Hey Ho! We are going to Jordan!

No more ficki ficki for Turks with our troops in Incirlik. I hope Merkel is also canceling all emergency food rations we are donating to the starving Turkish population.

Other urls found in this thread:

t-online.de/nachrichten/deutschland/militaer-verteidigung/id_81190348/von-der-leyen-in-jordanien-abzug-der-bundeswehr-aus-incirlik.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wait, what the fuck is going on over there now?

What jets are those, F-18's?

No, we use Tornados and MIGs

>Jordan
>aka Greater Israel clay

kek

Is this part of that Qatar thing? Is shit going down? I never trust Sup Forums's general sentiment because every bit of information is carefully selected and presented in hopes of a "happening" and then further analyzed by people hoping for a happening. Multiple biases go into it

How bad is it? I thought they were only starving the dissidents in prison.

What a tragedy,now the Turkish sluts can never taste Aryan cock

Nah its old news. Turks banned german politicians from visiting the base so they pull them out.

>and MIGs
We haven't used MiGs since the early 1990s when we used them for shit and giggles after the GDR was incorporated into Germany.

fucking lel. wait, no waiit waiiitittt guiiisseee wait
Its fucking war, wake up

>Nah its old news.
It literally broke 5 hrs ago. Yes, the dispute over German politicians being allowed to visit our brave soldiers in arms has been going on for months. But the withdrawal just came in a few hours ago.

>doesn't actually take part in combat operations
>just takes pictures and creates the illusion they are doing something

I think this perfectly encapsulates Germany & the EU

Maybe turkey should let all the refugees out of their camps and sit back and watch europe collapse.

>Turkish sluts can never taste Aryan cock
Ahh, you got it all wrong. Turkish studs get a taste of Aryan butthole and Aryans get digged by Turkish dick.

All German soldiers are literally faggots.

but it fits into the larger geopolitical struggle of the region. it's important. All the strategic areas are being established, it's only a matter of time before everything is lined up and ready to go, I'm guessing a few more weeks.

>>doesn't actually take part in combat operations
>>just takes pictures and creates the illusion they are doing something
>I think this perfectly encapsulates Germany & the EU

SOMEBODY HAS TO TAKE THOSE PICTURES!

Also, why do you get agitated? You wrote our constitution and in there it says we are not allowed to bomb countries except if the UN says we are allowed to.

I fucking hate that the Turks consider themselves players. You're a vassal state Turkey, haven't you seen the memo?

Post Jordanian qts

This is about the Qatar shit it's war time

Jordanians are no different to Saudis. Fucked up country.

no, Saudis from all the slaves n shit 80% of them are Africans and Philippinos

Jordanians are levants like Syria and they have a big amount of christians too

>germany
>troops
sounds like fake news desu

who is the qt?

>>germany
>>troops
>sounds like fake news desu

No, it is not. You may insult us over and over again. Doesn't change the fact we have backed your shit up in every war you have been in except Iraq. 5,000 soldiers in Afghanistan. 1,500 for Syria and Iraq against ISIS, soldiers in Mali against Al Qaeda, thousands of soldiers against Serbia in the Kosovo war, tens of thousands for Bosnia, etc.

I'm pointing out something I find amusing and that is relevant. That doesn't come close to resembling agitation.

>I'm pointing out something I find amusing and that is relevant.
We are taking pictures and training Kurds because this is literally the only thing our American written constitution allows us to do.

If you find that amusing, why don't you allow us to change our constitution?

>We are taking pictures and training Kurds because this is literally the only thing our American written constitution allows us to do.

This isn't true. If it was, why did the Luftwaffe carry out airstrikes in the Balkans?

Your Incirlik deployment was couched in UN & EU law, not German, and overwhelmingly supported by your populace and parliament.

As I said, your nation's token participation is to create an illusion of relevance.

But it was german troops that were giving their holes to mighty turkish dicks, Know your place whore!

When was the last time Germany won a war?

>When was the last time Germany won a war?
We have achieved all objectives in every war we were involved in since 1945. Last time was last year.

>If it was, why did the Luftwaffe carry out airstrikes in the Balkans?
UN allowed us to do so.

>Your Incirlik deployment was couched in UN & EU law, not German, and overwhelmingly supported by your populace and parliament.
Wrong. There is no authorization for the war against ISIS by the UN whatsoever.

>As I said, your nation's token participation is to create an illusion of relevance.

At least we provide weapons to the Kurds which are ACTUALLY on our side. We provided over 1,000 MILAN anti tank missiles.

You provided thousands of anti tank missiles to "rebels" which ended up working together with ISIS or Al Qaeda.

You have been so passive and your involvement has been so little in those conflicts that you have not even have had 25 casualties in 72 years due to hostile action.

That not even been involved in a war kraut.

>Wrong. There is no authorization for the war against ISIS by the UN whatsoever.
United Nations Security Council Resolution 2249

t-online.de/nachrichten/deutschland/militaer-verteidigung/id_81190348/von-der-leyen-in-jordanien-abzug-der-bundeswehr-aus-incirlik.html
>17.05.2017

You also used the UN as justification for participating in the anti-ISIS coalition.

The UN never authorized the Balkans bombings either. You seem to have a tenuous grasp on history here - it was the first time in history NATO used military force with UN authorization.

>At least we provide weapons to the Kurds which are ACTUALLY on our side. We provided over 1,000 MILAN anti tank missiles.

The US has supplied the Kurds with more arms and vehicles in the last month than the German's have in the last 2? years.