neighborhood near me in Chicago. It's like these goobers just want to keep re-living the disappointment of election night.

A lot of loyalty for a hired celebrity steak seller

That's literally a headline from a month ago you fuggin leaf.

>bombshell
>Trump asked him

>how someone can be fully aware that something is propaganda.
In the case of (((CNN))) they have a long track record of lies and bias so they get called out and as with almost all of the Trump coverage it is propaganda in search of the news.

If you are completely oblivious and have no clue that the story is fake your best bet is to analyze who the story is written for and against. (((CNN))) for example is obvious but other networks are at least trying to cover their bias.

>Do you know the true intentions of CNN?
wew lad

You must be the newest newfag ever. Have you even watched the 2016 election coverage or the entire Obama administration coverage?

Seriously, there comes a point that either you are completely too dense to see the obvious bias or just want to remain oblivious for one reason or another.

Strongly this. Finland suffers from this communist shit too, atleast regarding "refugees".
Also our "nazi" party's soon to be new leader who is literally "hitler-super-nazi" is being shat on with no apparent reason. Fuck this world.

Flynn has already been cleared.
This is a big nothingburger.
Comey btfo

Holy shit -- the bombshell literally is that Trump was telling the truth about Comey telling him three times Trump was NEVER under suspicion or investigation.

MSM

BTFO
T
F
O

CNN is falsely reporting that. Trump said he "hopes" he would let it go, he did not directly ASK him to let it go.

Again, for you.
But anyway my 2 cents? The MSM should just shut up about Trump and Trump should spend less energy on empty talk and more on real politics instead of playing you, the american people, for suckers.

Say it wit me Mr President

Wow it's fucking the opposite of what he said under oath before he was a disgruntled fired failure

He really was based....

t. clueless shill

How is it they can drag this out for this long and there is never a mention of Hillary Clinton literally taking millions of dollars from foreign governments?
For what exactly?
Why is no one talking about this?

>bombshell
even if trump explicitly said he fired comey because comey said he wouldn't swear fealty
even if trump fired comey because comey said he was investigating him
it wouldnt be illegal/impeachable in any way

CNN keeps grasping at imaginary straws

>someone isn't sucking Trump's dick
>better call him a shill
Pathetic retard.

Do you play Hempire? They call him that in the game. BTW that is propaganda

It's the journalistic equivalent to /threading your own postay.
They are just shitposters.

US media is on Hillary's side. Unless something really huge came up that they cannot deny, they will just not cover anything related to her.

good game trump tards
infowars btfo

feels good

impeachment begins dumb fuck.
You all gonna look really dumb after this is done.
The salt will taste so good.
goodnight alt right

there's literally no bombshell.

>tfw R3 soon
>tfw more Orange shenanigans
>tfw FUCKING OHGI will finally get killed off

Reminder that Comey is already on record under oath as having said that no one (including Trump) pressured him to drop the Russia probe. If he comes back now and says Trump did he should be the one who goes to jail for perjury and obstruction of justice

what do you think impeachment even means?