Best state in U.S

What does Sup Forums think the best state in the USA is? I'd say its Pennsylvania, regarding it's political stances and strong German heritage there.

I'd love to say VA but there's a caveat. The cities aren't included.

Michigan, if it's the west/north. Lots of forests and lakes, decently red state, good place to grow up.

It's just the 2 cities that suck PA is based af.

Pittsburgh is ass and smells like it too, but only north Philly is bad. I lived in South Philly for a little bit and it's not as bad there, it's mainly sports, cheese steaks, and softball. North is where you get the crime and ghettos.

It will clearly be New England once it throws off the shackles of division. The first place of power in the US, the best education, the best hospitals, highest standard of living, rural and city can get a long well enough to not disrespect each other.
The history of New England is the history of all great people living today, fact. It's True Americanism.
There is not a political problem in existence that hasn't already been solved by a New Englander.

I'm from MO too, but mizzou isn't a positive. FUCK MU

I'm sorry, but Massachusetts needs to be fucking eradicated. Liberals and other cucks there. If we could bring Massachusetts back in time 20 years that would be fine, but liberals have truly taken over the state.

>gas taxes so high it's cheaper to use gas to drive across state lines to fill up your tank
>best

The New Englandist party values Massachusetts' vast contribution of Western Civ. I agree, there needs to be a promotion of our traditions in order to change the leftist mind. But the great thing about New England is that everyone hear agrees that New England is the best because of our intelligence, work ethic, history and modesty.
Once we merge the rural areas of NE with Boston, the incorrect leftists there will change their views away from post-marxist to pre-marxist New England based ideology.
It's a True Meme, and it will be what actually saves the country.

Montana is clearly the best state.
>Montana
Montana
>Montana
Montana
>Montana
Montana

Are you saying the state that is more German than Germany today is not the best?

ALL of philly is bad. Even Center City gets hit every few months by flash mobs.

t. guy that lived in North now currently living West Philly

Go back to fucking your sister and learn to drive Pennsyltucky.
t. New Jersey

Most of the inner city is, indeed bad. But there are parts south of the area and more in the Philly metro that are pretty decent. Mostly Italians there though.

i like nj but you people have some bad drivers

>be NJ
>be glorified commuter belt for NYC and philadelphia

>be a fucking leaf

>mizzou
isn't that the the school that had a blm shitfit?

GOD DAMNIT SHIT FUCK I LINKED THIS THREAD FOR YOU GUYS TO LOOK AT NOT POST IN. RETURN TO THE BUS, NOW! WE. ARE. LEAVING.

>be NJ
>be greasy italian

I'm joshing you. I like the rural parts of Pennsylvania. Top comfy. Learn to drive though, seriously. It's not our fault that our driving laws are different from yours.

As someone who grew up in the Poconos, fuck PA. The only good things are nature, guns, and WaWa here. Too many homeless/druggies, tourists who can't handle mountain roads and drive 20mph, lack of jobs and shitty weather.

Alaska - get fucked you weak faggots

Georgia easily

I just specifically hate that your state constantly bumps up its gas tax, the liberals over here in WA take being #2 as a challenge.

You'll only find druggies and homeless people in Philly, and I have never seen a tourist in where I usually am when I'm in PA.

You've never lived in the 570 I take it? Bless your heart.

You'll come to see why there are so many buggies there.

I do wish they used some of that money to fix their pothole problem. But other than that the state is perfect.

The cape and Boston suck, but central mass is comfy as hell. Out here in belchertown we just hunt, camp, and complain about the spics in Springfield. Connecticut is the only New England state I loathe. Fuck Connecticunts.

>I'm joshing you. I like the rural parts of Pennsylvania. Top comfy.
Yeah, I NJ; it's like PA for me but more denser imo.
>Learn to drive though, seriously. It's not our fault that our driving laws are different from yours.
Nigga please. Everytime I drive to the Princeton area I feel like I'm going up the Nung River in Apocalypse Now.

>be Cletus
>fuck your mom-sister

In Maine I rarely ever see beaners or negros.

I find it irritating when I do see one.

I grew up in an urban multi-racial toilet in Massachusetts.

I can't ever imagine living around beaners & negros again.

>Yeah, I NJ; it's like PA for me but more denser imo.
Sorry, doing some early drinking.

Well I guess there is probably a lot more tourists in the Poconos, but if you were to visit Lancaster or Berks county there would be only locals.

>New England
>state

The minorities are mainly in Lewiston after they started bringing in the fucking somalis. I lived in Bangor for a bit. The college started to collect a bunch of blacks from like New York and shit for sports. They did nothing in academically, fucking pointless.

Literally what does NJ have?

>South Jersey

THATS IT. Newark was ruined and lies in rubble. Hoboken is nothing more than a bridge and a ferry to NY

Any conservative state. All liberal states are a fucking shit-show of welfare checks to PEOPLE (not just minorities) who are too fucking lazy to work for themselves.

There is no German heritage in Pennsylvania unless you are from a 1100 population no name time in the boonies.

you're not my mom

any NEfags that want to unite our power so we can take back our civilization together say aye.

Are you cunts even trying? Every other state in this thread is competing for 2nd place.

Enjoy your whale fat and rampant alcoholism.

>There is no German heritage in Pennsylvania unless you are from a 1100 population no name time in the boonies.
Yeah, outside of Lancaster County, it's mostly Irish in the southeast.

Turkey Fucking Hill, Amish markets, SEP has the best farmland, also rivers; White ethno state?

NJ is more inbred. Rural families are never inbred in PA.

Wisconsin is the worst state. Please nobody come here, especially if you're black or Muslim.

one day very soon, user. Just wait to see what the mighty power of New England truly is.

>Ctrl+f "Oregon"
>no results
Proud of you lads.

Berks probably is more German, Lancaster tends to have closer ties with the Amish rather than Pennsylvania German.

Aye.

Florida is the best state, we make sure to keep the shit in Miami so it doesn't get everywhere. The rest of it's pretty great, especially the northwest.

We dont pump our gas

>specifically mentioning Jews
>not just that he murdered 600 people
lel

Dixie will never die

West Philly...

That rivals north philly in nignorance

The most powerful state. No question

PA would be GSOAT if not for Niggerspicdelphia.

>There is no German heritage in Pennsylvania unless you are from a 1100 population

My maternal family is German and from Redding. Most people in urban areas in PA dutch country are German in descent, regardless of the population.

So. IL reporting in with family in Bama.

Gulf Coast Bama is literally heaven on earth.

Kys data mining faggot.

I can tell you which one isnt

I wonder what that map will look like after Trump's presidency.

Let's not forget the Pennsylvanian Lithuanian community, also very based. We hold very strong to our traditions. Schuykill county is a great county

couldn't you just say that about any state

Im in NJ and i dont think PA is any good at all. a Load of nothing and hill people. Half the state is fracked to death, the other is poor coal towns and farms, then Phillie which is a Sad attempt to be NYC.

Maybe New york since it include NYC and Upstate New York. having the extremes of Nature, Rural towns, and Dense as fuck city. All da money, and fuck ton of trees.

We are encouraging non-degeneracy. Fashion inspired by Puritans is actually already popular with wymins.

What's significant about that keystone in OP's pic, can anyone tell me?

I live in California, so I have an unbiased view from my abject shithole over here. Serious candidates so far:

New Hampshire
pros
>motto is "Live Free or Die"
>actually the freest state law-wise
cons
>often confused with Vermont
>too close to Canada
>too close to Assachussetts

Alaska
pros
>the last frontier
>incomparable natural beauty
cons
>basically none

Texas
pros
>was its own country
>founded on telling Mexico to go fuck itself
>precipitated glorious Manifest Destiny
>best bbq on earth, bar none
cons
>overrun with spics
>Austin spilling over into every goddamn city
>hubris beyond imagination

r8, h8, discuss

Whats the best place in Idaho I want to move somewhere there.

South Carolina.

Gods Country.

It's the keystone state

Ohio

Because it was from Mexico, kek.

Alaska
cons
>Sarah Palin

Liberal detected.

New England needs to merge with Nova Scotia and New Brunswick so we can become the maritime superpower we were meant to be. Newfoundland can join us too. The New Confederacy is guess.

New England is comfy as fuck, join or die degenerates.

>skirt waaaaay above the knee
That's degerate
Our women are still fighting to wear pants to church. And we are still saying "no"

Fuck off mr no publix

Arizona is indisputably the best state

NH also has just removed the requirement to get a permit to conceal carry. This means as long as you pass the federal background check you can buy a gun.

No ifs, ands, or, buts. Once you have the gun you may do as you wish as long as you are not infringing on the liberties of man.

State of Jefferson

>Small lakes everywhere, surrounded by the great lakes
>Beautiful summers, comfy winters

any other answer is categorically wrong

Also to add, very little in the way of welfare or handouts (they exist, but everyone who wants them goes to MA)

I went to highschool with 800 people in my graduating class. 25 of them weren't white, 3 of them were black.

This.

Hell yeah.

Soon

Massachusetts all the way.

CHECK EM

PA hands down.

Getting a gun in NJ is literally two sheets of paper to fill out.

NH is a fine small state. But it will never birth greatness, that is the problem. It is at its heart a small time region. The ideals of NH only exist because of the productive and thoughtful people who built New England, (and lead to the rest of the country) You would have no New Hampshire without what happened in Boston first.
Curious, would you be able to be convinced to form a New England state? It's completely constitutional btw

Philly is awful. Tfw have to drive to Conshohocken for anything due to taxes.