MAJORITY OF AMERICANS WORRY TRUMP IS "TOO FRIENDLY" WITH RUSSIA

Trump can keep claiming that the scandals surrounding his ties to Russia are just "fake news," but the majority of Americans disagree. And they are quite concerned about it.

#notmypresident #resist

Other urls found in this thread:

shareblue.com/majority-of-americans-worry-trump-is-too-friendly-with-russia/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Crimea river, faggot.

why don't you want us to be friendly with your country?

Ukraine is a great nation, don't listen to these cucks.

Not me. I think it would be a powerful ally if Russia was with us not China. Make the world trimble.

What's wrong with being friendly to Russia wtf? I'd rather not fight a stable nuclear superpower that isn't flooding us with invaders

To sosach bydlo

10/10

Ukraine will gain/get absolutely nothing from the Western club

Why don't they get it?

The fake news has forced over year now muh russia stories, so it apparently affects on the masses.

Why do you care OP? Ukraine is basically the same thing as Russia. Don't you want us to be friends?

WE ARE NOT THE SAME

I WANT RUSSIA TO BE NUKED

You go first, we'll see the result.

Why the fuck is american media still pushing the Cold War narrative? Russia would be better as an ally to the US

>tfw US + RU teamwork is too good for this World so they can only work together in Space

Why do so many people think trying not to plunge us into a nuclear war with another nuclear power is a bad thing?

I worry he's not friendly enough. I hope Russia bro come assist us with rounding up these leftist anarchists.

PS : Russia bros, bring rope.

that's hilarious considering he hasn't even been able to meet with Putin yet.

I mean people act like Trump talking to the Russian ambassador is crazy... yet he's the elected official whose job is to represent us to foreign countries. what the fuck Democrats

how is russia our enemy?
the cold war is over

I'd like to see these polls

Coincidentally, the majority of Americans are really fucking stupid.

how have you not gotten banned yet?

> resist
> isn't even an American

Good luck faggot

Why are (((they))) so afraid of America and Russia being friendly?
everything they do is trying to push us against each other, FFS we can't even say something nice about russia without them going apeshit over it.

>ukraine
Shut the fuck up russia.

>Majority of Anonymous sources worry

>That feel when Russia is Whiter/more red-pilled than the US at this point.

Maybe Trump is doing good by getting friendly with Putin, at least Putin seems to care about his people not being blown up my Mohamed fanboys.

Mad hohol

>Ukraine
>#notmypresident

no wonder you've never had a country until now

i guess the months of propaganda worked

I don't understand why this even happened or why it's allowed to happen. All the fucking libtards are so desperate for a scandal they're making up an entire separate reality where it's the truth.

Banned for what? This is not plebbit, drumpfkin.
Go back to your safe space.

>(((Polls)))

They never came to ask me. Damn, I must have been at work. I'm sure cnn.com is a good microcosm of our country as a whole.

I would gladly allow a flood of Russian "refugees" as opposed to the current option.

>majority of Americans
>my fucks
pick one

Well yeah

The media is CONSTANTLY talking about it. Lots of people only ever get the news from places like CNN and MSNBC. Constant 24/7 media coverage about Trump and Russia, some people are going to think it actually means something. That's why we're actively trying to wake people up.

To make them happy, we should declare war with Russia, draft all of the snowflakes, and send them off to fight the Russians they hate so much.

Muh cold war useless pride

You're terrified that Putin will re-annex your non-country, aren't you Kiev-Rus?

>This is not plebbit, drumpfkin.
>#notmypresident #resist

Stalin should have starved all of you

it s not like americans are scared , it the neokikes scarying them and brainwhasing them . hey GOYIM NO PEACE BETWEEN RUSSIA AND USA , HOW ARE WE GONNA profit from building more nukes , more weapons , more tanks , more planes , we need eternal enemy goyim

"majority" ? is it really that bad up there? do people really despise him?

rofl literally shareblue
shareblue.com/majority-of-americans-worry-trump-is-too-friendly-with-russia/

MSM polls pre-election hillry will win in a landslide.... Post-election how could we be wrong.... Now...... Trump is an enemy of the people our proven record shows we are right.

"MAJORITY OF AMERICANS"

Maybe in faggotland.

Polls can say anything you want. What was the sample size? Demographic? Region?
I have an MBA and none of the people I talk to give a shit about Russia. Most business minded people just want peace, lower taxes, less regulations, and the gubmint to fuck off.

Trump couldn't be in collusion with Putin, Putin would never dream of such a destabilizing influence.

I'm coming, baby.

And your poll data is..? Faggot!

Please remove crypto-commies more accurately.
There're many russians who're on your side (putin tv won't show them to you, but we're here too)

Yea. The media also predicted Hillary to win too. Is that part of your "majority?" He is your President. Soon he's gonna round up all you faggots and send you to reeducation camps. No, you can't bring your MLP dvd's either.

They don't remember the Putin/Bush bromance then

>the Putin/Bush bromance
Will Trump ever enjoy a nice leisure stroll and enjoy the cool nights breeze off the ocean as the sun dips below the horizon side by side with Putin?

This is a classic group think psyops by the media, put out the narrative that most of your countrymen believe one thing, group think bias kicks in a people cave to peer pressure and start believing the same.

Here's hoping.

this thread is sliding, oddly

It's not just putin, your whole nation is scum. I don't need any of you on my side, I want you to fuck off and die. I hope your shithole of a country collapses already.

You have any sisters that would agree to a fake marriage to get me a greencard? I have a master's degree, I'll get a job and pay you in cash, we just need to agree on the sum.

Hahaha Russian libshit BTFO hard
It's almost like Western libs that protect "poor arabs" and then get raped by refugees

> I hope your shithole of a country collapses already
so do we. now put some ice to your bottom.

Cuck. Ukrainians are traitors who betrayed their Russian brothers for EU's cock. Too bad for them that EU and America doesn't give a shit about Ukraine.

I understand his feelings, but it's hard sometimes to understand yours.
(the final twist, and reference to the previous image is that angriff is a jewish organisation)

Ukrainians did several efforts to remove kremlin's grasp off their necks. If russians were half as decent, we'd remove crypto-commies long ago.

Better relations with Russia and Putin was one of Trumps campaign promises. The people of USA voted for it. Russia is a natural ally.

funny how the narrative shifts instantly from
>muh collusion
to
>muh too friendly

(((we)))

>posts an image of a Ukrainian calling for a genocide of Russians
>still supports Ukrainians
The ultimate cuck. Please leave this board before people start making "Russia is the new Sweden" jokes.

>He's worried about the American democratically elected president
>His "president" took power with a coup, he's slaughtering crimeans, gave NeoNazi groups total freedom, he's aggravating the economy to untold levels and is a NATO puppet

this virgin posting again lmao

build bridges. but... not with russia

(((they))) will not allow you to read their books, but both Hitler and Himmler considered russians ariyan:
Wie vollständig ausgebildet diese Methode der Ausrottung ist, mögen Sie aus der Taktik
der GPU. ersehen, die planmäßig immer wieder selbst Aufstände mit Lockspitzeln
gegen das eigene Regime organisiert, um immer wieder die Köpfe zu finden, die bei einem
solchen Aufstand noch mittun würden und um immer wieder zugreifen zu können, damit
jeder Kopf des Widerstandes, damit jeder, der in diesem gepeinigten arischen Volk noch fähig
wäre, auch nur zu denken oder gar Führer gegen den Bolschewisten und Juden zu sein, falle.

Wenn Sie die russische Revolution betrachten, so können Sie ungezählte Parallelen
zur deutschen Revolution des Jahres 1918 ziehen. Es besteht nur der eine Unterschied,
daß eben ein gütiger Herrgott, ein gütiges Schicksal dem Judentum hier einen Damm
entgegensetzte und Widerstandskräfte wachrief und zur rechten Zeit, im Jahre 1919,
Adolf Hitler ans Werk gerufen hat.

Have you seen our tv smearing them for over 15 years now? Don't you have a shred of dignity to take some of responsibility? I guess you don't, probably exactly because you've been watching our tv too much.

Because it'll be the best alliance ever.

Lel