Is there anyone who DOESN'T smoke weed, but still thinks it should be legalized? Probably not

Is there anyone who DOESN'T smoke weed, but still thinks it should be legalized? Probably not...

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0041008X06000093
ukcia.org/research/EndocrineEffects.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6818588
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3389568/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24457405
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26961342
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23846283
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2516340/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4642772/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18238947
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4104335/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3606907/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3037578/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19630708
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3221171/
jamanetwork.com/journals/jamainternalmedicine/fullarticle/2484906
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1463999/
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0055821
pnas.org/content/111/47/16913.full
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3593817/
rijksoverheid.nl/ministeries/ministerie-van-veiligheid-en-justitie/documenten/rapporten/2014/12/17/cahier-2014-19-de-export-van-in-nederland-geteelde-cannabis
youtube.com/watch?v=uiFAkeGGEqM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

SURVEY THREAD

>IGNORE
OPs with Questions
Reoccurring Threads

>Filter
Question Marks and Words

Me.

I don't use any drugs and would legalise and tax them all

this

Me. (((You know who))) use weed to lock up non-violent people and make them work in their private prisons. This also fucks up families and breaks apart communities, essentially serving as a method by which the jews destabilize society so that they can infiltrate its higher positions even more.

It should be legal but anyone who smokes it should be declared degenerate on their driver's license.

>(((You know who)))
>the jews destabilize society
subtle

Yes i do. All (((victimless crimes))) should be decriminalized and legalized.

>mfw this is still a discussion in the rest of the world.

Weed now and then is fine, the STONERS fuck it up for everyone, just like any other addict. Just keep it chill.
Duh, it should be legalized, almost is at this point, woot.

>gun carrying should be legal but anyone who own guns it should be declared high risk on their driver's license and have public safety tattoo on their forehead

I would like to try it for some of my conditions. Don't really care one way or the other.
FL people are basically potheads regardless.

I work in law enforcement, nothing wrong with legalizing pot.

ALL DRUGS SHOULD BE ILLEGAL

SAY NO TO THE DRUG JEW
>CLEAR MIND, CLEAR BODY

this. RIP the common law sense of a crime where there needs to be an injured party

>No need to hide anything from the jews, they need to know that the goyim are aware of their ways

>ALL DRUGS SHOULD BE ILLEGAL
Say "Bye" to aspirin and anesthesia.

I hate weed and the smell of it (fucking peasants), but weed should be legalized and taxed. Over here coffeeshops are allowed to sell it, but farming weed is illegal, shit doesnt make sense.

Now you have a bunch of inferior immigrants illegally farming that shit and dealing it on the street.

The drug that never killed or hurt anyone

It is excellent for pain management and helps treat dozens of ailments and conditions

It is mildly psychedelic which means it helps de-program people from media and cultural bullshit and helps them analyze their own patterns and bad habits

Way less harmful than alcohol and tobacco

Why would anyone NOT want it legal, besides (((them)))? Sure, doing it too much can have some bad effects, but you can die drinking too much water

(I didn't write this, but it's a well made argument)

Weed is fucking terrible for your health.

Weed raises Estrogen levels:
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0041008X06000093

Weed decreases testosterone and growth hormone, tobacco increases them (but also raises cortisol which is a catabolic hormone):
ukcia.org/research/EndocrineEffects.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6818588
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3389568/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24457405

Weed Smokers Have More Violent Convictions:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26961342

Weed Causes Cancer:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23846283
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2516340/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4642772/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18238947

Weed Reduces Volume Of Various Regions Of The Brain And Negatively Effects Motivation:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4104335/

Weed Is Addictive:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3606907/

Weed Causes Long-Term Cognitive Damage:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3037578/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19630708
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3221171/
jamanetwork.com/journals/jamainternalmedicine/fullarticle/2484906
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1463999/
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0055821
pnas.org/content/111/47/16913.full
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3593817/

Of course there is. Freedom isn't something that should just be granted for selfish reasons.

Yep, I live in Colorado and fully support it. I don't smoke weed because it gives me anxiety attacks but it's making us a ton of money for something that's less harmful than alcohol

Alcohol does those things too. Yet you're allowed to drink as much beer as you want. As long as you're not doing the damage to someone else, why the hell should you not be allowed to do it to yourself?

Yes. I also think other drugs should be legal, despite never using or wanting to use them myself. Only a slave thinks it's okay for Daddy State to tell him what he can and can't smoke / inject / chew.

Smoked regularly for 8 years and I think it should be outlawed

You also have most of your weed being grown in the UK, robbing the Dutch tax office of millions AND enriching organized criminal gangs.

I think he's saying it's a little redundant to say "you know who" and then immediately tell us who

I vape wax and eat edibles. I think all thc
and cbd should be legal. Only a cuck would disagree.

Ron Paul

This a million times

Me. Then I tried in Amsterdam.
Now I don't smoke it but I really want it legalised.

Medicine does not equal recreational drug use Ivan. Although aspirine is being swallowed far too easily by most people.

Me
I can't smoke it.. It gives me panic attacks being around it.

It should be legal though. What's wrong with a plant?

I am one.

Imdon't smoke weed and I do believe there is no reason criminalize harmless things adult people do on their free time.

Source on that?

I have a source here that says 3/4 of the weed grown in the Netherlands is exported. Why would they buy weed from the UK if they have so much of it here? (I must admit they don't know the exact numbers because obviously it's illegal to grow it and therefore no one knows the exact numbers, but it's an estimate).

rijksoverheid.nl/ministeries/ministerie-van-veiligheid-en-justitie/documenten/rapporten/2014/12/17/cahier-2014-19-de-export-van-in-nederland-geteelde-cannabis

I don't smoke weed but use other drugs somewhat rarely - 1 - 4 times per month.

I believe all drugs should be legalized and taxed, with more hardcore drugs requiring licenses similar to driving or hunting.

Marijuana is legal dumbass. You can literally drive to Colorado and get high any time you want. At this point if you aren't doing that you're just lazy.

Also
>Smoking weed
I bet you're the kind of faggot that drinks alcohol by putting gummy bears in your ass. Only retards smoke. Edibles are far superior.

i dont smoke personally because it gives me schizophrenia but other people seem to do fine with it so i dont see why it should be illegal

>It should be legal though. What's wrong with a plant?
Read the Protocols user. Cannabis basically pollutes the minds of our youth and promotes degenerate weed culture among society. Jews see it as a very important tool for white destruction.

I do. Most of my family thinks It should be legal

I don't smoke it but one of my brothers does.

Both of uncles are in LE and agree it should be legal, They say it would be a lot less wasted police resources and paperwork.

I personally don't enjoy it, But If your 18 or 21 you should be able to use it if you desire.

I gave Jonah Hill aids in a Hollywood Gym locker room. He cried like a little bitch as I bummed him up the ass with my massive member. When I was done pozzing his neg hole, I took a piss all over him. Others started joining in and pissing all over hims as well, all while calling him a disgusting fat fuck. He still comes by that gym quite frequently.

Edibles are too intense to do anything active on them. Vaping is the true patrician choice.

What part of
>ALL DRUGS SHOULD BE ILLEGAL
You don't understand?

so do you support prohibition of alcohol? Alcohol has lead to far more degeneracy throughout history than weed has

>Literally anything about weed
>Too intense

What a fucking pussy. Vaping is the epitome of faggotry. It's basically saying "I'm too much of a bitch to have a single ounce of pride." I've thrown rocks through vape store windows before just because I know the people inside couldn't do anything about it even if they weren't autistic. Bitch.

Edibles are the only acceptable form of drug intake. No exceptions.

What? Alcohol is actually LEGAL in the year 2017!???

Seriously though what the fuck happened to Sup Forums? Most replies here seem to be ok with legalization? Where are the NatSoc posters? Where are the degeneracy posters? Where are the moralðicfags? The only people still here seem to be libertarians?

duh ofcourse I do

>tax
Get out.

I'd like to think even other stoners see you as an elitist asshole.

autism

I'm against both.

Define drug in such a way that isn't so general it doesn't make food prescription only and doesn't give the government blanket power to ban anything they want.

>Oh no he's putting chemicals in his body that I disapprove of!

I do
i also think we should legalize all drugs and let the problem sort itself out

Healthy young conservative goes to dealer, gets pumped with massive shot of many marihuanas, doesn't feel good and changes - PROGRESSIVISM.

I use to smoke weed but do not anymore. I view it as recreationally irresponsibly but it's unexplored medical benefits in the treatment of disease and mental disorders needs to be explored.
I am for the legalization of marijuana. It will take a lot of money out of the hands of the dregs of society, predatory drug dealers and cartels, and put it back into the nations economy.
I view alcohol as far more dangerous of an abusive substance than marijuana.
I think the main problem that people have is the correlation between marijuana smoke and cigarette smoke to whereas people do not know the differences in the toxicity between the two substances. One has been proven to help reduce cancer cells while the other creates them.
Public education is necessary but most people are still holding strong to reagans failed war on drugs that lists it as a class 1 CDS.

>theres no one against both of those things
do you remember where you are?

>weed culture
what does this even mean

Me. I don't even like weed but I find it stupid that something like that is illegal while alcohol is legal. Really.

But I need SSRIs to not die.

Are you saying

that I should kill myself?

Me. Make all drugs legal. Put the cartels out of business.

The Old Man of Liberty puts it better than I can.

youtube.com/watch?v=uiFAkeGGEqM

>but alcohol
Has there been a serious rebuttal to that argument? The best I can see is the only reason alcohol isn't illegal is because we couldn't keep it illegal and we're barely holding the floodgates on all the other recreational drugs.

Me.

I don't smoke weed and think it should be legalised. I fucking hate the stuff but I'm not a dickhead so I don't think I should have any say in what other people choose to do to themselves.

Alcohol is more addictive than weed and has more (immediate) repercussions on health. SMOKING weed isn't great for your lungs, but you can ingest and vape it for the same effects. Also CBD oil (from hemp whereas THC is from marijuana) has massive medical use and the only reason prices are so high is because both plants are considered controlled substances.

It's better than alcohol and tobacco.

>why don't they put you on a diet you're a little overweight
The reason drugs are illegal and require prescriptions is because they're so addictive that humans are simply incapable of handling the freedom to use them. Also, from the obesity epidemic, I think it's been proven that food is so addictive to humans that they are incapable of handling the freedom to feed themselves, and thus food should be prescription only as only your doctor has the qualifications required to know what diet is right for you.

And by "prices are so high", I mean, it's cheaper to buy the illegal drug marijuana than it is to buy the hemp oil product CBD oil. You get psychoactive THC but once you build a tolerance, the CBD has long term effects. At least in my case, it did wonders for my clinical depression and anxiety (both genetic).

What does that have to do with my question?

I support weed legalization it if it's taxed

I get drug tested so I don't smoke

Smoked weed writing a paper that got accepted in Nature and helps oncology research. Don't smoke currently.

Weed should be legalized because:
-quality control
-relatively harmless
-avoids sliding scale to hard drugs
-tax income instead of funding drug gangs
-overpopulated prisons for victimless crimes

But most importantly: no government should outlaw what I decide to put in my body. Especially if it is a plant. I am hurting nobody, including myself. People who push against legalization, but have never smoked themselves, are uninformed. No doubt some moron will Darwin award on weed. But dont make laws restricting my freedom, because a small percentage of morons cant be responsible adults.

((Tax)) that's right goyim first thing you think of about legalisation is taxing , that's just the way we want to keep it

I have Sephardic blood so I don't care

What would those taxes even go toward? Wouldn't it just end up in some bureaucrat's pocket?

It's interesting how stoners hate the government for making weed illegal, yet they want to give the same government more money through taxes from their degeneracy.

bought a 1/8 of thai and 1.5g of cheese for 25 quid earlier. why would i care if it was legal or not.

>why would i care if it was legal or not.

Then it's a good thing I wasn't asking you.

>Jews

Me.

They should outlaw alcohol if they are going to keep weed illegal. Alcohol = inflammation = disease, cancer and aging.

I assume people addicted to weed would be addicted to alcohol instead if they couldn't get weed. Alcohol has many more negative effects, not only on the person ingesting it.

Many people with children or hat suffer from epilepsy. Many people that suffer from cancer. Many people that suffer from eating disorders. Many people that take anti-depressants.

>I assume people addicted to weed would be addicted to alcohol instead if they couldn't get weed.

What kind of stupid assumption is this?

Why would they be addicted to alcohol, and not weightlifting, for example?

Most mexicans do the labor in private prisons around me.

my dad. never smoked, thinks it should legal/

>Is there anyone who DOESN'T smoke weed, but still thinks it should be legalized?

100% legit medicine, better than a six pack and hangovers; 2-3 times per week max non medical use. Medical users should be allowed daily use. The plant can be grown at home for personal use, way better than Zoloft Xanax and the like.

Yet another response that has absolutely nothing to do with my question.

Fucking hate the illegality of it, it just puts money in the hands of these thugs, fucking retards, who you have to deal with when trying to get the shit.

yes he has .. he just doesn't want to encourage you ..

>I ignore all the comments that are relevant and only respond to those that aren't to tell them that they aren't relevant

Most people who smoke it are losers but I've heard no convincing argument to not legalise it.

At this point it shouldn't even be an issue, I've got no idea why it's still illegal.

I would do the same

I smoke dabs, but think it should remain illegal

>muh cartel argument
They're already shifting more to meth, guns, heroin, slavery and kidnapping in anticipation of legalization. Taking away their weed money will make the cartels a bigger problem, not a smaller one. Unless youre planning on legalizing and regulating all those other things too

>1 post by this ID
remember to sage bait threads kids